It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Team: Red Faction
Main: Cirdan
Level: 1636
Class: Engineer

Post Re: What Do YOU Want From Astro-Santa This Year?
Dear Astro-Santa

I dont think you can give me this, but i ask anyways.

I need a NEW LUNG, Yes the Dr. found somthing in my Right lung and are talking now about removeing 1/2 of it (maybe more) there also talking it maybe cancer.

If you cant i just take anything. Maybe you got a Santa-PeaShooter.

(St. Peter at the gates)
Welcome Solder you Served your time in Hell

SGt. US Army 1973-1979

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:23 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Team: Traders
Main: k-2
Level: 2506
Class: Speed Demon

Mikkel wrote:
sabre198 wrote:
Tobuzzes letter to santa

Twas the night before C2, when all through the Uni,
Not a ship was stirring, not even a M3.
The stockings were hung by the Nexus with care,
In hopes that Astro-Santa soon would be there.

The players were nestled all snug in their bases,
While visions of Panthers danced in their faces.
Away to the warp gate I flew like a flash,
Reloaded the client, emptied my cache.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the speaker,
The thrusting and revving of fission thrust *sleeker.
As I drew in my scope, and was turning around,
Down from Iq'Bana, Santa came with a bound.

His vmag, it twinkled! his laughter how merry!
His hull filled with goodies, his ship sweet as cherry!
A tractorbeam of augs he had flung on his back,
He beckoned, and shouted, and emptied his sack!

He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like a large kinetic missile.
But I heard him exclaim as he flew out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-flight!"

lol topbuzz very very nice,

Very impressive buzz

Dear Santa :

Merry Christmas :D

adum is the best.

Samantha is second.

Calypso is third.

no wai!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 am
Profile E-mail

Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2466

Dear Astro Santa plz come and take my RealLife away so i have more time for SS . . .

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:07 am

Team: Heaven
Main: Kangaroo_blob
Level: 3102
Class: Berserker

Dear Astro-Santa,

This year I have tried to be a good boy, I have kept off the blue smarties and haven't teased old man Trev much :wink: .

Last week Sharky was mean to me, he played this nasty trick, trying to make me believe you didn't exist! After a few beers he admitted that it was just a trick and you are real! I was so happy :D

This year there isn't much I want, im fairly content with what I have currently, so ill ask for things with a wider meaning than my own personal 'wants'.

Too start it off I would like some players back :wink: Retyu, DWO, Bizzy, CSE just to name a few.

I would also like some cookies and milk please, mabye a Giant Cookie ship (organic hull) which fires Choco Chip pellets at my enemies!

But most of all Astro-Santa I would like a Giant Cuddly Fluffy Uberly Broken Kangaroo, my reasoning behind this is that I am becoming lonely as the sole Kangaroo in SS, and I need a friend :cry:

Your favourite Australian Roadkill,

Kanga

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I would like for you to make a giant 'space christmas pudding', this would fly around Wild Space, launching 'Santa's Elves' at anyone who gets in its way. This 'Space Christmas Pudding' would be an uber hive, one which can only be damaged by special Christmas weapons that will drop off the ai's during the Christmas period. So say a Christmas Venusian Jackhammer, or a Christmas Ion Peashooter.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Lycurgus
Level: 1723

Dear Obese Trespassing Altruist,

This year, I have been a very good little boy. I have compulsively lied, and I have often helped my daddy with their Gear. And I always say thank you, which makes me nice, and so I deserve lots of age-inappropriate pants this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring a Vulture. For my daddy, please bring a new money clip. For my big brother, please bring a subscription to NOBODY's guide to Colony's. For my doggy, please bring a chew toy. Oh – and for my mail man, please bring some worthless rations.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Dragon Egg's breakfast cereal, and front row tickets to DIE's Opera titled "I WIN" – plus backstage passes so I can get autographs! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my Shiny Lion But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just a Zebucart

Anyway, I hope you like the Egg nogl I left out for you.

Love,

Monkey Warrior

PS: Please say Merry Christmas to Ralph, the heartless Elfin slavemaster.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Hermes? He has been a really corrupt cry-baby all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put coal in their stocking. Thanks!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:23 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Gamepro07
Level: 1818
Class: Seer

Dear Astro-Santa,

Last Easter the East India Company was not able to deliver the eggs I ordered from them. The tasty, juicy, scrumptious eggs that I use to cook Spaceurbian Omelets for my family. Last Halloween, the vicious Undead Space Rats, after continuous attempts to have negotiations with their Broodmother, have refused to give me their "dozen egg packs".

I write this letter with only one request, eggs. And because I do not want to ask for more than I believe I can receive, I will end with that. How else can I bring the joy to my family this Christmas without the delicious Spaceurbian Omelets, and how could I obtain eggs from the nearby store with even the slightest chance of pirates stealing them from me on my way home?

For Christmas, I would like some eggs.
I sure hope to get some if at all possible, it would bring much joy to all those who will enjoy my omelets.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas Astro-Santa!
Gamepro03

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:46 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Fishymand
Level: 2065

Dear Astro-Santa,

All i want for christmas is for Helro to tell me his aug setup :3.

