It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 12:30 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Team: Zonura
Main: Takuhi
Level: 966
Class: Speed Demon

One other thing that I forgot to mention is that temporary commodities that decay on warping and logout should now only decay if your ship disappears after logout, so temporary disconnects due to internet latency shouldn't cause Neural Keysyncs and Biologique commodities to disappear.

You are a god...

*bows down to HAL*

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:24 am

If you can program Slaves to get RoF bonuses i will fucking kiss your ass!

Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:41 pm

Team: None
Main: Goz
Level: 1564
Class: Berserker

and SD expt is ok, doesnt need any tracking, possibly give sheild bank and minor regen bonus, but all else is ok. uber for elec

no hull :*(

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:31 pm
Profile WWW

SDs dont need shield bank imo they need shield regain, they come in in close circle around you get as many shots in as possible without getting hit to much and then run away and regain so they can come back and do it again. If you catch a SD with 2-5 powerful shots in a row it should be over, give SD exp some shield regain...

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:44 pm

giving mroe sheild regen screws over our elec regen for our weps

and if we dont have enuf sheild bank we will get owned at any range before we get to the target, be it TT+'s or sliver pulses (the pick wep)

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:47 pm
Profile WWW

Have u tested SD on test yet? Were so F-ing fast now its so dam hard to get at any range. But when we do get hit we have to run cause shields go down fast and regain slow as hell...

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:51 pm

Have u tested SD on test yet? Were so F-ing fast now its so dam hard to get at any range. But when we do get hit we have to run cause shields go down fast and regain slow as hell...

meh, if anything it has to be sheild per tick, not per second, but one would argue thats broken on sheilds, like a pot

so make it a +% increase, to the regen amount, not a straight up +50 (broken undershirts O_o)

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:12 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:16 pm

per tick? whats that? :oops:

you know when it says 2.25 on a GnT, sheild regen affects the 2.25 part, not the 120 part

we need it to affect the 120 part, so we wont regen more often (screwing over our elec) but we will regen more "per tick"

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:23 pm
Profile WWW

:? Well i think it should affect our elec, cause SD Exp now gives tons of it, plus we wont be shooting will regaining. It needs to be balanced also i think making it per tick or whatever is gonna make it to good...

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:30 pm

:? Well i think it should affect our elec, cause SD Exp now gives tons of it, plus we wont be shooting will regaining. It needs to be balanced also i think making it per tick or whatever is gonna make it to good...

sheilds constantly regen, and i doubt you wont get hit when shooting, so ya

and we shuldent need to hafat use a SD expt on every ship, thats mostly elec bank anyway

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:53 pm
Profile WWW

Team: Dark Traders
Main: .Blue
Level: 2649

and the modifications to shield regeneration have been included as well.

HAL wrote:
While the changes aren't final and might still need some work before the next test server, I did modify the way the shield recovery stat works so that it increases the amount you regen per tick instead of increasing the rate at which they regenerate. What this means is that shield recovery will no longer be a double edged bonus that kills your electricity regeneration as well, and that shield monkeys will likely no longer need excessive quantities of electricity regeneration to sustain their shields while healing.

Sheild regen augs on test now give extra sheild per tick rather then decrease time.. therefore no extra elec..

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7