It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 1:19 pm

Post Read This stifler
Lajeah is Apolgizing

i dont care if u guys hate or like me ....... Its a game ......

i made many mistakes alot of you people made mistakes ... how can u not make a mistake or prevent making mistakes ... i am trying my best to make friends but i madea mistake by tractoring a base then the base attacked me .. so i had a base in the same galaxy and i killed accidently i apolgized to the owned of the base but he didnt accept it ... but then he joined Evo and uses his revenge on me by killing my base .... and his name is stifler.... i offer him the stuff i scoopd if he wants it back but he said i capped the base but i didnt i killed the base but it was a accident .. cause i forgot i had saftey lock on ... So Stifler if u read this ..

PLEASE I AM SORRY i dont want any problem with EVO.......... Can Anyone who reads my Message talk to stifler .......

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:05 am
Profile E-mail

Team: pantalones
Main: brindlebull
Level: 2570
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: Read This stifler
turbo wrote:
Lajeah is Apolgizing

i dont care if u guys hate or like me ....... Its a game ......

i made many mistakes alot of you people made mistakes ... how can u not make a mistake or prevent making mistakes ... i am trying my best to make friends but i madea mistake by tractoring a base then the base attacked me .. so i had a base in the same galaxy and i killed accidently i apolgized to the owned of the base but he didnt accept it ... but then he joined Evo and uses his revenge on me by killing my base .... and his name is stifler.... i offer him the stuff i scoopd if he wants it back but he said i capped the base but i didnt i killed the base but it was a accident .. cause i forgot i had saftey lock on ... So Stifler if u read this ..

PLEASE I AM SORRY i dont want any problem with EVO.......... Can Anyone who reads my Message talk to stifler .......

mmmm. oh well. i forgive ya laj, play for 4 more years like me and you will be where i am.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:25 am

Main: Black Phoenix
Level: 2272
Class: Berserker

H.mm u apology us :) so i don't see any point to even attack u , so don't worry we wont, i will talk with stifler about this ,when he get online .

Edit : i talk with stifler u must repay for lost goods first. :)

Last edited by Black Phoenix on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 am

Team: None
Main: Kalch
Level: 954

That's not really an apoligy. It's more like a "This guy is evil and I'll say sorry so he won't hurt me anymore"-gy.

I'll go mine some astroids...

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: CLSGhetto
Level: 2132

yea stiffler lost shit to laj and stiffler said he does not care you are KoS still at this point untill u pay back what u lost ur KoS to stiff laj

Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Blueberry Pancakes
Main: Lt.Stifler
Level: 1535
Class: Speed Demon

look kid, ive been told what happened right!

u built 2 bases named one (KILLER) which i seen killed my base, i havent been on in ages so you capped it after it died then stole my stuff which was 3 bill amount of items on their.

so i want a full refund or you will still be kos.

btw i dont need Evo to kill you i can do it my self. now this is the end of the sorry shit cause you didnt even say sorry properly.

i want my 3bill, but im still going to kill you and your bases again if you dont repay

Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:59 am
Profile E-mail

you put 3bil worth of gear on something lajeah can kill? lol

Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:07 am

Team: None
Main: Empathique
Level: 29

Thats just retardedly stupid

Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:44 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Nathaniel Lighting
Level: 2061

stifler wrote:
look kid, ive been told what happened right!

u built 2 bases named one (KILLER) which i seen killed my base, i havent been on in ages so you capped it after it died then stole my stuff which was 3 bill amount of items on their.

so i want a full refund or you will still be kos.

btw i dont need Evo to kill you i can do it my self. now this is the end of the sorry shit cause you didnt even say sorry properly.

i want my 3bill, but im still going to kill you and your bases again if you dont repay

Then why did u leave so much stuff on there knowing u weren't gonna be on for a while and expect everyone to fly past it and think oh 3b of items? i might aswell take it for myself!.

so basicly

He BvBed your base witch is allowed then capped your base witch is also allowed and took your stuff witch HE capped? well i can only say. owned

Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:21 am

he didnt even cap it, he just waited till it got abandoned then docked to get ownership.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:26 pm

well stifler i offered to give your stuff back , u ewfused so u think wel i know u just wanna kill me for me killing your damn sucky adonis base and your 4 adonis drones which was dumb for protection when u had 3 bil items .... and u just wanna kill me for killing that... and wow i dont what to say ....

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:03 am
Profile E-mail

refused* spelling mistake

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:04 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Shadow Wings
Main: Cheese_God
Level: 6
Class: None

Quote:
turbo

:?:

He's gay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qk9oJUQiM0

Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:35 am

Team: Soviet Pancakes
Main: VooDoo Pumpkin
Level: 502
Class: None

turbo wrote:
refused* spelling mistake

edit on your last post not a new one :wink:

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:16 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Nathaniel Lighting
Level: 2061

turbo wrote:
well stifler i offered to give your stuff back , u ewfused so u think wel i know u just wanna kill me for me killing your damn sucky adonis base and your 4 adonis drones which was dumb for protection when u had 3 bil items .... and u just wanna kill me for killing that... and wow i dont what to say ....

Why should u? he left stuff in there and if it's true it went abandoned then it's his fault not your for taking over an abandoned base hoping there gonna be stuff to loot like most people would do.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:25 pm