It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 1:23 pm

Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2157
Class: Shield Monkey

Post What happened to the hiigarans and what of it now
This post is just to explain what happened. When 3 p2ps asked to leave (cyberjuba, Lucius the Eternal, and goett) we were denied. We felt captive, stated we were leaving anyway.

Our reasons: Lack of team unity, lot of f2ps, lack of team direction, lot of people mad about mooster being destroyed on short notice by our own team, team funds going to f2ps more than p2ps and being poorly spent (one guy bought a flylet for 10m lol).

Hiigaran Leader was understandable upset when we wanted to leave and we couldn't bridge the gaps in negotiations. The three mentioned above didn't want to totally ruin the team, we tried to leave peacefully. When that didn't happen and threats were made we recruited the whole team, and 6 p2ps came with us and 1 p2p stayed with Hiigaran Leader. We feel let down and feel upset about the situation and about the destruction of Alcor, our old home. We are not afraid, and still feel some loyalty to Hiigaran Leader, he was a good guy, but the leadership was not working for us. We still offer an open peace treaty and friendship. We had our reasons and I believe anyone reading this will understand.

Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 am
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Nathaniel Lighting
Level: 2061

Post Re: What happened to the hiigarans and what of it now
Why am i bothered about what Hiigarans do?

I've seen this coming anyway Hiigaran Leader you can't even call an director he just recruits alot of crap and hopes for the best :D

Mon May 11, 2009 10:35 am

Team: None
Main: Kalch
Level: 954
Class: Berserker

Why am I bothered about what Nathaniel is bothered by?

Commanders not taking care of his minions is likely to find himself surrounded by n00bs at the end. Every good commander know that.

Good luck with your independecy. And if your former superior command his n00bs against you, just pwn, pod and destroy until they acknowlege your independence. Just don't forget to have fun!

Mon May 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Team: Hiigaphiix
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 2569

Candy boy, and nattokills, I sugest you shut up. I do lead well, and you should not be talking because you don't even know must of what went on in Hiigarans. And you are interested else you would have not made replays on this topic. Our leadership was good, its just that our resources were not plentful to exicute certain actions. I was busy helping f2ps becuase they are like babies "Give them a bottle, and they shut up". I'll admit, team was not together in most things. We had, more, or less, organization. But remember, we came from Higarans. Which used to have bad rep, and used to be a 200 member f2p team (About 10-15 were active, >.<). Not many teams start out like that. Higarans was disbanded to rebuild reputation and set things differently. But with people like Candy boy, and nattokills, it was hard getting back up. Hiigaran Civil War we call it, should not happen again when we come back...

Mon May 11, 2009 3:50 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Traders
Main: AcidFlame
Level: 2658
Class: Speed Demon

You left a team with a decent rep to go to a team with a horrible rep...

You should know joining LC will just make matters worse for you and your teammates who came with you...

Great leadership!

Tue May 12, 2009 7:01 am

Main: Kalch
Level: 954
Class: Berserker

Tron20 wrote:
Candy boy, and nattokills, I sugest you shut up. I do lead well, and you should not be talking because you don't even know must of what went on in Hiigarans. And you are interested else you would have not made replays on this topic. Our leadership was good, its just that our resources were not plentful to exicute certain actions. I was busy helping f2ps becuase they are like babies "Give them a bottle, and they shut up". I'll admit, team was not together in most things. We had, more, or less, organization. But remember, we came from Higarans. Which used to have bad rep, and used to be a 200 member f2p team (About 10-15 were active, >.<). Not many teams start out like that. Higarans was disbanded to rebuild reputation and set things differently. But with people like Candy boy, and nattokills, it was hard getting back up. Hiigaran Civil War we call it, should not happen again when we come back...

Building a team is not about the noobs, but about the players able to abandom the n00biness.
Stop giving them bottles and tell them how to milk the cow. If they don't want to learn, discard them.

Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 am

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Nathaniel Lighting
Level: 2061

Tron20 wrote:

Well you members who are leaving you don't think that do they? before you post think about what others have posted and why we have posted me and kalch can say whatever the damn we want to say thank you very much.

Tue May 12, 2009 10:12 am

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

I belive higaran leader is a good leader.
He just choose the wrong way to defend his team aka all stay insame pvp range.
If he spent time getting higher levelled and better, higarans could be a nice team atm.

Tue May 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Higaran Leader really should level sometime... I mean it's 1 thing to stay in the PVP range of your team, but it's another to not be able to back up your team properly because you're within the same PVP range of your team instead of being a high level.

Hope you guys don't fall apart before I get to rend you apart. :lol:

Tue May 12, 2009 4:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Officer

Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2007
Class: Speed Demon

Tue May 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Main: DeathBecomesYou
Level: 1352

meh, higaran leader took the wrong approach to leading the team, glad the p2ps saw sense and got off that team, and hig leader, p2ps are more important then f2ps, so tell the f2ps to get a job, and then strengthen the more important members
BURN all f2ps!

Tue May 12, 2009 6:33 pm
Profile E-mail

AcidFlame wrote:
You left a team with a decent rep to go to a team with a horrible rep...

You should know joining LC will just make matters worse for you and your teammates who came with you...

Great leadership!

We are only joining LC so that we can get ubered up.

candyboy wrote:
Tron20 wrote:

Building a team is not about the noobs, but about the players able to abandom the n00biness.
Stop giving them bottles and tell them how to milk the cow. If they don't want to learn, discard them.

Well, I try, but some players are just to lazy. So I try, and get atleast part of that lazy side off of them. Then they could leave me alone to do what I need to do....
NattoKillas wrote:
Tron20 wrote:

Well you members who are leaving you don't think that do they? before you post think about what others have posted and why we have posted me and kalch can say whatever the damn we want to say thank you very much.

Maybe you should too. Becuase the last post I made in this category was our stance between Higarans. We had a bad rep in Higarans, and when I made the Hiigarans, some people still had a grudge on us. So, I made that topic to explain our differences. And I believe you are one of those people.
19Billyanaire92 wrote:
meh, higaran leader took the wrong approach to leading the team, glad the p2ps saw sense and got off that team, and hig leader, p2ps are more important then f2ps, so tell the f2ps to get a job, and then strengthen the more important members
BURN all f2ps!

Actualy, it was more like the levels 21-80 that kept asking for help. I'm thinking on placing a limite on invites. But if you help those low lvls (When your stronger, and better) they will become strong soon.

And PhycoKinetic, if you didn't give a shit, then why post a comment here. Your basically killing your self because theres no reason to post something like that.

Thu May 14, 2009 5:24 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: TorchWood
Main: Apocalypse Pony
Level: 820
Class: Fleet Commander

Why do we care what happend to a team with only a score of 105 and 95% is from it's age? This team has been around for 6 or 7 uni now. They should be very strong now and well.... they are just somehow managed to own a galaxy this uni and got it pwnt about 1/4 of the way into the uni and joind LC. You just give Death Mental's lower levels some target pratice.

Fri May 15, 2009 7:45 am
Profile E-mail

PaperPlate wrote:
Why do we care what happend to a team with only a score of 105 and 95% is from it's age? This team has been around for 6 or 7 uni now. They should be very strong now and well.... they are just somehow managed to own a galaxy this uni and got it pwnt about 1/4 of the way into the uni and joind LC. You just give Death Mental's lower levels some target pratice.

Umm, have you not read what I said up there? And the score your reading now is the score after we joined LC, and you have it wrong. Secound, the team sued to be f2p, it takes a long time to get rid of nooby traits........

Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Universel Foundation
Main: Poseidon's Seahorse
Level: 20
Class: None

I went to the Hiigarans main bases in Libra and the said they were merging with Light Commerce. They allow only P2P's which will definitely bulid them stronger.

Sat May 16, 2009 2:45 pm
Profile E-mail