Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:17 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Bella Morte
Main: Lilith
Level: 840
Class: Speed Demon

Post Re: kony 2012 (african nation dictator) cont. part 2
SerjicalStrike wrote:
Peter Pan had a child army and you didn't complain about him. But when a black man does it...

ROFLWTFLOL gota bring the race card huh.... no love for the pedo's....

Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:17 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Bella Morte
Main: Lilith
Level: 840

Asmodeaan wrote:
Julian people now think that posting and retweeting IS taking action.

But it is .... sort of... Fuck sake it makes us feel better as lazy ass in bred muts.. we are trying to try >.<

Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: SerjicalStrike2
Level: 2684

Fallen- wrote:
Asmodeaan wrote:

But it is .... sort of... Fuck sake it makes us feel better as lazy ass in bred muts.. we are trying to try >.<

You are doing nothing.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:05 pm
Darth Administrator

SerjicalStrike wrote:
Fallen- wrote:
Asmodeaan wrote:

You are doing nothing.

exactly, its nothing.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

Post you're letting yourself be trolled by lillith, hurrdurrrrrrr
kony 2012 is like SS content

YOU CANT CODE FOR SS AND THEN GIVE IT TO JEFF EXPECTING HIM TO IMPLEMENT IT.

likewise, untrained citizens cant just march into africa and arrest kony.

the situations are practically identical from the standpoint of "getting shit done"

bitching about the problem is LITERALLY THE ONLY REALISTIC OPTION FOR ACTUALLY GETTING SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THE PROBLEM.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP WORKING AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO, UNLIKE YOU, ARE ACTUALLY WILLING TO PUT EFFORT INTO A CAMPAIGN BECAUSE DESPITE ITS LOW CHANCE OF WORKING, THEY STILL RECOGNISE THAT IT IS THE ONLY COURSE OF ACTION THAT HAS ANY CHANCE WHATSOEVER OF WORKING.

that doesnt make them more pathetic than you. it just makes you more "defeated" and apathetic than them. IT MAKES YOU A-PATHETIC. PESSIMISM IS NOT SOMETHING TO TAKE PRIDE IN.

AND YOU KNOW LILLITH IS A TROLL, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THREADS DONT POST IN THEM. YOU POSTING ONLY EXTENDS AND WORSENS THE THREAD.

Last edited by landswimmer on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Radia
Level: 1101

Guarantee that shining a spotlight on a pothole makes it more likely to be filled in by the city.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm
Profile WWW

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Johnston V2
Level: 2324
Class: Fleet Commander

Visorak wrote:
Guarantee that shining a spotlight on a pothole makes it more likely to be filled in by the city.

^He has a point.

Last edited by cej1120con
on January 1st, 1337, 6:66 am, edited over 9000 times in total.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: you're letting yourself be trolled by lillith, hurrdurrrrrrr
landswimmer wrote:
kony 2012 is like SS content

YOU CANT CODE FOR SS AND THEN GIVE IT TO JEFF EXPECTING HIM TO IMPLEMENT IT.

likewise, untrained citizens cant just march into africa and arrest kony.

the situations are practically identical from the standpoint of "getting shit done"

bitching about the problem is LITERALLY THE ONLY REALISTIC OPTION FOR ACTUALLY GETTING SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THE PROBLEM.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP WORKING AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO, UNLIKE YOU, ARE ACTUALLY WILLING TO PUT EFFORT INTO A CAMPAIGN BECAUSE DESPITE ITS LOW CHANCE OF WORKING, THEY STILL RECOGNISE THAT IT IS THE ONLY COURSE OF ACTION THAT HAS ANY CHANCE WHATSOEVER OF WORKING.

that doesnt make them more pathetic than you. it just makes you more "defeated" and apathetic than them. IT MAKES YOU A-PATHETIC. PESSIMISM IS NOT SOMETHING TO TAKE PRIDE IN.

AND YOU KNOW LILLITH IS A TROLL, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THREADS DONT POST IN THEM. YOU POSTING ONLY EXTENDS AND WORSENS THE THREAD.

They are not putting any effort into a campaign. They are sharing youtube war propaganda designed to drag the US into another military action. In another week or two, they won't give a shit about Kony.

I am against the US having any military involvement in Africa. Especially when there are already other militaries actively involved in trying to take out Kony.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:39 am

so, because you disagree with their goals, you are trying to curb their right to free speech by chastising them for spreading an idea they support/beleive?

i'd think they would be trying to just get the issue talked about, so the african union ends up discussing it and maybe doing something

i mean, had the thought crossed your mind that maybe the US wasnt needed to solve any intercontinental problem?

if you genuinely beleive the world "NEEDS" the USA then you're doomed to forever "relapse" into interfering with other nations in the name of "peace" while spreading "the american way of life"

how can you possibly support something which you honestly think would leave the world less stable and less free?

more importantly, what gives? you dont want your government to do it, so you act to try and prevent any government doing anything about it? because thats what you're doing by opposing the campaign.

you're that little voice that sits in the background and says "you'll never succeed" "give up"

is that the message you want to be giving people?

Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 am
Profile E-mail

landswimmer wrote:
so, because you disagree with their goals, you are trying to curb their right to free speech by chastising them for spreading an idea they support/beleive?

i'd think they would be trying to just get the issue talked about, so the african union ends up discussing it and maybe doing something

i mean, had the thought crossed your mind that maybe the US wasnt needed to solve any intercontinental problem?

if you genuinely beleive the world "NEEDS" the USA then you're doomed to forever "relapse" into interfering with other nations in the name of "peace" while spreading "the american way of life"

how can you possibly support something which you honestly think would leave the world less stable and less free?

more importantly, what gives? you dont want your government to do it, so you act to try and prevent any government doing anything about it? because thats what you're doing by opposing the campaign.

you're that little voice that sits in the background and says "you'll never succeed" "give up"

is that the message you want to be giving people?

I never told anyone to stop posting. I am just calling them out for what they are. Bandwagon activists that will stop caring about this issue in a week or two.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:49 am

yes but that relies upon the assumption that bandwagon activists are bad

i'd contend that bandwagon activists are good, its the fundamentalist nutjobs who go too far that do the most harm

i mean, a widespread internet campaign might be annoying, but what if 1500 barely trained civilians decided to go to africa and try to arrest kony?

what happens when they fail, and end up needing rescue themselves?

do you honestly think the american government wont rescue its own citizens? even if the stupid bastards got themselves into trouble, the government will still look bad if it does nothing.

i'd prefer a million annoying bandwagon activists, than a few hundred fundamentalists

one is slightly annoying. the other is a genuine detriment to society and global politics

and yes, large numbers of bandwagon activists can create fundamentalists

but pushing on bandwagon activists, and criticising them for being bandwagon activists, can turn them into fundamentalists

creating a much bigger problem than before

its like going into iraq to kill terrorists, and only succeeding at making more of the people of iraq become terrorists/insurgents

Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: k-2
Level: 2506

Instead of looking and focusing the lights on something that has already been fought and removed from Uganda which is Joseph Kony, people should talk about and See with their eyes what's going on in Syria..

adum is the best.

Samantha is second.

Calypso is third.

no wai!

Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:02 pm
Profile E-mail

kilua wrote:
Instead of looking and focusing the lights on something that has already been fought and removed from Uganda which is Joseph Kony, people should talk about and See with their eyes what's going on in Syria..

You mean the place that Russia has docked two ships?

landswimmer wrote:
you know that even if you're wrong, they're more wrong. which makes you right.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:19 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: USS DIGGER
Level: 2125
Class: Berserker

Derp.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 pm
Profile E-mail