It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:27 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 2020
Class: Engineer

Post Re: For next uni
MS in a DG in Lunacy with a lockout. and the Assault (+) behe needs serious help too.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Team: Aidelon
Main: Comandor_J
Level: 2331

Add in a new wildspace gallaxy named "Seacow" please.... Thanks.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Team: None
Main: norrath
Level: 1806
Class: Seer

Comandor_J wrote:
Add in a new wildspace gallaxy named "SeaJai" please.... Thanks.

/signed

...oh, tweak crates too.

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Team: Dark Traders
Main: .Blue
Level: 2649
Class: Berserker

villiroth wrote:
Comandor_J wrote:
Add in a new wildspace gallaxy named "BlueJai" please.... Thanks.

/signed

...oh, tweak crates too.

fixed.
tweak crates really need to go in..

I really would like if MS was in a dg off of lunacy as well.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Psionic Corps
Main: The Crazy Game Maste
Level: 1031

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
Idk if this has been brought up, but Drops. Too many, in too low DF

make it like a max of ten in p space at any time, and make them only go in df390+.

oh yeah and in uz, lower the spawn times except for ubers a ton. 30 mins waiting for lions to spawn is torture.

JeffL wrote:
Maybe you guys are right. We can leave things how they are for now and get more feedback later.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 am
Profile E-mail

Team: pantalones
Main: flo02
Level: 2257
Class: Speed Demon

Bluejayek wrote:
villiroth wrote:
Comandor_J wrote:
Add in a new wildspace gallaxy named "Flobluejai" please.... Thanks.

/signed

...oh, tweak crates too.

fixed.
tweak crates really need to go in..

I really would like if MS was in a dg off of lunacy as well.

fixed.

need more ubers for special gear and not ships

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Abbara
Level: 1394

The Voomy One wrote:
We have started collecting information and making excel sheets for things that we need to sort out before we start next uni. This is currently mainly galaxies, uber AIs and normal AIs.

Is there anything concerning any of this that you feel should be changed. *Galaxy locations
*Galaxies owned/protected or not
*Uber Ai location
*Minor changes needed on any ubers
*Spawntime and lockout on ubers
*Location of normal AIs, too high or too low DF
*Too many or too few of some AIs

It would also help if you could post information on all current ubers such as their spawn point/which DG they are in, spawntime, lockout time. If you dont wish to share certain information with other players (such as spawnpoint, spawntime etc.) you can send me a PM instead.

Hi mate, could you please confirm one way or another if one of these "minor" changes to ubers includes a change in their Radiation resists from 0-60% to a standard 80% across the board, in effect making it so FCs can not solo any uber content?

Thanks,
Joe

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

Main: norrath
Level: 1806

Tarik wrote:
The Voomy One wrote:
We have started collecting information and making excel sheets for things that we need to sort out before we start next uni. This is currently mainly galaxies, uber AIs and normal AIs.

Is there anything concerning any of this that you feel should be changed. *Galaxy locations
*Galaxies owned/protected or not
*Uber Ai location
*Minor changes needed on any ubers
*Spawntime and lockout on ubers
*Location of normal AIs, too high or too low DF
*Too many or too few of some AIs

It would also help if you could post information on all current ubers such as their spawn point/which DG they are in, spawntime, lockout time. If you dont wish to share certain information with other players (such as spawnpoint, spawntime etc.) you can send me a PM instead.

Hi mate, could you please confirm one way or another if one of these "minor" changes to ubers includes a change in their Radiation resists from 0-60% to a standard 80% across the board, in effect making it so FCs can not solo any uber content?

Thanks,
Joe

Why? Some class's are meant to be better then others at different things. Not to mention none of the ubers were designed to hold up against the amount of fire power players bring now. Just wait until the new bana UZ for ai that are liable to negate FC's rad damage.

Just a year or so ago it took a decent sized squad to kill bana, now it can be 3 manned(ive heard 2 manned but never seen it). People need to stop yelling for beefs to ai and start yelling for new content(and a lvl cap).

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:42 pm
Dev Team

There is a list of AI that I'm compiling that will have their rad resists tweaked to be in line with other resist. Before anyone whines consider that back when the AIs were made the rad weapons sucked so much that the 200% from radX made them sort of semi-usable.

Now that the weapons have been rebalanced and slaves get half the bonus of the master it's pretty damn broken. Being one of the oldest slave users in the game I have to say that FC is currently extremely broken.

The AI will be tweaked so that rad damage is still viable for all classes, but not instant win on FC. I'd also have the radX skill rebalanced but I don't know if Jeff wants to do that.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Demiser of D
Level: 20
Class: None

Will the Abscunditis be going in next universe?

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Fuck you, Cygnus.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:47 pm
Darth Administrator

Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337
Class: Sniper

Absconditus*

I will try to get it added one way or another.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: yugioh
Level: 1854
Class: Fleet Commander

Q4 wrote:
There is a list of AI that I'm compiling that will have their rad resists tweaked to be in line with other resist. Before anyone whines consider that back when the AIs were made the rad weapons sucked so much that the 200% from radX made them sort of semi-usable.

Now that the weapons have been rebalanced and slaves get half the bonus of the master it's pretty damn broken. Being one of the oldest slave users in the game I have to say that FC is currently extremely broken.

The AI will be tweaked so that rad damage is still viable for all classes, but not instant win on FC. I'd also have the radX skill rebalanced but I don't know if Jeff wants to do that.

Rad weapons in general aren't broken, it's just the giga neutronia that is. Almost every other one has terrible DPS, which is why noone uses any others (besides emp ray, and rad cone when combined with lagrange skills).

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:33 pm
Dev Team

yugioh124 wrote:
Q4 wrote:

Rad weapons in general aren't broken, it's just the giga neutronia that is. Almost every other one has terrible DPS, which is why noone uses any others (besides emp ray, and rad cone when combined with lagrange skills).

Yes they are, because AI have no resists, shooting a giga neut for example will do the same mount of dps to a frog as an MD. With radX that's 2 MDs on a slave, and usually they are MFed. So it's actually 4. And other weapons are no better.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:45 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Psionic Corps
Main: The Crazy Game Maste
Level: 1031

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
only endgame setups have what you speak of, and as endgame setups, they are SUPPOSED to have endgame damage. stop whining about endgame fcs, and start about endgame gunners. or just dont whine at all.

JeffL wrote:
Maybe you guys are right. We can leave things how they are for now and get more feedback later.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Ingendum
Level: 1364
Class: Shield Monkey

thecrazygamemaster wrote:
only endgame setups have what you speak of, and as endgame setups, they are SUPPOSED to have endgame damage. stop whining about endgame fcs, and start about endgame gunners. or just dont whine at all.

I've seen a FC solo prince with goldenboy coin slaves, don't tell me that's an endgame setup?

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:10 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next