It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:56 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Dev Team

Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002
Class: Berserker

I tried a few DG's, DF 120-160 in my DS. Only the AI i was attacking would fire back on me.

Can you PM me what AIs you were fighting? And what aug/class setup were you using on your DS?

Quote:
When you dock in the seer base in lyceum is it spose to say the new effects on seer or is that not visible

Yes, but there might need to be a client patch for the skill descriptions to show up properly.

Quote:
battleground meaning the arena?

Yes.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:21 pm

Team: Heaven
Main: DIE
Level: 3402
Class: Speed Demon

Lol 3 seer Exp izer... i did 54k dmg with a MD with a PPGT ... 40k with no tweak

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:34 pm

Omg, i have a DS kitted out to use Seer, but test server messing up on me :evil:

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:40 pm

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:41 pm

Well apparently test has been updated to put in these changes, but it keeps saying my acc is expired, which was resubbed 2 weeks ago :?

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:42 pm

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:54 pm

Is afk considered just not chatting or not touching keyboard completely? I could hours without saying one word. I think bases really need to have a longer log maybe 24 hours and same for team chat...

Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:01 pm

One log that states AI activity, with say the last 100 actions.

One log that states user activity: Gamejunkie equipped 1 ada super-mother laser. Should contain/show the last 1000 actions.

One log for slave activity. It would also be very nice when a slave docks to trade that the base gives some more info, like:
Slave s666 Gamejunkie docked and bought 666 metals
Slave s667 mejunkie docked and attempted to buy metals. Sold out.
Slave s688 Dr junkie docked and attemped to buy cyanure but had no credits. Looser

Specially the highlighted parts of the slave log would be incredibly usefull......

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 am

I'm still waiting on test to ACTUALLY be updated so we can ACTUALLY try this stuff out :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:04 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: MAGICFLAME
Level: 2114
Class: Seer

I did once have an idea for base logs but never got round to posting it so ill post it here...

My idea was to have something that Slicer said where you can select: last 10mins / last hour / last day / complete log. But along with that you could have different logs maby which could cause less lag or whatever like if you waned to check some things that are missing or money missing you can click on some options like: Money Logs / Item Logs / Slave Logs. Once you click on one of these it will take you to some other options which are the ones above that i used from Slicers idea.

So for example:
Money Logs
Last 10mins
Players Money Taken: 150m Credits
Players Money Given: 100m Credits
Slave Money Trades Taken: 2,543,135 Credits
Slave Money Trades Given: 5,721,903 Credits

Of course it would be something a little like that so you can see how much money has been taken out and given along with slaves trading you can see how much commodities they have sold and bought from the base which gives you the amount of money for those in total.

The Slave Logs could be like a total of Metals or Rations or whatever commodities Traded and the total amount of money for each like above in the Money Logs so you can compare and they should near enough match up.

Item Logs would be like what items have been sold or bought or taken or given from and to the base and if bought or sold how much in total and then compare it to the Money Logs, of course i dunno how easy or hard this would be to code but im sure it can be done.

This would of course be accessable via the website or it could be some option ingame i dunno.

The other part of my idea to this which i thought i might add if thats ok is a password to surtain items on the base like say you have a full set of Adamantiumized and you don't want someone to steal it they would need a password to unequip or toss or transfer to ship same goes for Rations and Nuke and any other items you might want to put a password on.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:27 pm

Team: Dark Traders
Main: .Blue
Level: 2649
Class: Berserker

Cannot test on test server because the station in acrop still requires imperial tweak.

Also please update test server so peole acually have their gear and subscriptions adn stuf..

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 2020
Class: Engineer

this might be the wrong place..but its a question that iv asked voom and he had no answer for.. exactly why are drone op augs so hard to get? are they even worth the trouble it seems to be to get them? and what is the drop rate and is it confined to just uber ai such as bosses at the end of DGs or is it special places like UZ bosses and bana. why is it that drone masters cannot aug themselves anymore? every other class can trade tokens or buy augs. but drone masters are incapable of these things because of the restriction on the augs..why not allow the trading of normal aug tokens for these instead of causing so much greif?

and btw i like the idea of the station logging and we could definatly use an updated construction manager. these days stations get fairly large..and having to spam a button to build somthing isnt nearly as efficiant as seting it up so we can say how many to build. heak you could even cut down on the construction log thing on the construction page this way.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:47 am
Site Admin / Dev Team

Drone Master Tokens can be found in DG Galaxies and have the same drop rate as any normal Class Augmenter. Since the skill changes just took place, it might be a short while before there is a supply of these tokens for DM to use.

Caelestis

Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:51 am

Any chance of having test updated so we can test these new updates? :?

Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:23 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next