It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next

Team: None
Main: Demiser of D
Level: 20
Class: None

Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Ah, i see. It has the same meaning in english as it does in french. Never mind, i guess.

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Fuck you, Cygnus.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Team: BOSSEN
Main: UnpleasantPantsBulge
Level: 2092
Class: Berserker

The missions for the Pulsations says it will now construct the sheild when it needs to say energy

Quote:
Crystalline Pulsations Creation

Thank you, UnpleasantPantsBulge. I will now construct the shield for you before going to upgrade the drones here.

The combination of the Promethium Crystals and Solar Prisms allow this item to harmonize with your neural energy. This allows it to be stronger than otherwise, but the drawback is that once it has harmonized with your neural energy is becomes unusable by anyone else besides you or your slaves.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:17 pm
Profile E-mail

The PoT mission refers to Anaconda as male, and the S20 as female.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:32 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2266
Class: Fleet Commander

theotherguys wrote:
The PoT mission refers to Anaconda as male, and the S20 as female.

actually, it's worse than that. It's conflicting lore. pot mission says anni is a vile pirate that has been a huge menace. s20 mission says anni is a big snake that the s20 guy wants mounted on his wall.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Main: RoflSheep
Level: 0

pirate/snake she/dude?

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138

Production of DWO Drones

To make three DWO Drone, you'll need to bring 1000 Metals, 2 Silver Bars and 1 Death Warmed Over to the Drone Corp. Headquarters.

"I take it you want to make a drone from our database Churchill?", says Johnathan Wayne as you walk in. "Ok, well which one would you like to make today, you just let me know, and I'll let you know what I'll need". You tell him what you're after and he keys it into the computer, after a second or so, he replys. "Ok, DWO Drone. You'll need to bring one Death Warmed Over, two Silver Bars, and 1000 Metals. You bring that back here, and I'll get those drone for you".

* Experience given.
* Reward: DWO Drone

1000 / 1000 Metals obtained
1 / 1 Death Warmed Over obtained
2 / 2 Silver Bar obtained

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Team: Aidelon
Main: BaRR
Level: 2417
Class: Speed Demon

SimonV2 wrote:
It's conflicting lore. pot mission says anni is a vile pirate that has been a huge menace. s20 mission says anni is a big snake that the s20 guy wants mounted on his wall.

So, it's essentially a transgender snake pirate? I'm not surprised. This is SS we're talking about, you know...

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
over 9000!

Dark Curse is a pirate and a female iirc.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:39 am

Main: Awesome Sauce
Level: 143
Class: Gunner

I know i already reported this but, How can you spell belong like bei32?

Last edited by thatoneperson8 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: RoflSheep
Level: 0

thatoneperson8 wrote:
I know i already reported this but, How can you spell debris like debr32?

pay attention please, known reported bug. its not spelled debr32, its a code error which replaces certain parts of certain words with things like r32, or i16.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:02 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Legion
Main: Omen
Level: 1555
Class: Seer

Quote:
Sane Scientists?

Find Professor Logan 5 Spectral Energies, these are often located in spirits.

"Ah, hello ImMeNotYou! Running from the flesh eating monsters outside again? As expected I guess. As you know, often times the rest of the scientific community leaves me out... well, they shun me like I smelled of rotting flesh. Eureka! That must be the reason! Regardless, I have a favor to ask of you! The other members of the scientific community constantly say my research has no purpose and there is no credence to back my findings, so I think it's time to prove myself to them! The maybe I'll get invited to a symposium every now and then, gate-crashing them really has gotten boring over the years... anyway, I think I should do something that will get their attention, like create a paranormal device that could utterly and entirely destroy them! Of course, why didn't I think of that before! A threat is always the best way to earn someone's respect! Now, to do this, I will need more data on the souls that roam the graveyard. If you could capture a few, and give me their spectral energies... then I could come to an even greater understanding of how to use their abilities! Remember, spectral energy is very unstable, it will not be able to travel through wormholes so you will have to find it here, in the Graveyard!" Professor Logan wanders off into another room, mumbling incoherantly.

* Credits given: 5000000

0 / 5 Spectral Energies obtained

Then / Incoherently

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:46 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2266

more conflicting lore....
Finnius was trying to train for p20 when he noticed that RM is a big pirate deathtrap and got stuck there. he asks the player to give him a lift to sol, his home, and is grateful and makes it sound like his days of exploration are over.

In the ZT mission chain it says he has a workshop there and that he has just come up with a new ship. That for one doesnt make any sense cuz he lives in sol, and for two doesnt fit with his character. It would be easy enough to change the name of the agent. He sounds more like Mad Scientist or Professor Logan or some of the Engineers in the engi mission chain. What would be better is a quick rewrite of the mission to better reflect Finnius' character, cuz he's the only guy silly enough to go to RM twice, and cuz he's my favorite character in game. XD

Missions are P20 missions in Rumble Mumble leading to Super Phunka missions in Sol, and Zebu Titan Missions in Rumble Mumble.

http://wiki.starsonata.com/index.php/Ru ... e_Missions

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:59 am

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Kyp
Level: 2610
Class: Engineer

the new BS commod name is spelled wrong. currently reads Emporer's Launch tubes... should be Emperor's

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:35 am

Main: WK100Bases
Level: 499

Nexus Shipscanner: 'Probably work more then what you can buy... legally atleast.'

Also, shouldn't 'work more' be 'works better'?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:11 pm
Profile E-mail
over 9000!

Portable Potables

Go speak to BPSR Dmitri Woeblephottn in $galend and see if you can aquire the supplies that Quark "Warpjumper" Ciscko needs.

* Experience given.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:51 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next