Love,
Fishymand

The Voomy One wrote:
*pats himself on the back*

Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:48 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Graystripe
Level: 47
Class: Fleet Commander

Location: The Inner Circle of Doubt (Defending your Life reference FTW)
Dear Astro-Santa,
Actually, I can't really think what I want for Christmas. If your capable of giving XP points, those would be very much appreciated, but if you can't then I'm not mad. All that really comes to mind currently is a good Heavy Fighter. I'm a sniper and proud of it, but currently I'm putting around in an Outlaw's Volcom. A Kelvin would rule, but anything but even if I get nothing, then I'm fine with it.
Finally, I want everyone to have a good Christmas, and even if I get nothing, at least give everyone else something.
Sincerely,
Graystripe

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:48 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Helios
Main: MrHappy RC
Level: 1569

Dear Astro-Santa,
wasuuuuppp,i belive i have been a good little boy and have spread my happiness around to everyone who is not nasty :P, so for my christmass list i ask of one small thing, a earthforce ship that other players do not call "fat", you see,i have been bullied over the past in star sonata as yes i am afraid to say i fly around in a dreadnought,what is often called a "Fat" ship, so what i am really asking is that people stop calling me fat, or a earthforce dreadnought+ would be nice ;) as i have helped as many lonely desperate F2P nublets on there way to P2Pness :P.
Much love Happy :mrgreen:

Last edited by -=Mr. Happy=- on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: none
Main: Unzucht
Level: 5
Class: None

Dear Santa,

I know you must be busy reading all of these entries, however I really hope you take the time to read mine, as I am holding Misses Claus hostage.

Meet me under the mistletoe, at precisely 9:07 AM December 25th. Do not attempt to call the police. Once I have my way with you, both you and Misses Claus will be free to go.

PS: Bring 16 ping pong balls and a bottle of water.

Your's truly, Sodomy.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: FFs V
Level: 3006
Class: Shield Monkey

Dear Astro-Santa

When i woke up today i felt something inside my tummy just wanted to get out, i think i want to help the SS community by giving something back to them, not just taking. So this year i wont be as greedy as everyone else, i just want to be a moderator to help people in game. It would be funnier if we had a bigger playerbase with real players, not just douchebags who intends to spam the game just for their own entertainment.

And people have to know that i'm a moderator, so i thought you could make me drive my own little ship, nothing OPed, just something with cool graphics to tell that i'm a moderator. I'd be so happy you can't even imagine it.

As you can tell, i want the best for the entire SS, because i believe in the christmas spirit, and i will do anything in my powers to help SS grow. You are the only one who can do this for me, so i can help other people.

The one and only

FFs V

The Voomy One wrote:
You gotta be shitting me >_<

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 am
Profile E-mail

Team: pantalones
Main: Rocket's Slaves '03
Level: 2111

Dear Astro-Santa,

I see you sitting on your chair with your little Elves crafting toys for good girls and boys. I see your sack full of Christmas letters, and I hope you'll have time to read this one also. I know you can get trillions of money, but I don't want any of that.

Please make the SS community act as an unity.
Give us a huge storyline that tells us exactly how all the special solar systems appeared in our tiny, but very tireless universe.If you could, please give us one of your elves and learn him how to start and manage hide-and-seek contests with cool, but not overpowered prizes. Also, my dear Astro Santa, I know you can't do this at the moment, but, in the name of more content, bring us Star Sonata Two, and all of us will go like: "Moo!"

Merry Christmas,
~Rocket

PaperTiger wrote:
/response

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 pm
Profile E-mail

Dear Mister Astro Santa of Santatics,

I have been drifting here for quite a while. You see, something more than four years ago, but less than seven, I discovered this singularity, this mass of galaxies. At the time, I had no knowledge of what "mmo" meant. As such, the very entrance into my space ship was of such a surprise that it gave me the addiction of space. In fact, I believe I was one of the first to ever cap a fly swatter of any sort as f2p. It was quite entertaining. It has been far too long since I've played. My sub-par network has seen to that. And at every glance I seem to be unable to escape my own nostalgia. As such, this is not a request for a gift, it is a simple request for.. the settling of a debt. I owe the developers of this memorable paradise quite a bit, for they helped me decide my own path along that of game development. With this all laid out for you to see, I simply wish that you give the developers, the admins, the moderators, and even the few helpful players the rest they all deserve this holiday's festivities.

-DarkNinjaShadow

P.S. If you feel you must give me a gift, perhaps a name change? This name was... and is.. not quite ... filled to the brim with the expression that I deem fitting for such a charismatic tactical commander as I see myself. And it has led to me being called DNS. It can get rather.. aggravating.

P.S.S. You know.. about the name change, if you change they it wouldn't matter seeing as how I am not playing at the moment.. maybe a new internet connection and a sub as well?

P.S.S. And finally, I've been around level three-hundred for at least 4 years now.. Can you see how that may be a problem?

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:33 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: master802
Level: 2251
Class: Fleet Commander

Dear Astro-Santa,
All i want for christmas is a ship made,
i would love if you could do this :D
and thanks.
and here it is -

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by master802 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Team: Heaven
Main: Kangaroo_blob
Level: 3102

master802 wrote:
Dear Astro-Santa,
All i want for christmas in a ship made,
here it is -
i would love if you could do this :D
and thanks.

OMG!

OMG!

OMG!

OMG!

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:32 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next