It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:10 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Darth Administrator

Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337
Class: Sniper

Post Re: Update: 4.01.09
Dont turn this thread into some DM bitching and whining. We all know the skill was broken, end of the story.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:18 pm
Site Admin / PR Admin

Post Re: Update: 4.01.09
pip8786 wrote:
We do invite quite a few ppl to become content volunteers, but they never get much done. This is because our current system is very hard to learn, but we don't have time to improve it yet because of all the other stuff we have going on. We do a have a few initiatives right now to make content creation easier, but it's going to take a while and we never know if they're actually going to get finished since its volunteers working on those too.

Im one of the guys working on a content creation system. I've spent about 100 hours on it so far, and its maybe 20% done (100% being beta version).
Since im a volunteer in SS, I still have to maintain a real job, take care of the wife and kids, so I'll admit its not a great deal of time I get to work on SS.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:06 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3