It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:09 am

Team: Traders
Main: KorGgenT
Level: 1877
Class: Engineer

Post Re: Red Photon feedback
Just did red photon, and it was incredibly fun. still not cool that olympus is not in... that tech 21 weapon looks tasty...

It's all a scam! omg!!!!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Team: pantalones
Main: Rhezmyn
Level: 1921

Tregish wrote:
Just did red photon, and it was incredibly fun. still not cool that olympus is not in... that tech 21 weapon looks tasty...

oh so tasty...

The Voomy One wrote:
I've heard that butterfly is a insect...apparently with wings and shit.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Zephyr Plus
Main: Master Baits
Level: 1711
Class: Shield Monkey

Overall i thought the drone was good and reasonably hard. The actual boss was hard to do the first few times u do it but after like ur 3rd attempt its quite easy. It needs a beef in shield+regen+dps and the healer drones shud spawn more often.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: yugioh
Level: 1854
Class: Fleet Commander

The galaxy itself is awesome, it's challenging and interesting without resorting to cheap, annoying ways to make it tough. However, having to travel 40+ jumps to get there is rather absurd. EF has only done it once or twice, not because we aren't capable, but because it takes hours to get everyone down there and organized, and by then a person or two has usually logged off, causing more delays while we get new people down, ect. Can we have a subspace going from w0 to the galaxy outside of it, or something?

Also, this is only a temporary problem, but it could still cause issues: Since all the gear is T21 and admins haven't added equip 21/GG21 yet, you can lose your hard-earned boss loot if you die on the way back to storage.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2466

yugioh124 wrote:
The galaxy itself is awesome, it's challenging and interesting without resorting to cheap, annoying ways to make it tough. However, having to travel 40+ jumps to get there is rather absurd.

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 am

Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2157
Class: Shield Monkey

only problem i have is that is another thing battlespheres and slaves are irrelevant for. think the battlesphere needs a major look at cause it's immobility and vulnerability makes it a specialized use ship and for the price of augging and gearing and making it should have more uses.
(can't base assault cause any seer can 1 shot)
(can't pvp since a lvl 500 gunner or anything with an excomm can give you a challenge)
(can't do without massive support any ai that shoots mining like prince for example)
(largely immobile even with sing brake, getting it out of primal lion can be a chore, or even autoing a pain.)

honestly i don't see why it wouldn't play with just taking the mining vulnerability completely out, would it really be that broken? the 100% shield bonus doesn't do it any good at all.

meh, went way off topic, apologies

Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:13 pm
Profile E-mail

goett wrote:
only problem i have is that is another thing battlespheres and slaves are irrelevant for. think the battlesphere needs a major look at cause it's immobility and vulnerability makes it a specialized use ship and for the price of augging and gearing and making it should have more uses.
(can't base assault cause any seer can 1 shot)
(can't pvp since a lvl 500 gunner or anything with an excomm can give you a challenge)
(can't do without massive support any ai that shoots mining like prince for example)
(largely immobile even with sing brake, getting it out of primal lion can be a chore, or even autoing a pain.)

honestly i don't see why it wouldn't play with just taking the mining vulnerability completely out, would it really be that broken? the 100% shield bonus doesn't do it any good at all.

meh, went way off topic, apologies

They may be rather useless vs the drone, but they're just as good as anything else in the actual boss fight. I'm still annoyed over Emp Mother, however. It's pretty much a big "fuck you" to every FC in game. :?

Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:30 pm
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

For Emp Mother, I used my Massif III, geared out with as much shields and elect as possible to support tractoring myself around and for my sub-T20 capship Auras. Survived a long time ducking in and out of the belts.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:45 am

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
For Emp Mother, I used my Massif III, geared out with as much shields and elect as possible to support tractoring myself around and for my sub-T20 capship Auras. Survived a long time ducking in and out of the belts.

Yeah, but you need to build an entirely new ship for one boss, and it's not very helpful anyway. You can only give T19 auras, add no damage, and can't tank.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 am
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

yugioh124 wrote:
Battlecruiser23 wrote:

Yeah, but you need to build an entirely new ship for one boss, and it's not very helpful anyway. You can only give T19 auras, add no damage, and can't tank.

I only have 1 Massif III, and its augged 2 calypso; my transport ship. The T19 aura suck, though, and it was never designed to tank, just mealy stay the hell out of the way.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:52 am
Site Admin / Dev Team

Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1028
Class: Sniper

Red Photon is going in at a more "normal" place for the next uni, and GG21 will be for sale at a couple places.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile WWW

Team: None
Main: Jagur4
Level: 1459
Class: Speed Demon

JeffL wrote:
Red Photon is going in at a more "normal" place for the next uni, and GG21 will be for sale at a couple places.

Thank you. 'nuff said.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Team: Capitalists
Main: Jeff Bobbo
Level: 2048
Class: Gunner

We tried it today (first time for pretty much all of us), prolly a bit short on players, and we failed because we didn't go to the right sun in the drone stage. XD

One thing I have noticed though, we don't get kicked if your in stasis in Red Photon Research Entry Way, and I'm guessing it gets frozen like DGs, as I logged off around 5 hours ago, and I have the same shields as I did then, given that I only have 14regen per second, I don't really want to have to sit there in a spirit for two more hours to get on full shields. Neither do I want to fly to sol in my 20 speed spirit and pay however much it is for a Dread to be towed 20 jumps.

JeffL wrote:
Are you kidding me? Our C2 music is way better than that boring garbage you linked.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm
Profile WWW