It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Team: Traders
Main: Cru!se
Level: 1720
Class: Speed Demon

Post Re: Patch Notes: Content
Oh I understand fully the reasoning behind it and like the other "old timer" it's a welcome change to see something going in, I often create a char and mess around with some low level content, try to forget that I know the basic end game stuff already, but trying to act like a newbie (before you all jump, I know i don't have to act much) you either get alot of crap from old time players or ignored, and when you do get the helpful assistance it's usually a prod in the direction of the old styles of play. What really needs to happen, which might really just be a flaw with people is teamplay to get stuff rolling properly, and also extending the time period that these new items are usefull instead of just a couple of days.

The relative ease of moving up to the basic low end of the end game Pax, Sputty etc... truely does kill the lowend off a little.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:25 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6