It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:30 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Team: None
Main: Jagur4
Level: 1459
Class: Speed Demon

Post Re: Content Update - 11.9.09
Thanks for trying anyway Cael, and I look forward to it next year.

Perhaps this year would could still get some Christmas turkey as a precursor?

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 2020
Class: Engineer

Caelestis wrote:
My sincerest apologies for not getting the holiday content in. It was finished locally but I never got a chance to get it live.

Due to unfortunate circumstances in real life I ended up getting stuck an entire week not only without my computer but without internet access too. It's as awful as it sounds.

I'm going to save the Thanksgiving content for next year and expand upon it to make it something more substantial as well.

I will say this though, expect something extremely special for Christmas to make up for the failed Thanksgiving event.

Once again I'm sorry I promised this and then didn't deliver; real life just steps in sometimes and causes your plans to collapse.

Caelestis

apology accepted. hell after working thanksgiving and the days before i was so tired i couldnt bring myself online much anyway.. lol

question for you though, will Xmass gear last until jan? and will we be seeing the uni reset around January or will it be held off until C2 is ready i am guessing some time around feb?

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:51 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Trevor50
Level: 4503
Class: Shield Monkey

For c2 to be ready for its official release in Feb is pushing things, the GUI is still in progress.

Stay strong, live long, and walk humbly.

Strawberry Blueberry Pancakes

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:26 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Silent Death
Main: Pietro-2.0
Level: 16
Class: None

saran wrote:
Caelestis wrote:
My sincerest apologies for not getting the holiday content in. It was finished locally but I never got a chance to get it live.

Due to unfortunate circumstances in real life I ended up getting stuck an entire week not only without my computer but without internet access too. It's as awful as it sounds.

I'm going to save the Thanksgiving content for next year and expand upon it to make it something more substantial as well.

I will say this though, expect something extremely special for Christmas to make up for the failed Thanksgiving event.

Once again I'm sorry I promised this and then didn't deliver; real life just steps in sometimes and causes your plans to collapse.

Caelestis

apology accepted. hell after working thanksgiving and the days before i was so tired i couldnt bring myself online much anyway.. lol

question for you though, will Xmass gear last until jan? and will we be seeing the uni reset around January or will it be held off until C2 is ready i am guessing some time around feb?

C2 wont be finished when they say it will be. So don't hope for that...But it really should happen before I leave for the army :) . I wanna play on it at least a little bit.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Mikkel
Level: 1609
Class: Engineer

Unideny wrote:
C2 wont be finished when they say it will be. So don't hope for that...But it really should happen before I leave for the army :) . I wanna play on it at least a little bit.

army? pfft marines would be bett-...*mutters under breath unintelligently*

anywho, i know a guy that joined the army and was shipped off to iraq or some other place i cant remember for some reason...and he still played WoW with Damen every other day or so when he could find a few hours. So im sure u can find some time on SS :)

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:46 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Silent Death
Main: Pietro-2.0
Level: 16
Class: None

Mikkel wrote:
Unideny wrote:

army? pfft marines would be bett-...*mutters under breath unintelligently*

anywho, i know a guy that joined the army and was shipped off to iraq or some other place i cant remember for some reason...and he still played WoW with Damen every other day or so when he could find a few hours. So im sure u can find some time on SS :)

really? well heck. That's good then :) .

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:48 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6