yes 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
no 63%  63%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 11

Team: None
Main: SOLDIER!
Level: 1135
Class: Speed Demon

Post ADMIN'S AND THER NURFE'S
Im sorey fore my outrage's whay i expres my self but i cant help it every time you mess with the game you make it hardder fore noob's and easer fore ubers if you dont have bil's to adjust every time you change somthing it just make the game stupid i rmber when it was fun now i have to deal with all sort's of stupid stres now i admit some changes are good but the pay to get skills (this idea was stupid) and changing drones and skill's is just pontles you shold just go back to beta and leave it alown it was fine when i first started over 2 years ago every time you make a change you make me want to quit (i know some wold not mind) this is getting ot of hand every time we find some way to make game easer you go and mess it up so ubers have it easey and other cant get there i dont have bil's to spind on stupid shit every time you change somthing and ever time i get set up to make it some uber comes and take's my shit out idk if this ranting is going to solve anything and yes i know i cant spell worht shit and my gramer suks but deal with it i deal with you all the time

ps why dont you get another server or something so ever time i log on i dont get disconnected 20 min's in then it was like i did nothing becus ther was a uber that decide he wanted a rol back and did it

once agin just one man's oppinon 8)

Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:19 pm

Beta stage is a test version of something, and this point of the game. Now, the game has gone through the beta stage and you say the admins should remove everything they've done past years just because some poor player who can't afford any good stuff wants to?

Resetting back to beta is nearly the dumbest idea I've heard.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:10 am
Profile E-mail

Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:17 am
Profile E-mail

A non beta game wouldn't have so many radical changes to it, they'll all be ironed out in beta, thats supposed to be the point.

It was beta then they decided to redesign it and now it seems to be back in a beta stage of testing new ideas with the endevour to push the game foward, this is no bad thing however but most of the player base is screaming one thing and they seem to push in the opposite direction all the time. Nobody knows what to do or where to do it because they're constant in fear of being nerfed.

Certain aspect of this game are really good, fun almost but in their attempt to balance they are keeping a lot of the game out of the range of most players and keeping it for the people who have won emporer runs.

AT5 is broken, so very broken and everything is being balanced towards this it seems a stupid and assinine procedure.

Catering to the few people who have been playing since the year dot seems to be a very bad idea IMO, they are so loyal that even though 'their' ideas suck they remain confident and supportive.

~ferret

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:04 am

i wish people would stop bitching about the nerfs.

ffs its for the overall balancing of the game...

the zeus aug (+40% elec + 50% dmg + 10% range) was unbalanced, it is now (+37% elec + 30% dmg + 5% range) this is much more suitable..

im sure within a few weeks you will adjust...

its easy to make money in this game, capping for one.

you will allways be able to re-build ur character.

and dont say people are in constant fear of nerfs.. that is a ridiculous and premature assumption, as i for one am confident that my skill is balanced, and if, at any time in the future it gets changed.. i will adapt.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:26 am

people want this game to go back to beta cuz they dont want to pay for it...the truth of the matter is, the game is still going through alot of beta type testing, but the money to keep it online does not just mysteriously appear from nothing, people are actually paying to keep the game going. people need to be aware that the admins are not working for a salary and in fact are simply developing this game for the fun of it.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:31 am
Profile YIM

i wish people would stop bitching about the nerfs.

ffs its for the overall balancing of the game...

the zeus aug (+40% elec + 50% dmg + 10% range) was unbalanced, it is now (+37% elec + 30% dmg + 5% range) this is much more suitable..

im sure within a few weeks you will adjust...

its easy to make money in this game, capping for one.

you will allways be able to re-build ur character.

and dont say people are in constant fear of nerfs.. that is a ridiculous and premature assumption, as i for one am confident that my skill is balanced, and if, at any time in the future it gets changed.. i will adapt.

As I said confident and supportive... :roll:

Nobody mentioned Zues augs :) Zues augs were balanced

However slaves are severly underpowered compared with the costs now. My RadX char never made money as it was. Saying making money is easy is one thing. But the point is I shouldn't HAVE to reset my skill because the one I have sucks if anyone HAS to get a reset that means the skill is broken.

Its also very easy to say they still developing the game and that our moneys are helping to keep the game going, but we are paying for a product at the end of the day the admins should keep this in mind as they cant have it both ways.

Beta doesnt mean free, beta is simply a period in the game where the bugs,content and playing methods are ironed out thats what people generally mean when they say the game is in beta.

Bugs are rife.
Content is variated, uni by uni.
and Playing Methods are changed on an almost weekly basis.

It surely wont go on indefinatly will it? I think so...

~ferret

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:06 am

Bugs are rife.
Content is variated, uni by uni.
and Playing Methods are changed on an almost weekly basis.

at least its not dull...

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:55 am

One of the things that keeps me playing is the fact that nerfs change the game, it allows me to be constantly thinking up new uber plans.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:56 am

yes.. constant change means people are allways having to concoct new UBER setups... and adapt with the new weps and sheilds, if you dont have the intellegance to keep up the nerfs why even bother to play?

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:59 am

Tehgen, do us all a favour and shut the hell up.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:52 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Twilight
Main: Dusky
Level: 1636
Class: Berserker

Sticking to the original topic, I think the official 'beta' stage must have had a certain 'magic' that has been lost at some point in the game-history.
Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great game, but personally I think I'd have much preferred it to have fewer restrictions. I guess it mainly revolves around PvP. To know that someone could freely attack you regardless of levels etc would give you that adrenaline, and extra sense of acheivement when you have a system built up that survives the test of time.

I never played in that environment, and I can imagine it was rife with idiots too, but that would only force you to make social connections and treaties with people.

I'm also against the idea of 'balancing' zeus augs. 'balancing' against what?! It's not as though these augs aren't usable by certain people. It can be fun to suddenly skyrocket in abilities after finding a zeus aug instead of just a boring gradual improvement curve.

The same applies to the money situation. To build things cost money, to advance in skills costs money. The rate of money gain will be fairly constant, slowly improving. This means that your building/skill upgrades are faily constant and slow too. It just seems to be a pointless addition/barrier to me, and doesn't seem to be much fun.

By the way, these aren't the reasons I've stopped playing, although they have contributed to it. The main reason is the admins haven't replied to a graphical issue that stops me from playing SS on my main computer, coupled with the fact that Tobal doesn't play anymore. Strange as it sounds, one main incentive for me to play was to get my own back on that git :wink:

I miss some of you.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:53 am

Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:34 am

I do believe the beta magic was lost when atlum got his grubby mitts on SS.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:50 am
Profile E-mail