It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:54 am

Should "Pay2Play" users continue being exploited by non pay users?
1> no, this situation is grossly out of hand and needs to stop! 39%  39%  [ 11 ]
2> no, that would be selling out pay to play users to those who dont even financially support the game 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3> "i don't know..." 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
4> "whats an admin???" 32%  32%  [ 9 ]
5> yes, free to play users should have all the rights and more... 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
6> Yes, how else to encourage them to pay, but to lie about standards ingame, and have them be stripped of this ability when they actually pay 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
7> "no comment" (aka we can continue throwing our money away for a half service, cause we have money to burn!) 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 28

Team: None
Main: GaNoYVeLz
Level: 1730
Class: Engineer

Post Paying Players Get UBER screwed by Noobs who dont even PAY!
I write this - because the admin cant understand to support their players. Its a growing frustration GAME-WIDE that anyone below lvl 20 is UN-Attackable.
Thousands upon thousands of accounts exhist, that are used as exploits within this poorly run universe. This HAS GOT TO STOP!
I'm sure everyones had that situation occour, where you work your tail off getting killz, only to have some dumb noob come along and collect ALL your profits / drops. The admin has made sure that you cant do a thing about it. too bad, they dont support the people who PAY to play at all.
EVERY single way, that pay to play users have, to copmbat this; has been nerfed or blocked. Its time we stood up for ourselves. I just got done punching a huge hole in the wall over a noob named Olek_pl. Said noob followed me like a leech, sucking outta space all the drops i created, and didnt fire a shot in thanx for the stuff - in fact, he hovered over me till i died; i refused to feed him more free stuff.
when i died - he grabbed everything he could, and ran, the whole time laughing at me. Is this supposed to encourage me to continue to pay too much money for an aging, Totally unfair game?
If you admins want to encourage me, and everyone like me to continue paying, YOU NEED to limit this exploit!!! why the H E (double hockey stix) should i PAY to be nerfed by noobs who exploit the pattern, and wont ever make you a DIME!?!?!??!

In my opinion, all players below level 20 should be attackable BY ANYONE!!! Its not my job to suffer this indignity while you cant be bothered.
Secondly - we NEED online admins! This post your complaint and hope they care stuff isnt getting it. I sit here bleeding all over my keyboard because of a childish act of mine - fully fueled by the unfair frustrations and limits placed upon me by admins who think that PAY to PLAY people have "NO RIGHTS"; and cant be botherd but to help all those who DO NOT PAY!!!
Third, a new timer needs to be coded into the game, where ONLY the person who killed the AI / etc can get the drop. I say timer, cause it would be alot harder for you to code into the game that an strict rule of no time limit (where only the people who did any activity in the killing can even touch the stuff).
Fourth, DO YOU, as admins or users, find this particular "favortism" towards non-pay 2 play users, to be fair? i can see a limit such as lvl 1000's not being able to attack lvl 20's, that is fair; but this scale of attackable range is just that and more. Every player that pays immediately gets sold out to those who dont.
THIS MUST CHANGE!!! Try using those brains to make pay to play players stick around. An easy to fit idea might be "if you dont pay, you dont have any rights to interfere with those that do"
Another idea, is to add a "if u scoop my stuff, i have every right to shoot you in effort to retrieve it" rule. only the people who pay, should be allowed this kind of free card blanc to attack.
What kind of loyalty to keep paying do you honestly think you are supporting or creating, by allowing the "Worthless" (as from your viewpoint - they dont pay) players to exploit those that do pay?
I'm miserably upset, and i need alchohol for these cuts before i short out my keys..... PLEASE!!! think on this.... cause now that ive actually posted it - it should be taken as a warning.
Pay to play people deserve no less than immediate admin service, why else do you take our money?? It is not at all fair to ask in all chat for an admin, and NONE EVER SHOW UP!!! the most you get these days is teased for being stupid. THAT, in itself, is HEINOUS and degrading. Let alone the fact that everyone knows the policy is "your on your own, and too bad; we cant be bothered."

Almost seems like we pay you too much, cause your never there when we need you. Are you too busy spending all the cash your raking in???? We pay for a service - and somethings DEFINATELY wrong with admins who cannot be contacted in the game, but CAN take our cash.

THINK: Are you guys too busy spending all the money that we pay you, is that the image you want us to have??? Doesnt inspire much loyalty does it? You have a responsibility to us, if you take our money, to provide US, not noobs, the service we pay for.
After all, noobs have greeters for them - who do we have but silence and people who chide us and laugh at us??? NOTHING!

I BEG of you to fix this. And since i KNOW at least HALF of all the users feel this way - theres definately something not being talked about here, and i can fully assure you, that we arent happy about it!

You Know Me;
CaCaMoRSeLz (aka)
GaNoYvles

P.S. ALSO please do something about copy cat naming people - I Used to have a very great trade reputation, but just because some dolt renamed themselves "Ganos" and acts the tard - no-one ever responds to me anymore, most liekly because they think that name is an alt of mine.
I didnt spend 4 months making that name to have some fluff-tard come along and destroy my reputation. Besides - if you look into it - you will find he had a high level alt, and did it "ONLY" to exploit me and my reputation. Why wasnt this delt with immediately by the admins???? NO ADMIN REPRESENTATION is not cutting it folks!!!

Even in "Runescape" - the smallest and most exploited game out there, i can find an admin anytime.... why not here, where i pay for it????

Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:43 am

Can't be bothered to read it... It's apparently another rant-letter about admins with F2p leechers as sidenote...

Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:46 am
Profile E-mail

It is generally that, I voted what's a admin :) But for serious I dont really care if F2P stay F2P they'e essential to the game.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:49 am

F2P are as essential to the game as Retyu is.

~ferret

Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:41 am

F2Ps make loads of people go P2P. I've seen it. They're ace for the game's development.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:51 pm

Trial should be time limited, end of story.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:52 pm

I dont. I like the F2P. Can you honestly say this game would be better withoght Juday/Ronroncitron? Hes helped so many people! He's only one in that figure too!

Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:54 pm

I've bought City of Heroes recently and with that I got 1 month of free play, then it costs about 13 euros a month...

Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:09 pm

Does not matter if its a lower lvl or higher lvl/ F2P or P2P doing it. There should not be a way for 1 character to follow another character and steal all the money/items dropped from kills.

The original poster has a very valid point. No one should be able to steal all your loot dropped from AI with absolutely no way to stop it.

Earth and Beyond had a great way to stop this from happening. Upon death a icon appeared. To get the loot/money u had to double click the icon. Then a small window opened showing all available loot. U then picked from the loot box list what items u wanted to take. This "loot box" could only be opened by the person doing over 50% of the damage to AI or any fellow squad members for 2 minutes. Then it was open to all players.

I am not saying this is the best way to do it. Just a example of 1 way to fix the problem.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:19 pm

i see the point of the scooping stuf you wouldt need a f2p acount scaring every1 away from the loot then still hotrod+'s with mythstreams wil take the loot away
that ting wouldt be prety good

Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:09 pm

I am a famous loot scooper, just ask Caly :P

Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:12 pm