It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Darth Administrator

Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337
Class: Sniper

Post For next uni
We have started collecting information and making excel sheets for things that we need to sort out before we start next uni. This is currently mainly galaxies, uber AIs and normal AIs.

Is there anything concerning any of this that you feel should be changed. *Galaxy locations
*Galaxies owned/protected or not
*Uber Ai location
*Minor changes needed on any ubers
*Spawntime and lockout on ubers
*Location of normal AIs, too high or too low DF
*Too many or too few of some AIs

It would also help if you could post information on all current ubers such as their spawn point/which DG they are in, spawntime, lockout time. If you dont wish to share certain information with other players (such as spawnpoint, spawntime etc.) you can send me a PM instead.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:09 am

Team: Aidelon
Main: Diabolus
Level: 1941
Class: Berserker

Location: Netherlands, Europe, Earth, Sol, Milky way, Universe, Admins computer
Post Re: For next uni
Will Speedy/Scorch/Rackham be placed in a DG next uni?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:32 am
Darth Administrator

basebot wrote:

That would be the best solution yes. The other solution is to simply put them in a specific galaxy and add a lockout but that means for example that killing Rackham would get you locked out from Bonnet. Not a big problem but a DG would be better. We have suitable galaxies for all 3 of those AIs.

So nothing has been fully decided on these 3 yet but we will be discussing it.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:38 am

Team: None
Main: Sputty Nutty
Level: 1148
Class: Seer

DeadlyPaperclip promised that there should be DG version of Speedy Gonzales, Rackham and Scorch. And that the drop rate on their commods should be lowered.

But Admins, I have killed/witnessed the killing of Speedy Gonzales 2 times now. Both times, neither his Gonzales Augmenter nor his Neutrinon commod has dropped. And his spawn time is quite long. So I would like to see the roaming versions to have 100% drop rate on the commods (Scorch's Remains, Rackham's Remains and Neutrinon) and that the DG version should have perhaps 10-15% drop rate on the commod, with a lockout to their DG on a 2-4 days.

For uber locations.

Sputty Nutty: Quu
Black Bart: Jackal
Nathaniel Courthope: Ares
Captain Albatross: Antares
Barbe Noir: Noxie
Dark Curse: Lingua Franca
Cardinal Bellarmine from Hell: Argon
Marcus Columbo: Daddy's Heart

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:44 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Sputty Nutty
Level: 1148

The Voomy One wrote:
basebot wrote:

That would be the best solution yes. The other solution is to simply put them in a specific galaxy and add a lockout but that means for example that killing Rackham would get you locked out from Bonnet. Not a big problem but a DG would be better. We have suitable galaxies for all 3 of those AIs.

So nothing has been fully decided on these 3 yet but we will be discussing it.

Rackham spawns in Bonnet yes. When I jumped in once, he spawned, then he got killed by the Advanced Pirating Drones in there. Fix.

And I would like to see roaming versions of Speedy Gonzales, Rackham and Scorch next uni, along with a DG version of them. The roaming ones are the really funny ones.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:46 am
Profile E-mail
Darth Administrator

alexeeeB wrote:
Rackham spawns in Bonnet yes. When I jumped in once, he spawned, then he got killed by the Advanced Pirating Drones in there. Fix.

Already been fixed....Not in the best way but better then him getting killed by the Ais and drones in there.

Quote:
And I would like to see roaming versions of Speedy Gonzales, Rackham and Scorch next uni, along with a DG version of them. The roaming ones are the really funny ones.

Probably wont be any roaming ones. Anything roaming have to be limited to Perilous space so they dont get killed by bases. These 3 Ais are mid level content so they dont really fit well in Perilous space. But it's one of those things that havent been decided yet.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:54 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Myrtok
Level: 1620
Class: Speed Demon

I'm sure these errors are already on your list to fix, but just in case they've been shuffled to the bottom and lost:

Drops are the wrong level (accourding to some admin post I saw)
Delquad bosses are in DFs that are way too low.
DG Forgones that MF 3 weps and have better shields are lower level than the ones that MF 2 weps.

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:39 am

Main: Shylo Reborn
Level: 1225
Class: Engineer

hmm for Perpetual Motion... i always seen a stuck hive or delquad or 5+ ai stuck in there.... possible make perp motion a safe zone so there isnt any agro ai trying to kill u / get out...

just liek "the dark" except ai get trapped

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:46 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Team: Eminence Back
Main: t-master
Level: 2037
Class: Shield Monkey

i'd say put ubers in perilous space dg's, because currently not only them, but also their dg's are way to easy

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:15 am
Profile E-mail

Main: thebattler36
Level: 1791
Class: Shield Monkey

The chance of Delquad/Hives appearing as bosses appears too high.

There shouldn't be too many of them around even when their DF is fixed to 380+

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:22 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821

Drops range / chance of being aggro is way too high

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:34 am

Team: Evil Empire
Main: Outcast
Level: 2206

Some of the ubers are in way too easy Dgs, if you look at Noxie, which Barbe Noire is in.. Marco, Sputty, Nate and Black Bart need to be in this type of dg. Whilst DC, Alby and Barbe Noire should be located in low level perilous space dgs, they are just too easy atm.

The ubers themselves are fine par a few, DC and Nate both need a small beef, the others are fine for the current content and taking into account the new content that is coming.

Spawntime/Lockout of ubers is practically perfect, i love what you've done with that.

Ai's are fine, and the hardening past Df 300 is also good and doesn't need to be changed, imo Perilous is fine how it is, it can be quite challenging at times. Though you should add a few more spawns of Forgons/BGs and Picks in the lower dfs on Perilous.

Some Dgs bosses are messed up, Hive boss locations and Delquad needs to be fixed, they need to be in very high df dgs.

What do you mean by Galaxies owned/protected?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 am
Darth Administrator

Quote:
What do you mean by Galaxies owned/protected?

Basicly if there are any galaxies that should be owned and/or protected that currently arent.
Or the other way around, galaxies that are owned and/or protected but shouldnt be.

The only one I can think of is Shadow which either has to be set as owned and protected or we have to move the aug reset missions somewhere else.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:33 am

Main: Diabolus
Level: 1941

Location: Netherlands, Europe, Earth, Sol, Milky way, Universe, Admins computer
Absolution?

I don't see an owned ring around it.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:54 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Myrtok
Level: 1620
Class: Speed Demon

I wouldn't want to see the DG Ubers too deep in perilous space. I think Outcast's suggestion of putting them in DGs similar to Noxie is right on the money. Most of those DG ubers drop the commods for entry level T20 ships. I know most of us can solo those DGs and their bosses, or at least kill them easily with an endgame ShM to help, but they need to be balanced for two or three newer players from a small team to be able to kill them and get their first T20 ships. I don't see a small squad of normal players under level 800 getting too far against DG levels full of Battleships and MF Reavers.

Here's a VERY IMPORTANT DG suggestion I made in the suggestions forum, but I don't know if any admins saw it:
In summary, low tech aug condensors are WAY too rare in the game. I've seen 100 mil offered on trade for any minor condensor, and there's no way new players can compete with that when level 500+ players are permanently camping the couple low DF DGs for those condensors. The drop tables for condensors need to be moved up several DFs, or else a huge number of DGs needs to be added in low DFs.

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:36 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next