No, burn in hell 70%  70%  [ 31 ]
Yes, things will get better 22%  22%  [ 10 ]
I don't know 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 44

Team: Hiigaphiix
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 2569
Class: Shield Monkey

Post The Fall Of Hiigarans (What Next? How's good bye)
Well, here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for. Hiigarans will now take it from you. After many unis of being the leader, maybe it is time to step down. I'll explain our history:
2007:-New noob enters SS for the first time. Becomes lvl 20....creates the team Higarans

2008:-Higarans are becoming better..
-Now Higarans are going down, unknown scammers, traitors, and sabotagers invited in to team. Much of the team is hated because of this, and the mouthing off members (But they still like Higaran Leader, its just the members)

2008-2009:-Higaran Leader disbands Higarans because of their reputation. He remakes a new team called the Hiigarans, taking only his most loyal, and mature team members there.
-Hiigarans start off better than Higarans, and are on a steep road to the top
-A few things go bad, but pride in the Hiigarans still keeps them going
-Hiigaran Civil War (Three members leave from Hiigarans (We call them Hiigaran Exiles)......And Hiigarans war them...)
-A bit torn, but they decide to merge to Light Commerce team to uber up, things go a bit good....but Light Commerce Hiigarans miss their old team
-Hiigarans decide to go back, Light Commerce team is really bugged by this, and basically say give all back in a mean way...
-Most of Hiigarans are back....but improvment is not seen
-More problems, and now those that were part of Hiigarans are down...

Well, say your shit, I don't care. And I'll explain anything if you have a question about it. (Come on show me some hate, it helps me, and hurts me)

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Death by Wingsheep
Main: Nabaco's Fort
Level: 20
Class: None

Post Re: The Fall Of Hiigarans (What Next? How's good bye)
Tron20 wrote:
We fight till the end, for the Hiigarans!

:P

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... ed1555.png

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:56 pm
Profile WWW

Nabaco wrote:
Tron20 wrote:
We fight till the end, for the Hiigarans!

:P

Hmm, well I've been trying to live up to that, but seem everyone won't peacefully negotiate.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: None
Main: Mew Ichigo

Higy dun give up just cuz u meet a obsticle=)
remember u learnd me how to play this little game=)
and now im a good person :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: <3<3
Continue having ur little team... But come back to F2P world <3 it is way more fun >:D :P

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Travian wrote:
Higy dun give up just cuz u meet a obsticle=)
remember u learnd me how to play this little game=)
and now im a good person :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: <3<3
Continue having ur little team... But come back to F2P world <3 it is way more fun >:D :P

XD, sorry, don't remember you much, I've helped a lot of f2p noobs. And admins keep taking the fun out of f2p. Meh, and for nearly three years, in the time that I've been playing SS, I'm tried to prove that Hiigs are trying to become better, but with all the ass holes in this universe, guess it's not possible.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:40 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

:roll: i am teh NCC-Bulk :roll: or a sveral mew chars=)
btw I AM STRONGER THEN U NOW :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Travian wrote:

XD, you can't beat an ShM with 70k+ shields and atleast 200 regen every 1.3 seconds, and I do about 300-500 damage.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Tron20 wrote:
Travian wrote:

XD, you can't beat an ShM with 70k+ shields and atleast 200 regen every 1.3 seconds, and I do about 300-500 damage.

when i get money to start using Sailor Venus again i can<3

are you going to respond higy? :roll: :roll: *waiting* :( :(

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Tech9
Level: 1923
Class: Engineer

You just have to keep your head down and refuse to change until you've established a good team, by change, you don't go merging into another team, that is generally going to cause problems...

Another way is to just keep your head high and show peeps you won't take shit from them, of course, you need a good team to do that because most people won't back down and will resolve to violence to show their superiority.

Conclusion: keep up with your team, try changing a few things around, etc etc.

Take EF for example, we are a happy go-lucky team, best councillors and directors in the whole of SS :P and have an infallable recruitment policy.
Invite people, give them a weeks probation, keep an eye on them, if they show signs of noobiness, rebelliousness or they just don't get along with your already trusted team mates, boot them, you team's stability and reputation depends on this.

Now, I hear there was a civil war in Hiigarans...
Quote:
Our reasons: Lack of team unity, lot of f2ps, lack of team direction, lot of people mad about mooster being destroyed on short notice by our own team, team funds being poorly spent (one guy bought a flylet for 10m lol).

