It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:43 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 26  Next
Site Admin / Dev Team

Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1028
Class: Sniper

It gives you more hull space instead, based on the weapon size. This is actually better, since it multiplies with any capacity augmenters.

Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Profile WWW

Team: Zephyr
Main: sfgc the borg
Level: 2107
Class: Berserker

you need to make the lyceum signet mission repeatable.....

Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:25 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: _7_
Level: 2446
Class: Shield Monkey

A couple things....first and foremost, every energy on test seems to be 360% bigger....tell me this is just a bug, and that only some are meant to be larger.....Also, somehow when I reset I got 9983 SP...Not sure if this is an isolated bug but could prove problematic. Also, there seems to be something up with resists. EG I had Gunner 20 and subskills maxed, in my DS with two excoms shooting Convi in his pax.....According to the skill I should have given him -20% resist to mining as well as the existing 55% vulnerability originally on it, but I wasn't scratching him in the slightest.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:16 am

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Power Player
Level: 2485
Class: Speed Demon

It gives you more hull space instead, based on the weapon size. This is actually better, since it multiplies with any capacity augmenters.

for me it reduced weapon size AND increased hull

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:23 am
Profile E-mail
Darth Administrator

Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

every energy on test seems to be 360% bigger

I actually think I have reduced the size of more items then I have increased the size. So if everything is THAT much bigger it must be a bug yeah. Give me a few examples and I can tell you what the size should be.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:24 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: _7_
Level: 2446

The best (or worst) example I can think of off the top of my head is the OI, size 72 or so....To me this is either bugged or made useless...

Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:55 am
Darth Administrator

Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

Yeah that isnt right. I will change it to size 38.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:45 am

Could teh dogfighting skill be changed so that the damage you do, depends on your distance to target. Say if your 500+ distance from target you get 0% damage bonus per lvl?

200 Distance you get 1% damage bonus per lvl
100 Distance or less you get 2% damage bonus per lvl?

The current Dogfighting skills cripples the SD in some aspects, specially ubers with aura gens.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:19 am

Team: None
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

being lvl 1080 I can reset my NT (and my mining control got reset) and im about 20 levels or so from maxing

thats a DAMN good system, very fair

Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:28 am
Profile WWW

Team: pantalones
Main: Jumpen Jack
Level: 2585

Equiping a V jack gives me 3 extra hull on my DS.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:47 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Ingendum
Level: 1364

Lyceum Class Signet

1 / 1 Honorary Mark obtained

You have not met all the mission objectives.

Uhm, well?

edit: nevermind, restarting the game worked

Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:20 am

Team: None
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

we have so much speed, I used to go 237 in my reaver (no speed mods) and with speedy movement 17 I hit 318 speed (still with no mods)

thats damn ubang, im fully willing to take the range nerf for that

EDIT: heh maxed out DS rocks, too bad I cant hurt AI @ all

weird

Last edited by BAM5992 on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:44 am
Profile WWW

Some of these might have been said already... but heres a list of suggestions and what i think maybe bugs:

I've gone for the MF (bezerker) class :

1) Can you allow skill resets to be free in Lyceum. We understand this will be for test only and does not impose what we will get in live. This is useful for us to test different skills within the same parameters.

2) The AE skill does not make weapon size smaller nor does it increase your hull space. Used and total hull space was noted before and after lvling this skill (2.5% of 700+ should have given some change). Neither values changed. Indri hull expander was unequipped and equipped again to double confirm. (as this fixes hull increase given via AT skill increase)

3) The lyceum signet mission chain does not repeat. Mainly the mission at Acropolis giving you the Honary Mark does not appear after completing the first Lyceum Signet mission on the 2nd run of this mission chain. this means if i reset my skills i cannot reskill.

4) Bezerker skill and Arsenal Expertise skill gives you +15% or +5% Multifier. Whereby each 100% allows you to 1 extra weapon at the same time (i.e the MF skill in live). I have 9 beserker class and 8 AE skill.

9*15 = 135
8*5 = 40
135 + 40 = 175%

Hence i need 100% to fire 2 wep and 200% to fire 3 weps simultaneously.

I am able to shoot 3 weps simultaneously at 175%

5) Can you make an unlimited? source of prom available in test. My fire otg requires it and theres no where to get any.

6) The fire otg has been increased to size 126. Original size is 50. This is 2.5 times its original size and is certainly not good for MF when you need to be able to carry up to and over 5 weps.

meh i think ive bored ya enough.. will check back for any responses to the above.. thanks

Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:41 pm

Team: Olympus
Main: Unix
Level: 927
Class: Engineer

the first is for some of the lower lvl players(those with not enough sp for maxing out subskills). the idea is to have a subskill resest, which costs X creds, this would be at each of the class stations(engineer, seer, shmonk, etc). this would allow someone who has gone engineer, for example, to play around with different subskill lvls, mabey first try DM15 beam5 dmg-control8, then decide that they dont like that and reset the subskills and mabey go DM10 DC10 BM8.

the second idea is for everyone, and this is a class reset. what this would do is at your focus station reset your class(and thus subskills) so that you can stay the same focus but go with the other class. you start shmonk, decide you dont like it and that you want to try engineer

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:09 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 26  Next