It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:02 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do you hate Hawkadian
Yes 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Team: Olympus
Main: Calypso
Level: 1371
Class: Gunner

Location: State College, PA, USA, Earth, Sol, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Multiverse
Post A Warning
This is a warning to those who would recruit Hawkadian after I boot him. He's a traitor and a scoundrel, and don't invite him to your team, or do anything involving him.

This was given to me by an anonymous source, and as you can clearly see, he was planning to ruin my team, luckily, he told the wrong person, and this information was in my hands before he could do any damage.

Just be careful when you see this player, he's not to be trusted.

Neptune

Last edited by Calypso on Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:32 pm
Profile E-mail

Hey its ok caly, you dont need to keep my identity anomonous ~ He cant do nothing to me, im always happy to help :P

Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:36 pm

Wow....and someone just told me that Caly and Hawkadian where good old friends :?

Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:29 pm

That's actually a conversation between neptune and hawk ;)

Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:36 pm

If thts the case, Hawk must be dumb as paste.

Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:47 pm

Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:52 pm

*sigh* I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but I see I have no choice.

Yes, I admit it. I confess. I am a turncoat, a traitor, a disloyal fiend, a Benedict Arnold. One might even do go so far as to call me a Republican.

But wait, before you scoff at me. You must understand. I only chose this course of action after finding out Caly's true motives. Calypso is far more insidious than any of you know. He has no intention of becoming emperor, or trying to help his team mates in anyway. Oh no, that's not what his team is about. As you can plainly see from this coversation I had with him.

So, feel free to join Olympus, if you just want to give money to Caly. If you want anything else, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Thank you,
Hawkadian

Edit: Calypso broke the image link to prevent being exposed, but I have now fixed that.

Last edited by Blackhawk on Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:07 pm

So what if Caly wants to be a strip dancer. Who really cares! It's his life!

Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:20 pm

Team: None
Main: Carlos the mackerel
Level: 1493
Class: Berserker

Hawk's right, I invited a lowbie friend of mine on to the team- Cod Almighty- and as soon as he'd stuck a couple of hundred mil into team funds (lots for his level, he worked hard) Caly booted him. I felt bad so of course I refunded him the cash, and I've given him temp control of my old lowbie team, Pondlife.
Truth be told Caly can be such a pig sometimes that I'd quit Oly if I didn't have such good friends on it... heh he'll probably threaten to boot me again for this... man I wish I'd screenied that conversation...

Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:05 pm

Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:35 pm

Yes, I admit it. I confess. I am a turncoat, a traitor, a disloyal fiend, a Benedict Arnold. One might even do go so far as to call me a Republican.

But wait, before you scoff at me. You must understand. I only chose this course of action after finding out Caly's true motives. Calypso is far more insidious than any of you know. He has no intention of becoming emperor, or trying to help his team mates in anyway. Oh no, that's not what his team is about. As you can plainly see from this coversation I had with him.

So, feel free to join Olympus, if you just want to give money to Caly. If you want anything else, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Thank you,
Hawkadian

Edit: Calypso broke the image link to prevent being exposed, but I have now fixed that.

its fake, if it were a pm i'd believe you, but why would caly talk like that if it were in galaxy chat? if u took the screen shot, you could have just typed

(Calypso)blah blah blah
WHAT
(Calypso)blah
O.o
(Calypso)yep

thats all i can say

Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:12 pm

Main: Stormlord
Level: 826
Class: Speed Demon

Wow... foolish people, you know little of Calypso. Dont worry Caly, i caught on since the first post :wink:

-The Lard of Stroms
-First to find a Gigo Laser
-First to build an Exc. Combo aug
-Destroyer of Tobal
-Crusher of Imperium
-Molester of Pantalones

Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:27 pm

Main: First Matey
Level: 1311
Class: Berserker

Thank you,
Hawkadian

Why do you think I joined? :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:30 pm

Team: Olympus
Main: Calypso
Level: 1371
Class: Gunner

Location: State College, PA, USA, Earth, Sol, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Multiverse
Hawk makes claims that I'm a moneygrubbing weasel? Look what just came out of the woodwork, a roach named Hawk.

Geeze Hawk, and I trusted you back then, and you still stabbed me in the back. What will I find out next due to you spouting off secrets too strangers? I'm personally sickened, and I see you, there will be some major hell to pay.

Neptune

Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:37 pm
Profile E-mail

*sigh* Caly, Caly, Caly, if you and your mysterious "source" are going to take things from our conversations, could you at least try to get MOST of the conversation. Such as:

Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:12 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next