It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:55 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Paximaximus
Level: 2572
Class: Engineer

Post Re: Mods on artifacts
ashta1989 wrote:
shud happen to bpitems too....i wud make 100 dunders to get a nicely modded one :P

I'd make 1000 Mega Basil Sheaths.
And alot of PLincins.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: TorchWood
Main: TheKC
Level: 5
Class: None

Make the Mod effect come in arround Xmas in a single Patch turnign down the server. O and let a script run through all Ruin items adding Mods randomly to the items with the same chance they are intended in the colony, as little Xmas present so to say ;)

Remark nr. 1: I say added since there might be modded ruin items out there modded via the old Halloween contest and those winner should be awarded wiht a chance of getting a extra mod.

Remark nr.2: There is a fair chance all the ruins out there get less worthly since i see a run on massextracting ruin come up (there costs arent that high) so that all current ones more or less run worthless(if not used ion BPs elsewhere). Will create penelty to the current possessors. Anyways make it a Xmas script present! ;D

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:36 am

We're aware that:

a) Vast numbers of ruin items will be extracted by people looking for particular mods, and as such basic ruin items will probably cost on the market their extract price and nothing more
b) Older ruin items will not have the same status

The randomised script is a nice idea, Jey or HAL would have to assess the feasibility of it, and Jeff would have to sign off on a mass boost to items.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:18 am
Profile E-mail

Team: TorchWood
Main: TheKC
Level: 5
Class: None

thank you ;) ofc i ment that not all ruins items get a mod, just with the same chance the future ruin items will get them, im unsure if i made it clear.

Anoterh remark: this might be difficult in case the items are stored in bulks (for example 5 Bana engines in same thatch). But ti would still be cool if 1 of them then turns out to have a mod or two ;)

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:23 am