It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:17 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Team: None
Main: Pure Evil
Level: 2837
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: March 9th 2009 - Dev Update 6
I would do the same ^^ lol

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:22 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Myrtok
Level: 1620
Class: Speed Demon

pip8786 wrote:
Us: Jeff, why did you have a vacation at the same time as a reset?
Jeff: My vacation was planned for 6 months.
Us: Why did you have us plan the reset during your vacation?
Jeff: I forgot about it til a week before.

He was going to Hawaii too, hard to forget.

Coast Guard wrote:
Dear Mrs. Landauer,
We regret to inform you that, while swimming off the coast of Hawaii, your husband was devoured by sharks. Our preliminary investigation indicates that he may actually have thrown himself to the sharks deliberately in an effort to avoid some kind of major difficulty in his personal or business life. Witnesses, who attempted to rescue Mr. Landauer, report that as they pulled him out of the water he fought them vigorously, screaming that he would rather face the sharks than what awaited him back home, and that his last words were, "Rebalance this you (Explicative)." Other witnesses have stated that they believe the sharks actually meant to attack a school of fish that were in the area, but were unable to avoid a collision with Mr. Landauer as he was between them and their true targets. Please be assured that we are devoting the full resources of the United States Coast Guard to this investigation, and. . .

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:55 am

Team: Aidelon
Main: Diabolus
Level: 1941
Class: Berserker

Location: Netherlands, Europe, Earth, Sol, Milky way, Universe, Admins computer
Dorin Nube wrote:
pip8786 wrote:

Coast Guard wrote:
Dear Mrs. Landauer,
We regret to inform you that, while swimming off the coast of Hawaii, your husband was devoured by sharks. Our preliminary investigation indicates that he may actually have thrown himself to the sharks deliberately in an effort to avoid some kind of major difficulty in his personal or business life. Witnesses, who attempted to rescue Mr. Landauer, report that as they pulled him out of the water he fought them vigorously, screaming that he would rather face the sharks than what awaited him back home, and that his last words were, "Rebalance this you (Explicative)." Other witnesses have stated that they believe the sharks actually meant to attack a school of fish that were in the area, but were unable to avoid a collision with Mr. Landauer as he was between them and their true targets. Please be assured that we are devoting the full resources of the United States Coast Guard to this investigation, and. . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 am

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: your mother and i
Level: 2647
Class: Speed Demon

Dorin Nube wrote:
pip8786 wrote:

Coast Guard wrote:
Dear Mrs. Landauer,

LMFAO omg that's some funny "Explicative"

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:54 am

Main: Stooch
Level: 1619
Class: Gunner

Dorin Nube wrote:
Coast Guard wrote:
Dear Mrs. Landauer,

This made me lol

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin / Dev Team

Main: PhoenixSun2
Level: 1392

Dorin Nube... you win the best post on the forums ever award. Well done.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Nuroshounin
Level: 833
Class: Engineer

Is there a reason the Silent Death has been nerfed from its original stats? It now only has a +44% dps increase instead of +50%.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:14 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

change the pax OL.... it sucks hard at the moment..

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:16 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team

basebot wrote:
change the pax OL.... it sucks hard at the moment..

Did you read the update?

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Main: Utumno
Level: 20
Class: None

Collision code:

- As this hurts designs with low tech slaves a lot will there be a solution to this found? Or it is meant that combat slaves in general should be tough big units (mostly capships)?

- It makes all the work into a good aggro management pretty much worthless - increasing peak dps on my slaves is atm more efficient;

Shield regen:
in General and specifically in case of the Gigantic Strep Paste

- the lowered general shield regen for players, the change in stacking and the increased dps (beside the obvious bugs I mean) makes "tanking" concepts - and tanking in the meaning of regen and resists not bank - not to work anymore. I assume this is meant to be like that or will it get fixed?

Seer Damage:
It will get fixed through the skill itself - that sounds like very good news to me - I hope it will turn true.

Seer Stealth:
I don't know if I need to mention it at all but still:

Cause of aug stacking changes visibility has increased quite a lot, unfortunatly radar capabilities of AIs has not decreased (as I hoped) in the same measure.
What will be done about that?

It is quite frustrating (so it's a bit funny too) that my Gonzales/A+ augged Ancient Scoutship is close to the power of my DS - simply cause of the much better stealth (--> more crit. hits --> more dps) and the higher speed.

If wanted I can elaborate on the stealth and speed issue in more detail.

Beside that: My two alts (lvl 1.8k/1.2k) - Seer/ shm slave master - are basicly not working anymore (the Seer still better than the slave fleet).

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Main: Blackdutchie
Level: 586
Class: Fleet Commander

my guess would be no.

anyways, on to the core of my question:

missles got the same bonus as AI, which made them overpowered (which is the core of complaints about shields too, since they seem to fall alot faster)
now my question is: did fighters get the same bonus as missles and AI?
or was it just those two that got a bonus?

hmm, a mountain that eats people... i want one!

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:39 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team

berg.reinier wrote:
my guess would be no.

anyways, on to the core of my question:

missles got the same bonus as AI, which made them overpowered (which is the core of complaints about shields too, since they seem to fall alot faster)
now my question is: did fighters get the same bonus as missles and AI?
or was it just those two that got a bonus?

Fighters did too, afaik. But Jey has (or will) rebalance the fighters to make sure they're good after the bonus is reduced.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:48 pm

pip8786 wrote:
Did you read the update?

no... :D

done that now, epic fail+1 for me

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Nuroshounin
Level: 833
Class: Engineer

I'd like to say that for the Silent Death I personally believe better stats would be something like +67% damage, -12% rof, -30% range. Just saying, range reduction should be a major point and dps should be around that of pre-buff (in this case its actual 3% less dps than last universe). For these stats I posted there includes the range reduction, damage per shot for Seer, and dpe efficiency for SD. Panthers are still rendered better for their higher range, aura, and potential for other overloaders.

An important consideration is whether more powerful overloaders may be presented that could drop from DGs (possibly in crates) or blueprints to build them introduced. In these cases the Panther is given the ability to obtain further bonuses in the future that the DS is incappable of obtaining.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:03 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Main: yugioh
Level: 1854
Class: Fleet Commander

Dorin Nube wrote:
pip8786 wrote:

Coast Guard wrote:
Dear Mrs. Landauer,

Oh dear god, that is classic. If only we could have massive sigs, every player in SS would use that. You win a lifetime supply of cookies and an e-peen the likes of which have not been seen since Retyu was perma'd. :lol:

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:13 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next