It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:22 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: mitchell is cool
Level: 1619
Class: Gunner

Post Re: astral injection 16!
Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
Tomalicious wrote:
1. Capitalization, use it

nO.

Tomalicious wrote:
2. Give us a straight answer about AI 16, stop leading us on

No.

Tomalicious wrote:
3. So, campable AI which reward a skill? In this economy? Really?

No.

I'm not your mother btw.

...for a Dev, I find this a ridiculous attitude. Just like the attitude you took with me over whatever it was. Be professional please.

Fallen- wrote:
MONEY MONEY MONEY BANNANA ?

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:27 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Shavarath
Level: 2007
Class: Berserker

Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
I'm not your mother btw.

Thats kind of personal to be honest, this is in direct violation of forum regulation.

But hey, I guess you are above that

Try thinking before you post

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:37 am
Profile E-mail

mitchell888 wrote:
...for a Dev, I find this a ridiculous attitude. Just like the attitude you took with me over whatever it was. Be professional please.

You mean with my being slightly irked that you complained to an admin about being playfully warped to EoTU after pestering me in The Nexus / tractor slinging me out while I was fixing spawners?

I find your & Tomalicious' responses to be: lacking in fun, petulant, immature, pompously entitled and rude while demanding answers to questions I'm obviously not going to answer.

Tomalicious wrote:

Thats kind of personal to be honest, this is in direct violation of forum regulation.

Actually, it's a statement of fact: as I'm not your mother, I'm not here for you to be rude to, and don't have any genetic bond that might lead me to ignore your attitude. Nice edit by the way.

*shrug*

No more fun: if you want AI 16, find it yourself.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 am
Profile E-mail

Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
mitchell888 wrote:

You mean with my being slightly irked that you complained to an admin about being warped to EoTU after pestering me in The Nexus / tractor slinging me out while I was fixing spawners?

I find your & Tomalicious' responses to be: lacking in fun, petulant, immature, pompously entitled and rude while demanding answers to questions I'm obviously not going to answer.

Tomalicious wrote:

Actually, it's a statement of fact: as I'm not your mother, I'm not here for you to be rude to, and don't have any genetic bond that might lead me to ignore your attitude.

*shrug*

For one, you got your facts wrong. I used an explosion to send you flying.

Also, dock if you're doing something important and don't want to be pestered. Now you're just mad because people have told you straight.

Also, 'lacking in fun'? Seriously? That's what you're going with. Please, you're a DEV. Start acting like one and stop bitching at players like a spoilt ickle Dev.

So please, stop raging at us because we want answers. You represent Star Sonata. We don't. This is why Bageese > You. She deals with things like this 10x better.

/end of rant.

Fallen- wrote:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:44 am

Aurora Ex Machina wrote:

We are entitled to question you on skills if no straight answers are being given to us, this is what my subscription fees do.

We are also entitled to dislike the behaviour of admins, developers and representatives if their behaviour lacks even the slightest amount of courtesy (even if no courtesy was shown to them prior to this). Your reaction says enough about your capability to act like a adult when faced with childish behaviour.

Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
Tomalicious wrote:

Actually, it's a statement of fact: as I'm not your mother, I'm not here for you to be rude to, and don't have any genetic bond that might lead me to ignore your attitude.

As a member of staff you are supposed to be able to deal with situations where people aren't nice to you.

This however in no way or form gives you the right to compare yourself to my mother or any relative of mine and question MY relationship with them.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 am
Profile E-mail

mitchell888 wrote:

Also, dock if you're doing something important and don't want to be pestered. Now you're just mad because people have told you straight.

Also, 'lacking in fun'? Seriously? That's what you're going with. Please, you're a DEV. Start acting like one and stop bitching at players like a spoilt ickle Dev.

So please, stop raging at us because we want answers. You represent Star Sonata. We don't. This is why Bageese > You. She deals with things like this 10x better.

/end of rant.

I wasn't annoyed that you'd flung me out; I found it amusing. What I found less than amusing was hiding behind "be professional please" whilst attempting to score points / create drama where there was none by tittle-tattling to another member of the team.

