It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 am

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: Question
matter is grouped energy, which navigates space depending on "energy wells" where potential can exist, the matter can only exist inside these energy wells

the deformation of space is the cause of, and caused by, these differing energy levels, as a particle falls into a black hole, it gains energy, therefore some interaction must be happening which causes it to gain energy, the energy is not being "created", it must come from somewhere

this energy tranfer interaction controls gravitational and elecromagnetic structures

as an object moves toward an area of lower gravitational potential energy, the energy held by the particle must express itself differently, by increasing its velocity

gravity is an acceleration, a force.

the energy of this acceleration is the duration multiplied by the power

so if you accept the idea that time slows near massive objects, you must accept that this is coincidal with the conversion of gravitational potential, to velocity

so does the velocity every change? or is the energy just a limit to how fast the motion can be perceived? is the energy relationship with the reduction in force over distance just "lag"? like when you go from not moving in SS, to flying at 700 speed, and you get lag? especially since lag is imperceptible to programs and entities within the operating enviroment which are without external reference, as i am sure the devs are aware

refuse to be lectured enk, make yourself no better than the "i dont care" anti-intellectuals. allow your personal feelings to bias you, just as they allow theirs to.

Last edited by landswimmer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Spartanski Smok
Level: 2432
Class: Gunner

Dude gtfo this is Star Sonata, in Star Sonata we don't use our brains cuz it's not allowed.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Lovebane
Level: 140
Class: None

Quantum Spin!

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:20 pm
Profile E-mail

Lovebane wrote:

Quantum Spin!

This one is best.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:40 pm
Profile E-mail

Spartanski Smok wrote:
Dude gtfo this is Star Sonata, in Star Sonata we don't use our brains cuz it's not allowed.

enk is the resident authority on this shit

regardless of the truth or errors in my posts, my point is that when he decides not to go "all the way" philosophically, he leaves it to people like me

his failure to educate others opens up the ability for them to be wrongly educated by people who dont understand what they're talking about

and in terms of mathematics, enk knows alot more than i do. what i am saying is self evident, already known by enk (that he knows more about it than i do), and is ultimately the driving force behind his feelings towards my posts, and to apply his knowledge to philosophy is the way to resolve those feelings

and the funny thing is i know he will never read this, it is just here for everyone else to see. so that when he finally does something, and figures things out, and actually makes a contribution to scientific understanding, noone will ever be quite sure if he did it himself or if i influenced him.

because fuck you enk.

starsonata? THIS. IS. TROLLING.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 pm
Profile E-mail

landswimmer wrote:
Spartanski Smok wrote:

enk is the resident authority on this shit

regardless of the truth or errors in my posts, my point is that when he decides not to go "all the way" philosophically, he leaves it to people like me

his failure to educate others opens up the ability for them to be wrongly educated by people who dont understand what they're talking about

and in terms of mathematics, enk knows alot more than i do. what i am saying is self evident, already known by enk (that he knows more about it than i do), and is ultimately the driving force behind his feelings towards my posts, and to apply his knowledge to philosophy is the way to resolve those feelings

and the funny thing is i know he will never read this, it is just here for everyone else to see. so that when he finally does something, and figures things out, and actually makes a contribution to scientific understanding, noone will ever be quite sure if he did it himself or if i influenced him.

because fuck you enk.

starsonata? THIS. IS. TROLLING.

You know I'm not reading posts that contain more than two words?

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 am
Profile E-mail

Lovebane wrote:

Quantum Spin!

Reminds me of the good ol' days of Liquid servers... oh wait...

landswimmer wrote:
you know that even if you're wrong, they're more wrong. which makes you right.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:21 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: enkelin
Level: 3002
Class: Speed Demon

To make my other point more precise, think of this: we know through measurement that energy is quantized (electron energy bands), and also that the energy of any particle is inversely proportional to its de Broglie wavelength, with constant of proportionality involving the Planck constant. That's why I say it's not surprising that the quantization of space is related to the Planck constant.

(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Main: SerjicalStrike2
Level: 2684
Class: Speed Demon

anilv wrote:
To make my other point more precise, think of this: we know through measurement that energy is quantized (electron energy bands), and also that the energy of any particle is inversely proportional to its de Broglie wavelength, with constant of proportionality involving the Planck constant. That's why I say it's not surprising that the quantization of space is related to the Planck constant.

I was just about to say this, but you beat me to it

Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 pm

anilv wrote:

now the fact that the energy of particles is inversely proportional to their wavelength should tell you that the energy storage mechanism is the rotational energy of two particles circling each other, faster rotation means a shorter wavelength and higher frequency

the energy of a particle is the sum of its internal angular moments

as particles approach the speed of light they gain mass, particles circling each other at subatomic scales rotate much faster than they orbit. finite energies are to be expected.

the underlying similarities of the forces is not coincidental

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 am
Profile E-mail