It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:55 pm

Team: Eminence Back
Main: t-master
Level: 2037
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: Collision Code Admin Poll Results
either boost apprentice's ward resists, or dont make shm be affected by collision code.

for FC's... every single ai in the uz 1 shots my fighters when theyre targeting my slaves... very annoying that i almost have to reload my fighters after 1 level of UZ.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:40 pm
Profile E-mail
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

tiemie wrote:
either boost apprentice's ward resists, or dont make shm be affected by collision code.

for FC's... every single ai in the uz 1 shots my fighters when theyre targeting my slaves... very annoying that i almost have to reload my fighters after 1 level of UZ.

Funny, none of the ai there one shots my fighters....and i use bulkers

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Team: Death by Wingsheep
Main: Nabaco's Fort
Level: 20
Class: None

Bulkers have 5.511k shield bank...

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... ed1555.png

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:15 pm
Profile WWW

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Ingendum
Level: 1364

tiemie wrote:

App ward is fast enough to dodge most shots and with the right augs, you have enough range to completly stay out of the combat zone. Collision code actually makes being a ShM fun since you have to do more than just sitting somewhere and healing.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:21 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team

Team: Eminence Front
Main: PhoenixSun2
Level: 1392

longname wrote:
tiemie wrote:

App ward is fast enough to dodge most shots and with the right augs, you have enough range to completly stay out of the combat zone. Collision code actually makes being a ShM fun since you have to do more than just sitting somewhere and healing.

I agree very much. ShM now actually has to do something, at least in big battles, to stay alive and still heal.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Blade NZ
Level: 2675

Mail wrote:
Blade NZ wrote:
Fc is also affected by this but to a lesser extent, as slaves and especially fighters are vulnerable, with the number of targets on screen it can be hard to target and heal these.

Do you expect gunners to heal their missiles?

I've seen some FC's fight, and their fighters have loads of shields, plus the fighters kite around the ai. Missiles on the other hand have very, very little shield and just drive head on to the target.

Give missiles the same shield as fighters.

Time Warp

What i was trying to say is that fc is affected by this as fighters and slaves get hit when they aren't targeted, missiles as well.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 am

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Time Warp
Level: 3162

Blade NZ wrote:
Mail wrote:
Blade NZ wrote:
Fc is also affected by this but to a lesser extent, as slaves and especially fighters are vulnerable, with the number of targets on screen it can be hard to target and heal these.

Do you expect gunners to heal their missiles?

I've seen some FC's fight, and their fighters have loads of shields, plus the fighters kite around the ai. Missiles on the other hand have very, very little shield and just drive head on to the target.

Give missiles the same shield as fighters.

Time Warp

What i was trying to say is that fc is affected by this as fighters and slaves get hit when they aren't targeted, missiles as well.

I think collision code is a good idea, perhaps just boosts the shields to par with fighters shields. And some regen (not that they're around long enough but still).

Time Warp

~Oscar Wilde

andezrhode2a wrote:
Timmeh is the exception to every rule.
Battlecruiser23 wrote:
/Timmeh!
I mean /signed!
sabre198 wrote:
1. Create C2
2. Time Warp quits
3. New players join
4. ... Profit?!?

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:44 am
Profile E-mail

Collision code is a good addition, but my problem with it with fc, is that you don't have control over where the slaves and fighters fly.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:55 am

pip8786 wrote:
longname wrote:
tiemie wrote:

I agree very much. ShM now actually has to do something, at least in big battles, to stay alive and still heal.

The app ward isn't really fast enough to dodge in effectively, and augging for such is a stupid idea as it takes away from your shield regen which was the problem in the first place. So not only do you still have a regen problem you now have a healing problem as well anymore.

While range does work to a degree, to get that range you need zofr to quite high lvls, thus increasing the lvl cap to be effective making lower lvls suffer. Also it makes targeting an issue(as targets are off screen) since more then one player will be taking damage because of the collision code.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:06 am

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Nathaniel Lighting
Level: 2061

Was fighting Cathedral other day with drones the cathedral attacked back and my drones were on agro and both were fightingthen a planey came over and drones shot through the cathedral without affecting it.

Bug perhaps or was it meant to be like this?

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:02 am