Add or not
Yes 55%  55%  [ 5 ]
No 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 9

Team: Dark Traders
Main: .Blue
Level: 2649
Class: Berserker

Agreed with frac, EvE is great, except that you cant move your ship manually, only orbit at different distances, and you cant aim guns manually or dodge manually.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:59 pm
Profile E-mail

imo, it could be very useful for healers: they could target 5 damage dealers, which would make 5 icons with health bar appear on the screen. Then you can monitor easily those 5 guys and quickly select the one needing emergency help.

In a big fight, it is really hard to seee whose shield is that red health bar (AI ? friend ? mine ?), and it is very hard to select the target when you have identified it as a friend. After the iq bana run I took part in my eyes did ache after all those diffusers (and I consider myself as a video game veteran, I dont usually have problem with blinking and flashing lights)

For slave master it would also allow to quickly select slaves, for the same reason...

Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:50 pm

Agreed with frac, EvE is great, except that you cant move your ship manually, only orbit at different distances, and you cant aim guns manually or dodge manually.

Agreed... If eve was like Freelancer (with joystick :P) it would be great... What I dont like in EVE is that fights are just rolling dice...

Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:52 pm

Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 805
Class: Berserker

What happens if you have a mag cannon? where does the bullet go? Target 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:35 am
Profile WWW