It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am

Team: None
Main: SerjicalStrike2
Level: 2684
Class: Speed Demon

Post This guy reminds me of Landswimmer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yzG5RP2 ... re=related

This isn't an insult, just more of what I hear in my head when I read some of Landswimmer's posts.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Post Re: This guy reminds me of Landswimmer
This guy is win...though his sign off is a bit lame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UdRM3sk ... ure=relmfu

But yes, I will now see this guy every time I read a landswimmer post.

*edit*

This guy channels the thoughts of I, Jesus 2.0, as if they were his own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PQSHa9J ... ure=relmfu

Jesus don't give a fuck!

landswimmer wrote:
you know that even if you're wrong, they're more wrong. which makes you right.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

religion is doomed not because it is inherently wrong, religion is doomed because noone understands it properly.

atheists dont understand it, christians dont understand it

both beleive in a persistent universe, both beleive in the "solidarity" of time

but religious beleif is incompatible with this view of time. all religions are born of the original idea that makes sense, they are all attempts to translate that original idea into words that can be understood by those who dont know the language from which it was created

religion as originally invisiaged, is the idea that the universe doesnt actually exist, and is just perceived, that our perception of the universe is all that exists, and that conciousness is what perceives, therefore the conciousness is what does the "creating"

christianity, judaism and islam are all built off this fundamental idea

and they fail to communicate that idea, the idea which they are literally built upon. the ideological foundations upon which they make perfect sense. religion will die because it cannot create its own foundations

indoctrination can only implant the ideas, without the proper foundations those ideas are meaningless, failed religions must rely on indoctrination to survive

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:01 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Myrtok
Level: 1620

landswimmer wrote:
religion as originally invisiaged, is the idea that the universe doesnt actually exist, and is just perceived, that our perception of the universe is all that exists, and that conciousness is what perceives, therefore the conciousness is what does the "creating"

christianity, judaism and islam are all built off this fundamental idea

What you are describing sounds more like a relativist philosophical position than anything that is believed (or was originally believed) by the three Abrahamic religions you mentioned.

The Abrahamic religions certainly don't teach any belief in the idea that an individual's consciousness creates reality. They teach that reality is, well, real, and that God created it.

A few months, or maybe a year ago, I suggested that you read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand if you want to learn how to troll religion properly. She seriously does a good job of it. Since you're still trolling religion so poorly, I'm guessing that you haven't read it yet. You really should take the time. It will improve your game greatly.

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 pm

they dont teach it, because the meaning was forgotten centuries ago, the three abrahamic religions survive due to heredity, the indoctrination of children by parents. like those annoying trials programs that come with new computers

the three abrahamic religions are all ripped and mutated from older indian religions

these indian religions actually make a little more sense, and so do not rely on exerting control in terms of money and government sponsorship to further their "Religion"

hindusim, jainism and several other religions are all "extensions" upon the buddhist doctrine

if hinduism is the "program", then buddhism is the operating system upon which it runs

buddhism is considered atheistic since all it lends no description to the "deities", but it is the only "framework" of a spacetime which allows interference by/existence of/creation of 'supernatural' beings within our physical world coherent with our knowledge of relativity and quantum mechanics

because the universe isnt consistent. space deforms near massive objects, distances change. the universe is quantum mechanical, in a way that gives credible possibility to ideas like creationism and christianity

but if the christians cant understand how the science supports their ideas, then their ideas are doomed to die, and be regurgitated by someone else under a new name, the exact same way christianity first came into being

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Spatzz
Level: 2402
Class: Engineer

I think reality is a poorly understood rip off of Christianity.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Combustion
Main: Combustion
Level: 5116
Class: Berserker

tl;dr

XxTommyxX, Daedalus, Combustion, Dr Eggman, Dr Combustica, Joew121, fghetfs

password wrote:
dang trevor....you take this game so serious :roll:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Radia
Level: 1101

He forgot about the pyramids being used as landing pads for alien spaceships.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Threaten
Level: 2853

he didn't explain anything... and he acts like he knows everything. WHO DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF?!?! demonfag

Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Threaten wrote:
he didn't explain anything... and he acts like he knows everything. WHO DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF?!?! demonfag

What is there to explain? He gave examples of people moving things that weighed tons by themselves with just a bit of wood and a small stone. If you couldn't take that information and the fact that the Egyptians had thousands of slaves at their disposal, then you seriously lack some comprehension skills good sir.

landswimmer wrote:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Radia
Level: 1101

Jesus 2.0 wrote:
What is there to explain? He gave examples of people moving things that weighed tons by themselves with just a bit of wood and a small stone. If you couldn't take that information and the fact that the Egyptians had thousands of slaves at their disposal, then you seriously lack some comprehension skills good sir.
The thing is, they didn't have the technology we have, but they were very good at using what they had to its full potential.

And they had nothing else to do. You would be building pyramids too, if you didn't have a TV or computer.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:33 pm
Profile WWW

What advanced technology is in wedging up a block of stone, sliding a small rock under it and then using a wooden lever to turn it?

Pulleys and levers have existed for thousands of years, its silly to think that the Eygptians didn't put them to good use.

landswimmer wrote:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Threaten
Level: 2853

Jesus 2.0 wrote:
Threaten wrote:

they asked for him to explain. and he didn't.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Its called reading between the lines. He didn't have to break down a step by step process which in all truth would've been ignorant of him as no one knows the exact method they used.

landswimmer wrote:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Jesus 2.0 wrote:
Threaten wrote:
he didn't explain anything... and he acts like he knows everything. WHO DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF?!?! demonfag awwwww, did you just start your period?

damn i was hoping i could pound it today...

threaten doesnt want examples, he wants to be able to talk shit about landswimmer by attacking the credbility of the NON CONSPIRACY THEORY VERSION

in other words, his whole post can be translated to "THIS GUY IS LIKE DB, HE SAYS ALIENS DIDNT BUILD THE PYRAMIDS, SO IM GOING TO SAY ALIENS DID BUILD THEM. IM SO SMART HERP DERP"

Jesus 2.0 wrote:
Its called reading between the lines. He didn't have to break down a step by step process which in all truth would've been ignorant of him as no one knows the exact method they used.

also, anyone who needs a step by step process for how to put stone blocks on top of each other is retarded. 2 year olds can figure that shit out...

Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 pm
Profile E-mail