It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:40 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Team: Heaven
Main: Mofouler
Level: 901
Class: Engineer

Post Re: March 9th 2009 - Dev Update 6
LoneWolf wrote:
So why do we have a suggestion forum and why do we have feedback threads if the players that post don't count? If you care that much go add an in-game poll about every single update and we'll see who likes what.

A lot of issues were missed, too many for me to mention but I suppose those issues aren't really much of a concern to the Development team.

Ok I am sick and tired of people thinking that the admins don't care. "IF" They didn't care Pip would take time out of his day to give us updates and allow us to help participate in what is added or fixed in the game. They wouldn't take the time to listen to your constant whining ,overreacting, and overzealous bitching about changes in the game that you don't like. They would'nt take the time to fix and admit to their mistakes. They wouldn't to come on the forums at all "IF" they didn't care. But obviously they care because they do all those things and way more. Humans aren't perfect and neither are the admins so stop raising a hell storm whenever something goes wrong. Threatening to quit is not gonna make the admins work any faster and just shows how mature you are in the fact that you can't sit on your ass and wait a little bit. I am not saying the admins are perfect but you guys act like little kids some times and its just unpitifully sad that you throw a temper tantrum like this.

P.S(Not specifically at you lonewolf but to everyone who actted like a child after reset....Cept for limpa he got fucked bigtime.......But everyone else knows who they are.

Because e-breasts are very uncommon

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Darth Administrator

Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337
Class: Sniper

Wolverine2000 wrote:
The Voomy One wrote:
Collision code stays yes. And 99% of the players? Out of maybe 750-800 players 36 wants it removed...That's about 4-5%.

Base gear will be discussed at another time since Jeff wasnt present for this meeting.

Where did you get that % funny no one asked me. or anyone i know...
Personally its a pain the the idea should be tanked.

Loss of 17 gear glue on trade slaves in less than 2 days....

you might want to check your survey and see how many base builders you asked.. and im sure you didnt survey the entire server.

Im not the one who brought it up and Im not the one who started the poll in the suggestions forum. You might not have voted in it. Im still confident that it's nowhere near 99% as Danger claims.

HAL will change it so Trade slaves are not getting hit by secondary fire.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: yugioh
Level: 1854
Class: Fleet Commander

Quote:
The inbuilt OL in the pax astro now gives LOWERED DPS, as well as preventing you from equipping a real one. If you don't wanna fix this, will you at least get rid of it?

* Will be replaced with an uber, solar/dark sun panel that will give 150 regen.

Thanks for this, my SD pax may be usable again!

However, wtf is up with giving the DS +70% damage and -15% RoF? The whole point of the DS has always been sacrificing range in order to do massive damage, people made whole setups around this idea. Why not just up the damage and leave it with a -range instead of -RoF?

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

is the new mapping thing being put in NOW? if not can u PLEASE put it in now? i have 2 account and i would REALLY like to sync up the maps, i just spent an hour and a GG20 mapping perilous space on my SHM account

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Darth Administrator

Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337
Class: Sniper

Quote:
Ok I am sick and tired of people thinking that the admins don't care. "IF" They didn't care Pip would take time out of his day to give us updates and allow us to help participate in what is added or fixed in the game.

Indeed. Everyone except Jeff just had a 2 hour long meeting ONLY about issues that players have asked us about. Very many things that you have asked for we are now doing and yet certain people cant do anything other then complain.

Quote:
is the new mapping thing being put in NOW? if not can u PLEASE put it in now?

We are aiming to have it done for the real uni reset.

Quote:
However, wtf is up with giving the DS +70% damage and -15% RoF? The whole point of the DS has always been sacrificing range in order to do massive damage, people made whole setups around this idea. Why not just up the damage and leave it with a -range instead of -RoF?

Well this way it will be even stronger. DS needed something to make it worth the extra cost and trouble since the Vulture was almost as good.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Trevor50
Level: 4503

Quote:

Hope you were trying to say BEFORE, because nothing should go into the new uni untested.

Stay strong, live long, and walk humbly.

Strawberry Blueberry Pancakes

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin / Dev Team

Main: PhoenixSun2
Level: 1392

trevor54 wrote:
Quote:

Hope you were trying to say BEFORE, because nothing should go into the new uni untested.

Thanks for volunteering to thoroughly test the new HQ mapping system Trev... after all you were one of the guys who pushed for it the most :)

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

will galaxies that have jumps to different layers be coloured differently to indicate wether they go up or down?

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Dev Team

Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002
Class: Berserker

landswimmer wrote:
will galaxies that have jumps to different layers be coloured differently to indicate wether they go up or down?

That is a good idea, thank you.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 2808
Class: Engineer

Wheew my faith in the admins/ developers was being sorely tested. This is a step in the right direction :lol: :D

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Zephyr
Main: Heather Lucretia
Level: 833

The Voomy One wrote:
Collision code stays yes. And 99% of the players? Out of maybe 750-800 players 36 wants it removed...That's about 4-5%.

Base gear will be discussed at another time since Jeff wasnt present for this meeting.

It was suggested to make the trade slaves immune to this effect. I agree to that idea....
A simple solution...

sorry i guess i was typing when the post was made....thanks HAL and Voomy

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:42 pm

I'm thinking the DG Vulture's range might be a little broken. I was dodging thier pulses at 2.5k away.

also, their pulses are very close in color to the dg background, It would be helpful if they were a brighter shade of red.

EDIT: nevermind about the range, makes things a little more interesting :P

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

Team: Death Mental
Main: tzenda
Level: 1829

i have noticed that the extraction limits in bases are not workin, i was really lookin forward to this feature please fix asap.

The team map sharing idea kicks ass. Will it also share in the team outpost we get or just the HQ?

I like the new projectile hits whats in its way, especially for my still overpowered droner. So shut your holes about gettin rid of it not everyone is a whinney lill bitch.

and did you ever notice the only thing all your dysfunctional relationships have in common is YOU? hmmm think about that one.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:19 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team

Main: PhoenixSun2
Level: 1392

tzenda wrote:
i have noticed that the extraction limits in bases are not workin, i was really lookin forward to this feature please fix asap.

The team map sharing idea kicks ass. Will it also share in the team outpost we get or just the HQ?

I like the new projectile hits whats in its way, especially for my still overpowered droner. So shut your holes about gettin rid of it not everyone is a whinney lill bitch.

The extraction limits are fixed, as stated in the update. You have to reset them though (although you may want to wait, the patch may not be live).

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: your mother and i
Level: 2647
Class: Speed Demon

you guys need to beef items based on cost to make and commods to make as well
check all the bps and change stats of each, because they aren't looking worth it

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:47 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next