It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:20 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Team: Psionic Corps
Main: The Crazy Game Maste
Level: 1031
Class: Engineer

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
Post Re: Explosion Concussions
Denux wrote:
RIT_Wolf wrote:
Yep not difficult at all, it just means you have lvl 2k+ players roaming earth force layer killing lvl 30ai for several hours :D

No decay on Vortex Pellets.

JeffL wrote:
Maybe you guys are right. We can leave things how they are for now and get more feedback later.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Myrtok
Level: 1620
Class: Speed Demon

Ugg. The shield cap gives -speed. BAD AURORA!

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:42 am
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

Intended for monkeys that are MC'd and never move to begin with when healing.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:53 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Trevor50
Level: 4503
Class: Shield Monkey

Battlecruiser23 wrote:

Not even close, I don't usually MC Trevor, I love these caps. Guess this once again shows your lack of knowledge in the Olympus department.

Stay strong, live long, and walk humbly.

Strawberry Blueberry Pancakes

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Infernal Empire
Main: Timberwolf
Level: 2254

Battlecruiser23 wrote:

Live trevor said you have no concept of how Olympus works, Without giving anything away, one of the functions of knockback in ares is that you lose the dps of whoever has agro, this helps negate that. I've already found another use that let me accomplish something in-game i couldn't have otherwise. The only downside is losing the mods on the caps i normally used. :(

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 am
over 9000!

Never said it was for Oly either. People didn't like MC'd monks bounced off to oblivion. Something comes up that helps prevent that. Granted that Rhino Gear on a monkey is still kind of hefty, a good series of booms from a Platform dg would still kick the monkey around.

As for Oly...you guys can't be serious that Anchor tweaks were never thought of... -95% speed, hell, that'd keep anyone in place unless you're a SD that got punched.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:53 am

Team: Traders
Main: KorGgenT
Level: 1877

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Never said it was for Oly either. People didn't like MC'd monks bounced off to oblivion. Something comes up that helps prevent that. Granted that Rhino Gear on a monkey is still kind of hefty, a good series of booms from a Platform dg would still kick the monkey around.

As for Oly...you guys can't be serious that Anchor tweaks were never thought of... -95% speed, hell, that'd keep anyone in place unless you're a SD that got punched.

They take 2 seconds to come into effect, so by the time the tweak hits you are 1k away.

It's all a scam! omg!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Main: lord blaster
Level: 2473

Battlecruiser23 wrote:

Yeah, who apart from Jey actually has enough tweaks to continually spam anchors for like 20 mins?

Just shut the fuck up already.

Julian wrote:
if a gust of wind knocks you over in real life are you going to rage quit that to?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Team: Infernal Empire
Main: Timberwolf
Level: 2254

Battlecruiser23 wrote:

Please do not comment on content that you are not capable of actually doing.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:58 pm
over 9000!

Tregish wrote:
Battlecruiser23 wrote:

They take 2 seconds to come into effect, so by the time the tweak hits you are 1k away.

Then hotkey the tweak and use it just as the projectile is launched? Or have a heavy and slow tank to sit between you and the projectiles?

Honestly, these are simple things I use, and I do have enough anchors to spam for 20mins. Constant vigilance. I'll use whatever I need to keep the dps going, even if I have to latch on one of the engineer's drones to hold me in place weighed down with thorax bps and dark lead.

And I can do Olympus; need a squad of others for oly, though. Paladin's Zerker is capable of dps(obviously there is more than one zerker) for Oly. Mines better than his.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Team: Kami
Main: Paladinofdoom
Level: 1993

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Tregish wrote:
Battlecruiser23 wrote:

Then hotkey the tweak and use it just as the projectile is launched? Or have a heavy and slow tank to sit between you and the projectiles?

Honestly, these are simple things I use, and I do have enough anchors to spam for 20mins. Constant vigilance. I'll use whatever I need to keep the dps going, even if I have to latch on one of the engineer's drones to hold me in place weighed down with thorax bps and dark lead.

And I can do Olympus; need a squad of others for oly, though. Paladin's Zerker is capable of dps(obviously there is more than one zerker) for Oly. Mines better than his.

^_^ Of course it is Churchy, of course it is.

This guy gets my full Jiggle!

He is full of awesomesauce, and Jigglyness, buy from him!

Kanga

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:54 pm

trevor54 wrote:
The new Inertia capacitators are very nice, and whoever made the bp require vortex pellets, I really dislike you. No point in it at all.

You're welcome ;)

The vortex pellets was deliberate - however, I wasn't aware the pellets themselves had a decay rate (I read it as kromelite + blue aether = pay some newbie to collect it for you). When I'm back, I'll upload an extension to the decay rate - UK snow has hit, and my RL requires a lot of extra work during this period, I apologise.

p.s.

I hope you noticed that they still have +shield/energy, with a mild nerf - I assume from the feedback that they're working as intended, and are useful in particular circumstances.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: KorGgenT
Level: 1877

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Then hotkey the tweak and use it just as the projectile is launched?

Ares wouldn't even be worth using the tweaks in, because the zerkers would(should) have the agro anyway.
Zeus and Poseidon are not projectiles, they are just explosions that you cannot predict. Therefore, you would either use the capacitor, or do without, methinks.

It's all a scam! omg!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Main: yugioh
Level: 1854
Class: Fleet Commander

Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
trevor54 wrote:
The new Inertia capacitators are very nice, and whoever made the bp require vortex pellets, I really dislike you. No point in it at all.

You're welcome ;)

The vortex pellets was deliberate - however, I wasn't aware the pellets themselves had a decay rate (I read it as kromelite + blue aether = pay some newbie to collect it for you). When I'm back, I'll upload an extension to the decay rate - UK snow has hit, and my RL requires a lot of extra work during this period, I apologise.

p.s.

I hope you noticed that they still have +shield/energy, with a mild nerf - I assume from the feedback that they're working as intended, and are useful in particular circumstances.

I don't think you really understand how rare monochromes are. With the uni this spread out, it took 5 SDs several hours to find 25 kromalite.

Also, paying lowbies wouldn't work. It would take even longer to gather a group of lowbies and have them go search in slow ships, then fly to them and buy the kromalite 1 by one (since they can't reach most prod bases), than it is to just get on an SD and find the bloody things yourself.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Team: None
Main: Earthforce Commander
Level: 964
Class: Fleet Commander

It isnt just Tints that are rare now; ALL AI are rare, except in perilous, where the plentiful AI that spawn there have limited roaming capibilities. It is neigh impossible to get any AI commod because of their rarity this uni.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:04 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next