It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:23 pm

should the team be destroyed
Poll ended at Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:29 am
yes 42%  42%  [ 6 ]
no 57%  57%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 14

Post There are to team Olympus? what one is real? ADMINS plz look
There are to team Olympus? what one is real? one is in top ten and other has team score of 105..... im gessing someone made one with a lowercase I insted of the real olympus that is a lowercase L. Admins i know you dont like impersonations so why dont you get rid of them so that this doesnt happen.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:29 am

The fact that it's even possible to make fake chars and teams is retarded and should have been dealt with long time ago.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:33 am

The lowercase L team I made when I was on Xantra. It's not meant to try and take over from Olympus, I just wanted to trick a few of my Olympian friends. No hard feelings I hope. I'll dissolve the team when I log on again.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:33 am

there is a team olympus and a team oiympus, its not exactly illegal and shouldnt be destoryed. the team isnt pretending to be oly, and it cant do that easily either, you cant have same flag or players and such, oiympus are a diff team, they just chose a capital i to mimic the famous team, nothing wrong wit that surely?

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:34 am
Profile E-mail

Team: TorchWood
Main: NOBODY
Level: 2253
Class: Berserker

Some Asshat made " Mercanaries " awhile back. Got deleted or destroyed though, dunno if it was admins.

NB

Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:53 am

I know my friend made a Oiympus a long time back for laughs, nothing more. He didn't expect to/attempt to fool anyone, although he did blow up Appers base and Apper thought it was realy Olympus.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 pm

I once made a new version of oooold team with my friend because the team was inactive(no members online at all) and couldn't put the same name. I did the lowercase trick and put my money on the team funds. Team got deleted.... wasn't fun.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:56 pm
Profile E-mail

The lowercase L team I made when I was on Xantra. It's not meant to try and take over from Olympus, I just wanted to trick a few of my Olympian friends. No hard feelings I hope. I'll dissolve the team when I log on again.

ok well i didnt know and i gess this topic is pretty much over then. you dont have to disolve it i dont really care i was just bringing it up to peoples attention. i kind of wanted the admins to fix font so that it wont happen since i know that editing that small code line isn't much work.

Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:37 am

hey can an admin erase this it is pointless now that it has been cleared up. it just using space. thx---pyro

Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:09 am

Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:21 am

Anyone remember Way of the Calypso? XD

yes infact i do. but what is the relevance?

Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:24 am