yes, more resource extraction versatility and conflict is good. 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
no, i like things the way they are. 85%  85%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 21

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

Post Re: finite planetary resources
Any one who can field ada kits to defend any source they find, or use ada kits to bash any one else who would be at said source would be able to bull doze any team that exists.

It's not as much SBP/TDT's fault, as EF, Zephyr, and TFC would be in the same boat. These teams are aggressive or pretty far down the road. Thats why I included Zephyr and TFC. Starbawk had already shown that they're not subtle about wars with smaller teams, and LD is a paranoid bastard who'd declare war on No Bull if he thought an Adonis base would "threaten" his combat ships.

Forcing teams to fight over this is not a good idea for SS. All it would do is brutally murder teams like Mad+, Reddit, PC, Aero, and RE. And they will quit.

forcing teams to fight over local areas over non tiered resources is much better, because it doesn't depend on who already won the race and lets people in 2nd and 3rd place create a big enough sting to drive other teams away, offensively and defensively.

Wed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

Max235 wrote:
Any one who can field ada kits to defend any source they find, or use ada kits to bash any one else who would be at said source would be able to bull doze any team that exists.

again, that is a flaw in bases, not the suggestion. it might finally mean the admins do something about it

It's not as much SBP/TDT's fault, as EF, Zephyr, and TFC would be in the same boat. These teams are aggressive or pretty far down the road. Thats why I included Zephyr and TFC. Starbawk had already shown that they're not subtle about wars with smaller teams, and LD is a paranoid bastard who'd declare war on No Bull if he thought an Adonis base would "threaten" his combat ships. assholes come and go. and its about damn time the admins fixed BvB/PvB and bases, so that they dont lose players whenever a war comes along. because they lose players when wars DONT come along.

Forcing teams to fight over this is not a good idea for SS. All it would do is brutally murder teams like Mad+, Reddit, PC, Aero, and RE. And they will quit. teams dont quit because they get attacked. they quit because they get attacked and they cant recover. and they cant recover because the base system in SS is retarded. no "game" should force players to do that much goddamn work in a competitive system.

forcing teams to fight over local areas over non tiered resources is much better, because it doesn't depend on who already won the race and lets people in 2nd and 3rd place create a big enough sting to drive other teams away, offensively and defensively. not really, most of the time it just means no fighting takes place at all. smaller teams still get shat on early in the reset. the max limit to how many bases a player can have, is what really limits BvB. i was on RE for quite a while, and when SP attacked our HQ, we lost several ada moons

SP absolutely flogged the shit out of us, because they could throw everything they had into it. they had closed all their vulnerabilities, they WAITED until they'd covered every possible way we could counterattack, until they made their move, which meant we lost shitloads, some of our best players quit, and SP lost hardly anything at all.

if the suggested system was in place, they would have been forced to attack early on, which wouldve cost the a hell of alot more, because it wouldve cut into their time for claiming their own territory, and it wouldve left open many ways for RE to counterattack, and it wouldve left them extremely vulnerable to attack from other teams.

under the suggested system, the moons wouldve been long dry by the time SP was able to attack with impunity. they wouldve either had to attack while they were still vulnerable, or they wouldve lost the reason for attacking. (SP did end up giving some of the galaxies back, but we still lost some of our best players)

that is why you're wrong. teams may be inequal in resources and equipment, but in manpower, smaller teams often have the advantage, which means, during the uni rush, before the big teams have their "unkillable defences" set up, wars are alot less one sided.

you're worried about a problem that already exists. the suggestion will level the playing field, when it most needs to be level. i really dont know how i else i can explain it to you.

