It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 1:12 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
Darth Administrator

Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337
Class: Sniper

Post Re: For next uni
Quote:
I do not know how you guys create galaxies or ships but it should only take 8-16 hours to create a new gal with new ai since u already have a bunch of unused ship graphics

Creating a galaxy with new AI is so much more then just putting in some numbers. It needs to be tested, balanced, tweaked etc. until it works like you want it to. Then you have missions, items etc.

I spent about 2 weeks creating the Vulture AI alone.

In any case, this topic is about minor changes that we can quickly fix, creating a quick content tool is a project that would take months. Main concern is making sure that we avoid silly mistakes like not putting in a spawner for a certain AI or giving a AI the wrong level.

Quote:
CG needs its lockout reduced to 1 hour

CG is who?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:28 am

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Mooiswhatcowsay
Level: 1860
Class: Berserker

The Voomy One wrote:
CG is who?

Corrupted Guardian I would assume.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:06 am

Team: None
Main: -defender-
Level: 2265
Class: Shield Monkey

After killing CG, if you DC or anything that makes you log off for about 30seconds, you're back in lyceum i.e. you are kicked. Fix that. Make it like 5 minutes or so ,whatever is there in place for normal DGs.

What happens is, one guy crashes or DCs or whatever and the run is failed, emp key is lost.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:33 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Trevor50
Level: 4503
Class: Shield Monkey

Tractor the key then. If you don't scoop it there won't be any losses.

Stay strong, live long, and walk humbly.

Strawberry Blueberry Pancakes

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:33 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: your mother and i
Level: 2647
Class: Speed Demon

change the damn thing to 5 minutes

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: yugioh
Level: 1854
Class: Fleet Commander

trevor54 wrote:
Tractor the key then. If you don't scoop it there won't be any losses.

The problem isn't losing the key, it's losing a vital person if they get D/Ced for a second.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Team: Dark Traders
Main: .Blue
Level: 2649
Class: Berserker

trevor54 wrote:
We dont need more galaxies.

People on the top teams who are able to take what they want shouldn't be the ones deciding if the uni is big enough. What do they care if theres only 50 good galaxies to go around, they can take whatever part of it they want.

There needs to be enough that those teams can take as much as they want (because the smaller teams cant stop them) and there still be enough decent galaxies (highish df) left for smaller/less pvp orinted teams.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:12 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: yugioh
Level: 1854

Bluejayek wrote:
trevor54 wrote:

People on the top teams who are able to take what they want shouldn't be the ones deciding if the uni is big enough. What do they care if theres only 50 good galaxies to go around, they can take whatever part of it they want.

There needs to be enough that those teams can take as much as they want (because the smaller teams cant stop them) and there still be enough decent galaxies (highish df) left for smaller/less pvp orinted teams.

They add more high-DF gals, and players on the top teams just build one or two bases per galaxy to take advantage of the very best stuff, rather than using the entire gal.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:22 pm

If you increase size, this doesn't stop bigger teams from taking over gals from smaller teams.
I don't think its a problem to have a smaller team get their shit taken away. It's how the game works. Why can't this game have competition. Everyone should not win. We all aren't helro, and we can't run this game like we are.

yugioh124 wrote:
Bluejayek wrote:
trevor54 wrote:

They add more high-DF gals, and players on the top teams just build one or two bases per galaxy to take advantage of the very best stuff, rather than using the entire gal.

And then war happens

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Main: Budahead Charm
Level: 2298

And this is why high end people join teams like supernoodles and pvp people cause Groups like the USA pushing around the small guy so he sells his gal cause he got ada and they want it. now that poor guy looses all his bases Voomy says so what its part of the game(getting Greefed by bigger Teams) Jeff loses more money and EVE or wow Laughs cause they got a new player and SS lost one. im done

http://www.teamunderdawgs.webs.com/

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I don't know anyone who the USA bought an ada planet from etc
IDK what your talking about actually. Mr Budahead, let go man. You didn't get into USA, then you talk the most bullshit about us like we do bad things. I don't like your lies and shit you try to say. If anything you should be warred for lying like that. "teams like USA". fuck you brah

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Main: Budahead Charm
Level: 2298

Should i have USED Dm or SP or EF any big team or Group it was an Example but if you feel the need to war me over words ill kill each and everyone of you im not scared of anyone or any pixel just cause i use USA as an example dosent mean im Bad mouthing them and arent you banned or most of your team banned for cheating

http://www.teamunderdawgs.webs.com/

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Team: Resurgence
Main: Kitty
Level: 1540

imo being banned doesnt have an affect on the argument. and iirc it's a temp ban.

BACK TO THE TOPIC:

fish that damn astro grinch ffs. i've had it now for what? a month? almost. and it's a useless reward when it can't be undocked.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Scy Logistics
Main: Grape
Level: 1306
Class: Seer

lol "fish it"

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 pm

flamingeffigy wrote:
Groups like the USA pushing around the small guy so he sells his gal cause he got ada and they want it. now that poor guy looses all his bases

Should i have USED Dm or SP or EF any big team or Group it was an Example but if you feel the need to war me over words ill kill each and everyone of you im not scared of anyone or any pixel just cause i use USA as an example dosent mean im Bad mouthing them and arent you banned or most of your team banned for cheating

No, your a piece of shit for using USA. I dare you to have said SP/EF/DM. You wouldn't have done so, so don't act like its just words when you talk shit. We don't need propaganda because of dumbass haters. You could've just said big team. Big team and USA are totally different because USA actually has morals.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next