It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Trevor50
Level: 4503
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: Holiday Content and Feedback
Unideny wrote:
Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Grinch is a "template" for the Iq' UrQ'akuq, the UrQa Endgame UZ. It is roughly as tough as the first boss of said zone. And the first boss is the pissy one before the "lobby" of UrQa UZ. It would be as if a GotL with 2x the shields, and 2x the DPS potential was perma aggro in Lyceum. Except this boss is one of the 7 of 9 bosses that are stationary, IE: The Cathedral in Penance.

Grinch was never meant to be done by any team on the calibre of Zero gravity, or even squads made up of Psionic Corps, Zero Gravity, and UnderDawgs combined. It is meant for squads of Evo, Oblivion and Triumph working together, or only teams like EF or SP alone.

As for the new AI, I've seen it. It still hurts, though. But thats me trying to solo a Seer/Sniper AI as a FC. It looks like a big green Restless Spirit with a green dust glow like a Rizer's Cloud. It also wields a MD, like many seers, as the primary weapon. It is pretty damn stealthy, but poor thrust means the crappiest of crappy engineers can hold it. Gravitron 4 can easily drag it over.

Grinch is a event boss, now yea, if he was a normal new boss that'd be fine but he's for the event only, so...with that said, make a different boss as a template not an event boss that will drop good xmas gear and such...

Trevor, I'd love to put my main on here, but it wont let me for some reason.

Theres plenty of ways around that, for instance putting it in your signature..

Stay strong, live long, and walk humbly.

Strawberry Blueberry Pancakes

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: your mother and i
Level: 2647
Class: Speed Demon

I enjoyed grinch and his difficulty. I think its great that he spawns rarely and drops rare things. All the newbs cry about not being able to kill him, but we all know at low level, you end up selling all the cool stuff you get anyways. I think that grinch should've spawned way faster, and that there should've been quite a lot of grinch's in perilous. Alot of Grinches but a lower drop rate on items means a LONG night of team fun killing grinches. To speak on the lowbies complaints, make present spawns again for lower teir items. And for those people in the middle, random christmas items from dg ai and missions.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Team: Silent Death
Main: Pietro-2.0
Level: 16
Class: None

I did trev, but I figured it'd be easier if folks just got the hint I'm Pietro. I mean the only real difference is the "2.0" .

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Team: Death by Wingsheep
Main: Nabaco's Fort
Level: 20

Nobody really knows who Pietro is...

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... ed1555.png

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:39 pm
Profile WWW

Team: Zephyr
Main: king latiff
Level: 3431
Class: Berserker

mission rewards kinda suk, if reindeer radar is dropped by ai's why make it a mission reward? better rewards that just some pudding

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:03 am
Profile E-mail

The pudding is also a DG drop as well. You admins really need to get your shit together before goin about doin things.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Budahead Charm
Level: 2298
Class: Fleet Commander

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Grinch is a "template" for the Iq' UrQ'akuq, the UrQa Endgame UZ. It is roughly as tough as the first boss of said zone. And the first boss is the pissy one before the "lobby" of UrQa UZ. It would be as if a GotL with 2x the shields, and 2x the DPS potential was perma aggro in Lyceum. Except this boss is one of the 7 of 9 bosses that are stationary, IE: The Cathedral in Penance.

Grinch was never meant to be done by any team on the calibre of Zero gravity, or even squads made up of Psionic Corps, Zero Gravity, and UnderDawgs combined. It is meant for squads of Evo, Oblivion and Triumph working together, or only teams like EF or SP alone.

As for the new AI, I've seen it. It still hurts, though. But thats me trying to solo a Seer/Sniper AI as a FC. It looks like a big green Restless Spirit with a green dust glow like a Rizer's Cloud. It also wields a MD, like many seers, as the primary weapon. It is pretty damn stealthy, but poor thrust means the crappiest of crappy engineers can hold it. Gravitron 4 can easily drag it over.

you sir are a fucking retart cause UnderDawgs killed Grinch have a good day friken idiot

http://www.teamunderdawgs.webs.com/

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Mikkel
Level: 1609
Class: Engineer

flamingeffigy wrote:
Battlecruiser23 wrote:

you sir, are a fucking retard because UnderDawgs killed Grinch, have a good day you fucking idiot.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 pm
Profile E-mail

Dangit mikkel...

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Team: Heaven
Main: Kangaroo_blob
Level: 3102
Class: Berserker

Mikkel, don't you EVER be mean to john again, john is pure sex and should never be 'dissed'...

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:35 am

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Mikkel
Level: 1609
Class: Engineer

in my opinion, if you are going to insult someone atleast spell your shit right, otherwise you just look retarded...

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Abbara
Level: 1394
Class: Seer

I missed all the drops as I was in the arse end of Cornwall over Christmas without much internet connectivity...

However, it always brings me great pleasure and a sense of superiority to come back and read the posts that members make in the feedback forum thread to the tone of:

"you sir are a.... blah blah blah..."

Then you all bitch about the admins never reading your suggestions and posts... frankly... I wouldn't either.

I emplore you all to make constructive criticism by all means, but constructive is the operative word and also suggestions on possible improvements... rather than spaming flames at each and everyone...

Dickwadpissfreaksickeatingcrackwhoreassmunchingcumguzzlingnobjockey's the lot of you!

:mrgreen:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 am

Team: None
Main: Fishymand
Level: 2065
Class: Seer

I got a nice thing from the mission, but the AI, they all swarm up like bees.

The Voomy One wrote:
*pats himself on the back*

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7