I'm acting like a content dev: there's a mystery to be solved, and I've given you hints. In return, you & your team mates have demanded that said mystery be ignored and you told outright where to find the answers. Your subscription fee does not entitle you to be told where / how / what content is done.

Bageese & my realms are totally different. I'm not "raging", I'm merely disgusted with the way SP members are attempting to twist something that should be fun into a massive drama.

This ends my participation in this mystery.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: PM Me If You Suck
Level: 1996

Camsy bitch slaps just about everyone in this thread. Seriously, lighten up all of you, its a game.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:52 am

Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
mitchell888 wrote:

/end of rant.

Bageese & my realms are totally different. I'm not "raging", I'm merely disgusted with the way SP members are attempting to twist something that should be fun into a massive drama.

Hi, thanks for singling SP members out when it clearly wasn't just us.

I'm merely disgusted the way a content Dev can actually think we want to twist this into drama. I WANT to know more about AI 16 which is why we asked you for a straight answer. Some of us don't like the treasure hunt type thing.

You decided to lash out when we asked for other ways. This is us responding.

Fallen- wrote:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:53 am

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: PM Me If You Suck
Level: 1996

mitchell888 wrote:
I'm merely disgusted the way a content Dev can actually think we want to twist this into drama. I WANT to know more about AI 16 which is why we asked you for a straight answer. Some of us don't like the treasure hunt type thing.

You decided to lash out when we asked for other ways. This is us responding.

Your right some don't, but for people like me, this is what makes a game like star sonata epic. If your not that type of person, go do stuff in the game that you enjoy (the game is supposed to have something for everyone, bases, combat, trading etc.), and if your not enjoying the game, tough luck, go find another one that you do enjoy.
Don't go ruining what would've been fun for me and I'm sure others out there.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 am

Camsy wrote:
Your right some don't, but for people like me, this is what makes a game like star sonata epic. If your not that type of person, go do stuff in the game that you enjoy (the game is supposed to have something for everyone, bases, combat, trading etc.), and if your not enjoying the game, tough luck, go find another one that you do enjoy.
Don't go ruining what would've been fun for me and I'm sure others out there.

We had no intention on ruining the experience for anyone else. We just felt AEM's responses to be unfitting and replied.

AEM's choice to now stop giving hints on AI 16 and twisting it into our (mitch and myself) fault is something else.

All we asked for was clarity.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Radia
Level: 1101
Class: Speed Demon

So first we need to check every ai base in the universe for the skill. Then after knowing what commod it is, we need to scan every ai in the uni until we find it, then cap the ai.

Sounds exciting.

And knowing the original story of Astral Injection, why would you ever think that a dev would just tell you?

People didn't know what AI did for years.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:11 am
Profile WWW

Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 2387

Aurora Ex Machina wrote:

I'm not "raging", I'm merely disgusted with the way SP members are attempting to twist something that should be fun into a massive drama.

To AEM: I was not planning on joining in until this little phrase. Since when does what their team is have anything to do with their complaints? It is irrelevent and by including it, you are clearly making a generalisation as well as displaying bias.

To Shav and Mitch: Whilst AEM might or might not have the correct attitude in dealing with you, her point is correct. Admins are not obligated to tell us how to obtain content. The hints she gave was just a bonus for us.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:20 am

Main: Trevor50
Level: 4503
Class: Shield Monkey

AI 16 does not exist, if it did, drones would be even more ridiculous and it is just not feasible.

AEM be a man, or women in your case and stop making ridiculous little post about how it might be in game giving clues for a none existent skill. Your amusement isn't something we are playing this game for.

Stay strong, live long, and walk humbly.

Strawberry Blueberry Pancakes

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

They mad.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Aidelon
Main: the speed of dark
Level: 1874
Class: Engineer

thijs12b wrote:
They mad.

:D honestly maybe it does exist maybe it doesn't, she doesn't have to tell us. This thread would definitely make me laugh if I was the one who designed the content. Sure a few hints would be nice, but I'm sure someone will accidentally find it one day.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:24 am
Profile E-mail
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next