It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:32 pm

Post bad server delay
ok so ill just list every thing hope this is right place

first off yea i have uninstalled reinstalled im getting really bad lag in gals with lots of player bases and ts but even when i log in in a empty gal the server delay will start out at 900ms but than if i start to travel to new gals after about 3 the lag starts getting to my 5 to 30 secs to jump and ms starts to go up 2k to 6k and up i also am getting game chrash with auto pilot this has been going on for 4 or 5 days now and its not good if something shoots at me i might ass well drop my drones and hit the brakes and hope i dont get pawned becaus if i try to shoot nothing happens i have pinged the server from c prompt why playing game and my ping is an avrage of 840 if i try to dock aty a base i have to hit r than log off and back on to get in it and to check my colos tick i just have to wait any were from 1 to 5 min for it to show up is any one else haveing thease problums or is it just me i did just get rid of a virus but i used a suporrt form to help me clean my pc up and the scans show clean so its not me now i hope let me know if it me so i can fix me thanxs also my fps is 34 to 40 in gals with lots of stuff and 60 to 80 in empty gals no lag killer

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:08 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Aidelon
Main: the speed of dark
Level: 1874
Class: Engineer

Post Re: bad server delay
Sounds a lot like an internet problem, not a game problem

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 pm
Profile E-mail