It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:06 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Trevor50
Level: 4503
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: New PvP Proposals
Quote:
A series of nerfs starting with the cap on account slots, have made bases and gals more vulnerable to attack. This means bigger teams/allances can easily kill kill/capture galaxies. The bigger get bigger and the small get smaller.

To play the game you need lots of resources, if your galaxies cannot be secure to cannot get or keep those resources to you cannot continue to play its that simple.

All right were to start...Hmm ill start with my last post stating how easy it is to make an unkillable gal. 25 bases is all a gal can have, you might just have to take a few less gals so that you can make this happen.

You don't have resources because you joined the USA alliance and it failed. You were in a secure alliance (EF+SP+all those other teams) but you and your team decided to go join the USA, which ended in a disaster. Now you are receiving the consequences of your decisions. Less team mates less gals less resources. There is a consequence, positive or negative, for every decision a person makes in real life, that holds true in this game aswell.

Stay strong, live long, and walk humbly.

Strawberry Blueberry Pancakes

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Demiser of D
Level: 20
Class: None

trevor54 wrote:
Quote:
A series of nerfs starting with the cap on account slots, have made bases and gals more vulnerable to attack. This means bigger teams/allances can easily kill kill/capture galaxies. The bigger get bigger and the small get smaller.

To play the game you need lots of resources, if your galaxies cannot be secure to cannot get or keep those resources to you cannot continue to play its that simple.

All right were to start...Hmm ill start with my last post stating how easy it is to make an unkillable gal. 25 bases is all a gal can have, you might just have to take a few less gals so that you can make this happen.

You don't have resources because you joined the USA alliance and it failed. You were in EFriends but you and your team decided to go join the USA, which ended in a disaster. Now you are receiving the consequences of your decisions. Less team mates less gals less resources. There is a consequence, positive or negative, for every decision a person makes in real life, that holds true in this game aswell.

Fixed

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Fuck you, Cygnus.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Trevor50
Level: 4503

You fixed nothing, my post still stands.

Stay strong, live long, and walk humbly.

Strawberry Blueberry Pancakes

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Red Faction
Main: tate97
Level: 1657

Leave PvP alone I say... Im not any good at it... and Iwin have pwned me a few times....

I think the big complaint is that Iwin have set up there gal in the right spot..they have access to W0 and basically can't be locked in.
Well done I say :)

I do however, have one suggestion which in my opinion would make the game scenario more realistic....

Have a council that controls earthforce and earthforce space.

This council could be made up of the directors of the top 10-15 teams.
After a common vote, this council can adopt/change some basic directives for the earthforce fleet and bases.
One of these directives can be to deem a team as "pirates" and as such, all earthforce patrols and bases etc will combat the said "pirate team".

This in my opinion would actually force teams like Iwin to build in Wild space where the "earthforce battle fleets" dont dare to venture.

Subsequently, blocking of earthforce AP routes would be minimal and it may encourage more tactical relations with different teams.
it would also make lyceum safer from "pirates".

The above is the basis for the idea... obviously, earthforce fleets would need to be fairly uber and travel in numbers and the rules and parameters for the council need to be set.

I can see several arguments against this idea.... but with debate, this may solve some of the issue's.... and it wont interfere with current PvP.

Cheers....

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Team: Heaven
Main: jasonr
Level: 1755
Class: Engineer

i don't pvp but iWin attacks me sometimes and either you win or you don't tbh i think that pvp shouldn't be based on glory.Just shorten pvp ranges in peril and such.

(---_deathreus_---)i saw how good u are so i made msot my alts sd

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Psionic Corps
Main: The Crazy Game Maste
Level: 1031

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
tate97 wrote:
Leave PvP alone I say... Im not any good at it... and Iwin have pwned me a few times....

I think the big complaint is that Iwin have set up there gal in the right spot..they have access to W0 and basically can't be locked in.

I do however, have one suggestion which in my opinion would make the game scenario more realistic....

After a common vote, this council can adopt/change some basic directives for the earthforce fleet and bases.
One of these directives can be to deem a team as "pirates" and as such, all earthforce patrols and bases etc will combat the said "pirate team".

This in my opinion would actually force teams like Iwin to build in Wild space where the "earthforce battle fleets" dont dare to venture.

Subsequently, blocking of earthforce AP routes would be minimal and it may encourage more tactical relations with different teams.

The above is the basis for the idea... obviously, earthforce fleets would need to be fairly uber and travel in numbers and the rules and parameters for the council need to be set.

I can see several arguments against this idea.... but with debate, this may solve some of the issue's.... and it wont interfere with current PvP.

Cheers....

BEST IDEA EVER

JeffL wrote:
Maybe you guys are right. We can leave things how they are for now and get more feedback later.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 pm
Profile E-mail

thecrazygamemaster wrote:
tate97 wrote:

Cheers....

BEST IDEA EVER

QFT

thats how this game was made

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: jasonr
Level: 1755

tate97 wrote:

Cheers....

BEST IDEA EVER

/signed

(---_deathreus_---)i saw how good u are so i made msot my alts sd

Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Capitalists
Main: Jeff Bobbo
Level: 2048
Class: Gunner

Selfish Act wrote:
BEST IDEA EVER

QFT

QQFT! o.o

JeffL wrote:
Are you kidding me? Our C2 music is way better than that boring garbage you linked.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 am
Profile WWW

Main: Dv8
Level: 1337
Class: Berserker

tate97 wrote:

Cheers....

Cant they just change teams then?

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Main: Demiser of D
Level: 20
Class: None

The agro could be player based, but team wide. So all players on the team that has done that get the hate, no matter what team they build in.

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Fuck you, Cygnus.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 2808

Sounds interesting :)

I would suggest though that it be limited to the top 10 teams and that any vote to declare a team "pirates" would have to be unamimous otherwise it could be used as a tool in wars.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Myrtok
Level: 1620
Class: Speed Demon

Russell wrote:
Sounds interesting :)

I would suggest though that it be limited to the top 10 teams and that any vote to declare a team "pirates" would have to be unamimous otherwise it could be used as a tool in wars.

Like the UN Security Council? Everyone has a veto right, lol. That would make it just as useless as the UNSC. You don't think iwin has at least one friend among the top teams who would not vote to declare them outlaws?

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Team: Psionic Corps
Main: The Crazy Game Maste
Level: 1031

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
Should be majority vote imo.

JeffL wrote:
Maybe you guys are right. We can leave things how they are for now and get more feedback later.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Mofouler
Level: 901

I don't understand why the pvp system needs to be changed. Its not like droves of players are leaving because people are killing them. If anything it makes this game more fun and enjoyable. Why can't we go back to the old days of the pvp system.

Because e-breasts are very uncommon

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next