It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:49 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Should Lyceum be marked "No PvP"?
Poll ended at Mon May 10, 2010 12:29 pm
Yes 46%  46%  [ 29 ]
No 48%  48%  [ 30 ]
No opinion 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 62

Team: None
Main: norrath
Level: 1806
Class: Seer

Post Re: No PvP in Lyceum?
trevor54 wrote:
villiroth wrote:
Lyceum being open for PvP is no different then when DM blocked it off from traders.

Sure traders could get in if they REALLY wanted to, but it was an utter pain in the ass and it blocked the single most essential galaxy in the game.

The same is happening now, only within lyceum and its not only one team having to go through the bullshit.

I got a solution, move UZ out of it and put it in a gal off sol, Make it unlimited pvp range. Game over...

Sounds fair to me.

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:10 am

Team: Matt And Jeff Industries
Main: OutlawStar
Level: 5
Class: None

Demiser of D wrote:
I'd rather make attacking some else make the guardian go agro on you. More fun that way.

this

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:55 am
Profile E-mail
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

BlindSide wrote:
Demiser of D wrote:
I'd rather make attacking some else make the guardian go agro on you. More fun that way.

this

Until certain pvpers bypass it by staying out of range...

Helro attacked me in Lyceum a few months ago. Guardian got angry but sat there and do nothing. Voomy said that it isn't bugged and was supposed to do that...

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:58 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: lord blaster
Level: 2473

I don't see the point in making it protected if it's not even protected by anything. At the very least, it should prevent people from docking at the bases in Lyceum as a result of breaking the peace.

Just shut the fuck up already.

Julian wrote:
if a gust of wind knocks you over in real life are you going to rage quit that to?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:05 am
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138

Personally, I would want an AI fleet(no fighters or missiles) of 1 EFDN (MF 2 ACAL's), 2 EFBC's(MF 2 CALP's), and 2 EFF's(1 CALC) on the team "Earthforce 2nd Fleet"

Equipped would be an aura that drastically slows down and reduces the damage and regen of people who break the peace by 75% for 30 minutes, but not come with an adum blocker, so you "could" kill them. You still be able to attack the Guardian without invoking the wrath of the Fleet, but it'd give the illusion of an EF Fleet blockading the Serengeti, like how one of the missions say.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 am

Main: Jagur4
Level: 1459
Class: Speed Demon

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Personally, I would want an AI fleet(no fighters or missiles) of 1 EFDN (MF 2 ACAL's), 2 EFBC's(MF 2 CALP's), and 2 EFF's(1 CALC) on the team "Earthforce 2nd Fleet"

Equipped would be an aura that drastically slows down and reduces the damage and regen of people who break the peace by 75% for 30 minutes, but not come with an adum blocker, so you "could" kill them. You still be able to attack the Guardian without invoking the wrath of the Fleet, but it'd give the illusion of an EF Fleet blockading the Serengeti, like how one of the missions say.

/signed on this

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:50 am

Main: NightOps
Level: 578
Class: Engineer

Battlecruiser23 wrote:

/signed

Fallen- wrote:
CAN SOME ON WITH A FUCKING BRAIN POST HERE ASIDE FROM MY SELF ?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:21 am
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8