It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:27 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 26  Next

Team: None
Main: Pure Evil
Level: 2837
Class: Shield Monkey

Well done admins something i can enjoy :)

only 1 issue why the skill reset is only the FA SD skills not the NT etc.. , so this will make everyone who can't max it to spend 500mil each so i rather a full skil reset if you can when it moves over to the new server.
(whole point of a skill reset i thought)
+ this will invole me reseting 4 alts as such because the new sp usage so thats like 2bil down the drain for a patch :x

i reverted more memory to ss seems to run great! no bugs as such only the resis of ais but i love it well done :twisted:

+ you should write a bit more on how to use test 2.exe to install and etc..

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:15 pm
Profile E-mail

Some of these might have been said already... but heres a list of suggestions and what i think maybe bugs:

I've gone for the MF (bezerker) class :

1) Can you allow skill resets to be free in Lyceum. We understand this will be for test only and does not impose what we will get in live. This is useful for us to test different skills within the same parameters.

Yes, please. I've already spent about 1.5bil just on skill resets. And only about 500mil of that has been my own.

2) The AE skill does not make weapon size smaller nor does it increase your hull space. Used and total hull space was noted before and after lvling this skill (2.5% of 700+ should have given some change). Neither values changed. Indri hull expander was unequipped and equipped again to double confirm. (as this fixes hull increase given via AT skill increase)

3) The lyceum signet mission chain does not repeat. Mainly the mission at Acropolis giving you the Honary Mark does not appear after completing the first Lyceum Signet mission on the 2nd run of this mission chain. this means if i reset my skills i cannot reskill.

Cael told me this was already fixed. With the next patch on the test server it will be in.

4) Bezerker skill and Arsenal Expertise skill gives you +15% or +5% Multifier. Whereby each 100% allows you to 1 extra weapon at the same time (i.e the MF skill in live). I have 9 beserker class and 8 AE skill.

9*15 = 135
8*5 = 40
135 + 40 = 175%

Hence i need 100% to fire 2 wep and 200% to fire 3 weps simultaneously.

I am able to shoot 3 weps simultaneously at 175%

A lot of stuff isn't working right yet.

5) Can you make an unlimited? source of prom available in test. My fire otg requires it and theres no where to get any.

No comment, I can't use the Fire otg any more :cry:

6) The fire otg has been increased to size 126. Original size is 50. This is 2.5 times its original size and is certainly not good for MF when you need to be able to carry up to and over 5 weps.

When the weapons hold stuff works, you will have more space available.

meh i think ive bored ya enough.. will check back for any responses to the above.. thanks

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:23 pm

ok what i want to know is will we be abel to uneqip class aug? and i got some of the class aug tokins whar do you thern tham in to get the new augs?

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:48 pm
Profile E-mail

well my lvl 600 now has StM/CA/EE/Support focus/engineering/DM 20 and has 500 SP left ; ) I get a 120%+ bonus to all base stats and 300% bonus to hull.

And you need to make the "honor mark" missions repeatable, the signet missions are, but you can only get 1 "honor mark"

Seer's damage is wrong. We tested with a panther fang.

The aug setup being used was sup/exc combo, zeus, heph+ DS giving a total of 4.42 times damage mod

panther fang: 1000 damage X mod = 4420 damage

We were shooting a wing4 40% surj resist

with crit hit base damage would be 8840 and 40% off that is 5304 damage

1400 damage was done... something wrong with that.

additionally, when seen and without a crit hit.. 2200 damage was done

hope this helps a little

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:03 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Nuroshounin
Level: 833
Class: Engineer

Criticals are also a bit wacky in that a Zerker can get criticals easier than a Seer if they use a weapon firing a large number of shots. In my opinion, criticals normally should be based on the weapon fired as a whole, rather than each individual shot being calculated for criticals. I am not sure if drones can cause criticals, but if they can, that can be rather broken with Mobile Pests.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:07 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Yea, not all the skills work right yet. I maxed out all the Sniper skills and it took two shots from a Urqa'ka to kill a mini volcom.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:11 pm

Team: Traders
Main: KorGgenT
Level: 1877

yes, drones can critical hit, with 5 DWO drones, i get approximately 4 critcals per BG.

I have also noticed that w3 is much more populated than the current liquid server.

It's all a scam! omg!!!!

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:16 pm

I can attest that damage is still broken by the simple fact that my Speed Demon is capable of tanking Grim Reaver with a Reaver and only a single small shield regeneration modifier on an augmenter.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:04 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Dark Traders
Main: .Blue
Level: 2649
Class: Berserker

I believe seers should get a -vis timer as sniper does... perhaps -0.5s. This would help seers out, as they have no shields or speed to help them tank or avoid damage. Stealth is great and all but your still a sitting duck for those 2 seconds.

Also perhaps move 1% or 0.5% of the sds speed bonus to the focus... "Recon" focus with no speed is kind of silly :)

And as I've mentioned before, change something so that the seer skill looks more appealing to the first time player. Looking between sd and seer and seeing on sd a 1%dmg boost to everything amoung other things and on seer only a 1% etheral deamge boost would not make somebody want to be seer...

Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Goz
Level: 1564

I can attest that damage is still broken by the simple fact that my Speed Demon is capable of tanking Grim Reaver with a Reaver and only a single small shield regeneration modifier on an augmenter.

nuro, our reavers CANT tank him, sit behind him yes, but by no means can we tank his 3 lasers (the etheral ones sure)

I know, I even have more sheild bank than u

anyway, I was going to say that skills and resets shuld be free for a temp uni (or however u r going to do it) also, make it reset NT, cuz we can get thaty back for a very small cost as it is

I had to reset my NT to max out, thats a sacrifice I would take agian in a heartbeat (damn I need to lvl)

ummm

SD is great, and it would really help if you could fix the code so we can actually hurt AI, (did I mention how the missions are buggerd if you wanna repeat them [after a reset] and that it would be REALLy awesome if you could add some docking speed to the speedy movement subskill)

Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:08 pm
Profile WWW

Nuromishi wrote:

nuro, our reavers CANT tank him, sit behind him yes, but by no means can we tank his 3 lasers (the etheral ones sure)

You obviously have not tested out the test server -- I can tank Grim on there.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:28 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Eminence Front
Main: yugioh
Level: 1854
Class: Fleet Commander

New skills are nice, but take WAAAAAAAAAAY too much SP! I went gunner, I started with 430 SP, i got fleet focus 15 and gunner 13, I now need about 80 or more levels to finish it off. That is kinda insane, since gunner is pathetic until you max it, which is when you can MF 2 weps. Please fix it, make it 5 per or something like the other skills were, I dunno WHAT i am gonna do if you don't.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:35 pm

yeah I went MF on test server (im MF on live)... i now have 20% extra energy and 50% less shields

I had zerker 19 and MF4 on live... im proably only 20% of maxing my skills out in test.. probably less than that it s just majorly expensive..

but something else to point out....

Multifier Method and Mode can no longer be equipped on your ships (needs MF skill). Will these overloaders be made obselete or changed or replaced ?

Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Main: Goz
Level: 1564

BAM5992 wrote:
Nuromishi wrote:

You obviously have not tested out the test server -- I can tank Grim on there.

well nuro, we get no sheild bonusses so your statement in and of itself is just as false as it is on liquid

btw TEST SERVER IS BORKED (if I havent mentioned it before)

cael couldent DENT some of our sheilds with his admin weapons

he spawned 1 pick for me (yes, just lvl 1400) and my RoF excom with all its SD uberness couldent dent it, and my laser wasnt doing anything either

as I said, test2 is borked

Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:16 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:34 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 26  Next