Thu May 17, 2012 1:36 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Lord Runningclam
Level: 3813
Class: Engineer

"Any one who can field ada kits to defend any source they find, or use ada kits to bash any one else who would be at said source would be able to bull doze any team that exists.

again, that is a flaw in bases, not the suggestion. it might finally mean the admins do something about it"

I'm really not sure what the flaw you're seeing is. Bases are supposed to be strong and effective. It should be a substantial investment to make a galaxy strong enough that there isn't a major risk of it being overrun at any given moment if it is built in a valuable galaxy. Otherwise, no one would build the type of proddy needed to safeguard the rare and expensive bps. The only way to eliminate this problem would be to make the difficult bps far easier to obtain, the materials to build those high-end builds much less valuable...The reason bases are so expensive is because of the difficulty of obtaining enough augs to fully prepare them - but this is an essential limitation - otherwise people would be able to build far too many bases with far too much ease. If bases were made far easier to build, it would actually reduce galaxy attacks because it would be too easy to make a galaxy undefeatable.

"Forcing teams to fight over this is not a good idea for SS. All it would do is brutally murder teams like Mad+, Reddit, PC, Aero, and RE. And they will quit. teams dont quit because they get attacked. they quit because they get attacked and they cant recover. and they cant recover because the base system in SS is retarded. no "game" should force players to do that much goddamn work in a competitive system."

Again - if it was that easy to make a galaxy undefeatable, why would anyone ever bother to attack a gal?

"forcing teams to fight over local areas over non tiered resources is much better, because it doesn't depend on who already won the race and lets people in 2nd and 3rd place create a big enough sting to drive other teams away, offensively and defensively. not really, most of the time it just means no fighting takes place at all. smaller teams still get shat on early in the reset. the max limit to how many bases a player can have, is what really limits BvB. i was on RE for quite a while, and when SP attacked our HQ, we lost several ada moons"

So wait - are you implying that there should be no limit to the number of bases some one should be able to build? That would utterly kill BvB. If that was the case, the wealthy teams could simply build enough bases to make all their galaxies indestructible. If they had enough creds, they would also be no limit to the number of galaxies they could take, while smaller teams would be completely unable to compete with the long-term, entrenched, tycoon teams.

"SP absolutely flogged the shit out of us, because they could throw everything they had into it. they had closed all their vulnerabilities, they WAITED until they'd covered every possible way we could counterattack, until they made their move, which meant we lost shitloads, some of our best players quit, and SP lost hardly anything at all."

This is partially true. However, it is also worth noting that the RE HQ was not adequately defended to repel the assault. The bases in the HQ gal had the following deficiencies: 1) They were augged with andaman augs rather than Achilles augs. 2) Only a couple of the augs were combination augs - most were first tier augs. 3) There was no tank base in the gal. 4) Only a couple of the bases had ada gear, and few of them had full sets of dampeners. 5) The surrounding gals were also underdeveloped - there was a clear path to the HQ that SP was able to exploit.

Now - I will say that this battle did highlight a problem with the "behind enemy lines" system - it was a problem in my opinion that Matlin lost EVERYTHING that was in his bases - this is something that could be prevented without a major overhaul of the base system.

"if the suggested system was in place, they would have been forced to attack early on, which wouldve cost the a hell of alot more, because it wouldve cut into their time for claiming their own territory, and it wouldve left open many ways for RE to counterattack, and it wouldve left them extremely vulnerable to attack from other teams."

So here's the thing about this - this statement is in and of itself true, but ultimately, I don't think it would have the effect of boosting BvB. If it is possible to suck a planet/moon dry of its resources with great speed, there would be little to no reason to ever attack because it would simply be assumed that any quality team would be able to drain the vast majority of the resources from the planet before an attack could be rearranged. For instance, I know that if this system were in place, I'd simply build roughly 100 ada extractors to ensure that I could empty a planet within a couple of days. As a result, the only teams worth attacking for resources would be teams who simply did not have the resources to build enough extractors to drain their planets quickly. It would make weak teams a massive target and would prevent them for having any real access to tier 3 resources because bigger teams would simply assault them, drain all the valuable resources out of their gals, and then move on to other gals.

"under the suggested system, the moons wouldve been long dry by the time SP was able to attack with impunity. they wouldve either had to attack while they were still vulnerable, or they wouldve lost the reason for attacking. (SP did end up giving some of the galaxies back, but we still lost some of our best players)"

again - it was the behind enemy lines rule that was the problem. If Matlin and Jazzyone hadn't lost the majority of their high-end gear in the battle, they would have been unlikely to quit. So, if your suggestion was to alter this rule (if it is still in place - I'm not totally sure to be honest) - then I would agree.

