It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:51 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Team: Aidelon
Main: Fleet General
Level: 1631
Class: Speed Demon

Location: In a nuclear bunker, somewhere off the coast of Siberia.
Post Re: Crystalline Reserve
The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Well thank you for the example of using DMs to justify a zerker nerf.

CR is open to all classes so it needs to be balanced with all classes in mind. It will still be a good energy and if it worked for you before the nerf it will work after the nerf, you will have a little less energy bank but it will be very high in any case.

How about this.

Requires: Fleet Focus 1 or Recon Focus 1 or Combat Focus 1.

Removes DM from using it. But also ShM.
But from what I know of ShM's they don't use that energy, and are fine without it.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:17 am

Ruin shut up, Zerker is supposed to be the ones being nerfed here. Reason why, soloing endgame content in 2 mins is not supposed to be doable.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:03 am

Team: Traders
Main: Wasup999998
Level: 1921

Since I know most of you MF's are bitching about the Crystalline Reserve, let me make something strikingly clear to you, and think about it before bitching: you are not supposed to be able to power your weapons on a normal setup with a Demented Rage on your ship, if you are bitching because you are using the highest EPS/DPS class in game and putting an aug that requires you to use even more EPS and can't power your weapons worth shit, that is your fault.

Ha!

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:26 am

Team: Zephyr
Main: Ruin
Level: 2782

wasup999999 wrote:
Since I know most of you MF's are bitching about the Crystalline Reserve, let me make something strikingly clear to you, and think about it before bitching: you are not supposed to be able to power your weapons on a normal setup with a Demented Rage on your ship, if you are bitching because you are using the highest EPS/DPS class in game and putting an aug that requires you to use even more EPS and can't power your weapons worth shit, that is your fault.

Well at no point did i say i wanted to power my setup with a CR i thought that was strikinlgy clear, i have said that i cannot power my setup for a length of time... I have said I RUN OUT OF ELEC. My problem is I already run out of elec before ubers are finished and thus i must charge again half way through a run.

And to Lich not at any point has anyone said soloing end game content in 2 mins is agreeable, I have said that would be broken. Please remember that you certainly have the smarts to do that... Having only seen one person claim that it is possible to solo emp in under 2mins on a so ive heard basis I would rather hear it from a confirmed source before I just... shut up.

If such large energy banks are so broken then why put in the engineer auras that give such sick energy banks boosts.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:46 am

Then don't have such a shitty aug setup.

Ha!

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 am

wasup999999 wrote:

apparently that aug setup is already giving to much energy(445k). Which is why iam annoyed about this, this is apprently a broken value yet doesnt fulfill what its supposedly able to do.

Last edited by Lancer on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:57 am

Quote:
If such large energy banks are so broken then why put in the engineer auras that give such sick energy banks boosts.

Because admins are stupid/don't always think of everything. Those aug setups give hundreds of thousands of energy. Thats a few minutes firing very high damage weapons at insane rofs. Theres nothing ingame that isn't dead by then.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:58 am

LichG wrote:
Quote:

Because admins are stupid/don't always think of everything. Those aug setups give hundreds of thousands of energy. Thats a few minutes firing very high damage weapons at insane rofs. Theres nothing ingame that isn't dead by then.

Bana, Alby, lets not menthion the copper aura :lol:, MS, without a sun sputty and marco I know would drain me dry, Ive not had much experience with UZ and zerker but the lack of suns does not look like fun.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:02 am

Team: pantalones
Main: Qu4NtuM
Level: 2706
Class: Fleet Commander

Actually, UZ is full of suns. I'm bank/solar powered myself and UZ is one of those places where I never ever have trouble with elec.

I have reasons for why I do things.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:07 am

Qu4NtuM wrote:
Actually, UZ is full of suns. I'm bank/solar powered myself and UZ is one of those places where I never ever have trouble with elec.

Then i take that back.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:08 am

Qu4NtuM wrote:

Then I am wrong i take that back.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:09 am

Lancer wrote:
wasup999999 wrote:

apparently that aug setup is already giving to much energy(445k). Which is why iam annoyed about this, this is apprently a broken value yet doesnt fulfill what its supposedly able to do.

Ah hem:
wasup999999 wrote:

Ha!

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:11 am

wasup999999 wrote:
Lancer wrote:
wasup999999 wrote:

Ah hem:
wasup999999 wrote:

You missed my point. The shitty aug setup is apparently in the category of broken. If its shitty do the maths over why its requiring a nerf...?

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:17 am

I have lost my drive over this I no longer care... nerf it to fuck. :roll:

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:20 am

Team: Zephyr Plus
Main: ReturnOfZimidy
Level: 2630
Class: Shield Monkey

Zerker has super high resists and high damage, some players have enough electricity in their banks to kickstart life on Mars. Soloing everything thanks to players Crystalline Reserve giving them hundreds of thousands of energy (Up in the 800k+ point) is fking ridiculous and nerfing it for everyone is a step in the right direction for much fairer play.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:50 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next