It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:22 pm

Team: Perilous Warriors
Main: _--_-Deathreus-_--_
Level: 1202
Class: Engineer

Post don't reply this topic
im trying to change can you guys let me? and plz say yes if so we can get along and i cna stop this:plz ca nyou hel pme??? : i do it cuz im frestrated and rushing and don't care about typos when people pick on me * basically all of S.S. hates me and i don't know why. so who can join me and try to get people to let me change. and S.S. can become fun,safe,and helpful and i'll check this topic alot. so give me tips, help, and advice, and let me change for the better so plz don't ignore this and mods,players,admins,devs plz post stuff and help me change for the better. i don't care being called bad names children shouldn't hear, just stop it and hear me. out i don't care if this lowers my lvl of the game, just plz be nice to me and help me back on my feet to change plz? see i'm calm and nice right now and look at how much better my typing is.

Last edited by deathreus on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Mikkel
Level: 1609

Post Re: URGENT!! read this topic* why won't anyone be nice to me....
deathreus wrote:
im trying to change can you guys let me? and plz say yes if so we can get along and i cna stop this:plz ca nyou hel pme??? : i do it cuz im frestrated and rushing and don't care about typos when people pick on me * basically all of S.S. hates me and i don't know why. so who can join me and try to get people to let me change. and S.S. can become fun,safe,and helpful and i'll check this topic alot. so give me tips, help, and advice, and let me change for the better so plz don't ignore this and mods,players,admins,devs plz post stuff and help me change for the better. i don't care being called bad names children shouldn't hear, just stop it and hear me. out i don't care if this lowers my lvl of the game, just plz be nice to me and help me back on my feet to change plz? see i'm calm and nice right now and look at how much better my typing is.

i highlighted all the errors, if u fix those it will make people like you more :)

edit: i just had an idea, make a new char and do all the stuff said in this topic :P

Last edited by Mikkel on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Zero Gravity
Main: Nessiah Redemption
Level: 1113
Class: Berserker

#1:
Work on your punctuation. You have no idea how much proper punctuation leaves a positive impact on people. Avoid spamming "lol", "rofl" and other internet lingo in one-word lines.

#2:
Don't assume. This applies to alot of things, such as assuming you know the stats specific items/ships. When you assume and assume incorrectly, it leaves you looking like a "know-it-all twat".

#3:
Don't call out in public. This also applies to starting up arguments. Don't babble on about things in your personal life that don't have relevance to the game.

And the core reason I disliked you: #2. Sometimes I see you in all chat talking about aspects of the game of which you're quite wrong on. It'll be hard to earn back people's trust at this point, but patience is a virtue.

Ware wa messiah nari!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm
Profile E-mail
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138

LactoseTolerant wrote:
#1:
Work on your punctuation. You have no idea how much proper punctuation leaves a positive impact on people. Avoid spamming "lol", "rofl" and other internet lingo in one-word lines.

#2:
Don't assume. This applies to alot of things, such as assuming you know the stats specific items/ships. When you assume and assume incorrectly, it leaves you looking like a "know-it-all twat".

#3:
Don't call out in public. This also applies to starting up arguments. Don't babble on about things in your personal life that don't have relevance to the game.

And the core reason I disliked you: #2. Sometimes I see you in all chat talking about aspects of the game of which you're quite wrong on. It'll be hard to earn back people's trust at this point, but patience is a virtue.

All that and send a support ticket about having that name changed to "Deathreus" . It's full of name spam currently.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 pm

One word, emphasized out of importance.

Maturity.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:09 am
Profile WWW

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Mike Oxlong
Level: 623
Class: Speed Demon

I gave you a chance. You returned that by asking to leave the team.

#1 Stay clear of all chat...all chat can bring the worst out in alot of players.

#2 Stop team hopping...Team's should be chosen carefully. Always think of teams as a family...And never forget, team's work both ways, you help them, and they will help you.

#3 If you are not on a team, then work solo for a lil while, make your own team, so that you can put funds there, have a month alone. Then, look at joining a team. This way, you will appreciate the help that they may give you.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:33 am

Team: Eminence Back
Main: FireWall
Level: 1019

Why come crying to us?

Don't go crying for help, get off your ass and make yourself more likable.

If I don't like you, I won't like you, simple as that...

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:06 am

Team: Evil Empire
Main: Outcast
Level: 2206

[quote="deathreus"]im trying to change can you guys let me? and plz say yes if so we can get along and i cna stop this:plz ca nyou hel pme??? : i do it cuz im frestrated and rushing and don't care about typos when people pick on me * basically all of S.S. hates me and i don't know why. so who can join me and try to get people to let me change. and S.S. can become fun,safe,and helpful and i'll check this topic alot. so give me tips, help, and advice, and let me change for the better so plz don't ignore this and mods,players,admins,devs plz post stuff and help me change for the better. i don't care being called bad names children shouldn't hear, just stop it and hear me. out i don't care if this lowers my lvl of the game, just plz be nice to me and help me back on my feet to change plz? see i'm calm and nice right now and look at how much better my typing is.[/quote]

I highlighted all the errors.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:05 am

Team: None
Main: kill_glitch
Level: 464
Class: Fleet Commander

You get what you give. Want people to be nicer to you, be nice to them. Dont go around talking shit, and I've seen you do it, dont look for a fight, and dont claim to know everything and be better than everyone.

As far as anyone liking you, you've got to make a major change in your attitude and behaviour. You have a bad reputation, partially because of your name, which, as Church pointed out, you should have changed. You can help to fix your reputation by proving yourself to be a mature player who is willing to help his teammates and friends and stay loyal to one team. Team hopping is ugly, and makes any self respecting team think twice about letting you in.

Also, work on your grammar and spelling, the gods of the computer who live in the valley of the silicon put the space bar for a reason. If you have to type slower to type better, do it, because it shows you have the patience to take your time to do something right.

My wall of text will crush those who do not read it.
KG

And who didn't like the Berlin wall?
T5 R.I.P.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Golden Elite
Level: 20
Class: None

gimme a bil to join ur side! lol jk....not worth it :evil:
JK

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Capitalists
Main: Jeff Bobbo
Level: 2048
Class: Gunner

Learn to spell/type, if your trying to be able to type quickly without a lot of typo's, then learn to touch type like me, i can type for ages without locking or getting a mistake, like half of all of this. Hehe.

PS; Grow a pair.

JeffL wrote:
Are you kidding me? Our C2 music is way better than that boring garbage you linked.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:48 am
Profile WWW

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

GIGANTIC WALL OF TEXT

learn some punctuation, that will be a start

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:47 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Thyme
Level: 671
Class: Speed Demon

jeff mc beth wrote:
Learn to spell/type, if your trying to be able to type quickly without a lot of typo's, then learn to touch type like me, i can type for ages without locking or getting a mistake, like half of all of this. Hehe.

PS; Grow a pair.

nom nom

Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:33 pm
Profile WWW

Team: Aidelon
Main: Diabolus
Level: 1941

Location: Netherlands, Europe, Earth, Sol, Milky way, Universe, Admins computer
Royally owned by Thyme...how low can you go.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Team: Capitalists
Main: Jeff Bobbo
Level: 2048
Class: Gunner

Unforge wrote:
Nom nom.

I don't capitalize every single letter that should be done. My iPod does that for me. But can i also say

jeff mc beth wrote:
i can

I said i can, not always ^.^

JeffL wrote:
Are you kidding me? Our C2 music is way better than that boring garbage you linked.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:52 pm
Profile WWW