I've highlighted most of the fallacies in your team's leadership. A team has to have a purpose otherwise it's just going to be one of those teams that ends up defunct (EF is all for farming Copper, but we've recently expanded to UZ! w00t).

Even though you're the leader, a team is not meant to be run under a dictatorship, this rather, isn't about you, but about the team, not your team mates, not you, your team, its like a business, a seperate entity from the owner in the end, although you will represent it.

Team funds should be for team use, or for helping your P2P players progress, not for mere paraphanelia, face it, F2Ps can easily access the gear they need to get to the top with some effort, P2Ps however have a 1000x the content and THEY will be keeping your team up, not the F2Ps.

You had all your rights to be a bit miffed by their leaving, however, you shouldn't have been so hostile, and rather addressed the issues of why they were leaving and then trying to find a way to see if you could've changed it. When they left, nearly all your P2Ps left too, I believe you made a huge mistake there, but what can you say, we're talking in retrospect. (p.s. stop focusing on your F2Ps, this seems to be the major problem ).

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Consider changing the team funds into a loaning system.

Someone borrows some money from the team funds and they then have to pay back that money + a little extra (10%?) within a week or two, so they don't loan too much.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Your ex-P2P players seem to be doing much better off...

I think you should perhaps take a break from leadership or just stick with F2Ps, your name carries too much weight with it currently.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:58 pm

assasinat3r wrote:
You just have to keep your head down and refuse to change until you've established a good team, by change, you don't go merging into another team, that is generally going to cause problems...

Another way is to just keep your head high and show peeps you won't take shit from them, of course, you need a good team to do that because most people won't back down and will resolve to violence to show their superiority.

Conclusion: keep up with your team, try changing a few things around, etc etc.

Take EF for example, we are a happy go-lucky team, best councillors and directors in the whole of SS :P and have an infallable recruitment policy.
Invite people, give them a weeks probation, keep an eye on them, if they show signs of noobiness, rebelliousness or they just don't get along with your already trusted team mates, boot them, you team's stability and reputation depends on this.

Now, I hear there was a civil war in Hiigarans...
Quote:
Our reasons: Lack of team unity, lot of f2ps, lack of team direction, lot of people mad about mooster being destroyed on short notice by our own team, team funds being poorly spent (one guy bought a flylet for 10m lol).

I've highlighted most of the fallacies in your team's leadership. A team has to have a purpose otherwise it's just going to be one of those teams that ends up defunct (EF is all for farming Copper, but we've recently expanded to UZ! w00t).

Even though you're the leader, a team is not meant to be run under a dictatorship, this rather, isn't about you, but about the team, not your team mates, not you, your team, its like a business, a seperate entity from the owner in the end, although you will represent it.

Team funds should be for team use, or for helping your P2P players progress, not for mere paraphanelia, face it, F2Ps can easily access the gear they need to get to the top with some effort, P2Ps however have a 1000x the content and THEY will be keeping your team up, not the F2Ps.

You had all your rights to be a bit miffed by their leaving, however, you shouldn't have been so hostile, and rather addressed the issues of why they were leaving and then trying to find a way to see if you could've changed it. When they left, nearly all your P2Ps left too, I believe you made a huge mistake there, but what can you say, we're talking in retrospect. (p.s. stop focusing on your F2Ps, this seems to be the major problem ).

Thanks for the top part. And I've explained what the team had in that thread. But by noobs, I ment other people, but mostly the p2p noobs that keep begging in team. I had allready booted most of the f2ps, only about 2-3 were left, and they have been with Hiigarans for a long time......

Meh, our motto was fight till the end, for the Hiigarans. Some say we didn't live up to that, I say, we are not out yet...

I've been told many ways of how to run the team, most I sorta added it to my own rules. But it was because of the position Hiigarans were most of the times we were in a problem, I was unable to do much.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

assasinat3r wrote:
Your ex-P2P players seem to be doing much better off...

I think you should perhaps take a break from leadership or just stick with F2Ps, your name carries too much weight with it currently.

-_- could you not mention me being an f2p, I don't hate it, it's just that I've been called a noob (Even though its not true, and I've proven it many times).....

As for now, I guess I'll step down......I haven't been a regular player sence I started the team years ago.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: pantalones
Main: brindlebull
Level: 2570

yay hiigarans fail

Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Higaran leader if u fall i make u fall on ur nuts >:D

Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:50 am