It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:17 am

Do you think that this is abusive/disruptive behaviour?
Yes, they should be removed 65%  65%  [ 19 ]
No, newbies should just not go into Ring 24%  24%  [ 7 ]
I don't care, I don't have any alts in that level range 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 29

Post L20 Petoria Bases in Ring
I was peacefully flying my L30 newbie to Ring to do a mission and when I warped in the L20 bases there pwned me for no reason... In my opinion they were just built to cause people problems. I could understand if I'd attacked one of their team members. I think they should be removed by the admins since they are obviously just built to grief new players.

Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:18 pm

I agree with the bases being made 180 level for Adonis.

Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:21 pm

if the sugestion - "not to have attacking within team" was implemented, the problem of base lvl abuse (alts couldent cap bases, theyd have to be big enough to build them themselves from scratch), and the teamkill noob abuse would be fixed.

Say what?

Anyway the fact of the matter is that it abuses a "bug/feature" in that people can upgrade to more than the owners level.

But that being said, theya rnt causing me a problem, so no. :)

Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:34 pm

Team: Aidelon
Main: Yurble
Level: 1967
Class: Engineer

id say make those adonis bases lvl 100+ XD

~Lots of love and cookies and blue fur
~Yurbs

Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:03 am
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Minch
Level: 2358
Class: Speed Demon

Actually those bases were there to help me kill ehlro's level 20 base and Da-Man has put them aggro in ring not to cause priblems just for his fun its up to him ,

Its like when spacehawk done it but we killed his bases so you level 20's should :D

-Minch-

Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:56 am

Ring is full.. I doubt L20s can manage to kill 3 bases without a LOT of backup.. For fun.. So he has fun (I'll bet he isn't sitting there the whole time to see it), and countless others don't have fun. Others who don't stand a chance in hell. Yes, very impressive. /sarcasm

Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:07 am

Team: Pwners
Main: - Hitman -
Level: 15
Class: None

Those bases are not aggro. They belong to Da-Man and his team has war mongering on against Caps. That's why you got shot.

They are tech 20 Ambro bases. At level 20 it is impossible to get the skill points needed to own an Ambro base (without exploiting a bug).

It is also not meant for you to be able to upgrade past the owners tech level. Da-Man is knowingly exploiting this bug. He knew it when he made the bases. They need to be removed.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:47 am
Profile YIM

Team: None
Main: Minch
Level: 2358

He might have out his skills on sm , and put all the gear on with Da-Man its what i done with the server hamster he layed base i odne the rest

-Minch-

Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:29 am

Team: Resident Evil
Main: gij
Level: 1828
Class: Shield Monkey

i put no because it could be fun for lvl 20's to kill the base. It makes the game a little more harder. i say we should all get our lvl 20's and try to kill the base!

Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:41 am

If any one wants to kill those bases, I'll heal you... I'm sure I could solo heal them, just a matter of you guys having the DPS...

Retyu wrote:

Any level 100 with any intelligence whatsoever can solo an adonis base without difficulty... Adonis at level 20 is fine... Ambro at level 20 is a challenge...

Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:55 am

IAmMe2 wrote:
If any one wants to kill those bases, I'll heal you... I'm sure I could solo heal them, just a matter of you guys having the DPS...

Retyu wrote:

Any level 100 with any intelligence whatsoever can solo an adonis base without difficulty... Adonis at level 20 is fine... Ambro at level 20 is a challenge...

No level 20 can kill a properly augged t14 base. Maybe 3-4 with high level healers to help out it would be doable. But with high level healers in the mix it's hardly level 20's doing it at that point.

Now lets see how wrong arrow can be :)

Actually assuming you mean 1 player your right, but why should 1 player be able to kill any base in game no matter what the level?

A lvl 20 attacking an Ambro is about the level of challenge it should be if you ask me, and if they had the same sort of challenge at high level they'd be a lot better high end play IMO.

Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:28 pm

IAmMe2 wrote:

Retyu wrote:

No level 20 can kill a properly augged t14 base. Maybe 3-4 with high level healers to help out it would be doable. But with high level healers in the mix it's hardly level 20's doing it at that point.

Hmmm, 4 poseidon and ambro charger... I wonder how a few level 20 could deal that many DPS

Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:50 pm

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: your mother and i
Level: 2647

how about making abso and prism not available to f2p

Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:40 pm