"that is why you're wrong. teams may be inequal in resources and equipment, but in manpower, smaller teams often have the advantage, which means, during the uni rush, before the big teams have their "unkillable defences" set up, wars are alot less one sided."

This isn't really true either. During uni rush, in unis where I plan to build bases, I can have 8-10 t20 bases fully geared and set up within 2-3 hours. Setting up "unkillable defences" is a matter of hours, not days - so I don't really see how the combat over resources that takes place in the week after reset would in any way be affected by this.

"you're worried about a problem that already exists. the suggestion will level the playing field, when it most needs to be level. i really dont know how i else i can explain it to you."

I don't see this system levelling the playing field at all. I see it further tipping the balance towards big teams who have the resources to build sufficient number of extractors to simply plow through the universe like locusts while small teams struggle to build 3-4 expensive extractors per player.

Thu May 17, 2012 7:27 am

I love you Clam!

Thu May 17, 2012 7:35 am

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2504

Max235 wrote:

It's not as much SBP/TDT's fault, as EF, Zephyr, and TFC would be in the same boat. These teams are aggressive or pretty far down the road. Thats why I included Zephyr and TFC. Starbawk had already shown that they're not subtle about wars with smaller teams, and LD is a paranoid bastard who'd declare war on No Bull if he thought an Adonis base would "threaten" his combat ships.
Forcing teams to fight over this is not a good idea for SS. All it would do is brutally murder teams like Mad+, Reddit, PC, Aero, and RE. And they will quit.

forcing teams to fight over local areas over non tiered resources is much better, because it doesn't depend on who already won the race and lets people in 2nd and 3rd place create a big enough sting to drive other teams away, offensively and defensively.

that made me laugh a bit. I'm not paranoid i just like a good fight and i just general don't like you.

Thu May 17, 2012 7:51 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Eurus
Level: 2330

I do actually like the basic idea of finite planetary resources, but there ought to be some extraction limits in place.

One possibility would be equipping extra extractors at the cost of decreased long term extraction rates... but with the current system it probably won't work.

Thu May 17, 2012 11:33 am
Profile E-mail

worlddestroyer wrote:
I'm not paranoid i just like a good fight and i just general don't like you.

Mathos requested a boot from Star Wars and Stifler gave him the boot. Then someone on the liquid death account threatened his new team with an all out war on the basis he was a traitor to Star Wars.

Yurble (as drunk as he may have been) came to his rescue and was told to stop insulting TFC or Aidelon gets an all out war too.

Which is a bit ironic because Mathos was on Aidelon, and therefore Yurble was defending a teammate. Mathos quit SS the next day.

Yep, I'm totally Mathos. Thats why I'm still playing SS :roll:

Thu May 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2504

Max235 wrote:
worlddestroyer wrote:
I'm not paranoid i just like a good fight and i just general don't like you.

Mathos requested a boot from Star Wars and Stifler gave him the boot. Then someone on the liquid death account threatened his new team with an all out war on the basis he was a traitor to Star Wars.

Yurble (as drunk as he may have been) came to his rescue and was told to stop insulting TFC or Aidelon gets an all out war too.

Which is a bit ironic because Mathos was on Aidelon, and therefore Yurble was defending a teammate. Mathos quit SS the next day.

Yep, I'm totally Mathos. Thats why I'm still playing SS :roll:

there is no basis to this and no evidence and this is hardly the place to be having this argument. also that didn't prove i am paranoid just that i am an ass hole if anything.

Thu May 17, 2012 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Lord Runningclam wrote:
"Any one who can field ada kits to defend any source they find, or use ada kits to bash any one else who would be at said source would be able to bull doze any team that exists.

again, that is a flaw in bases, not the suggestion. it might finally mean the admins do something about it"

I'm really not sure what the flaw you're seeing is. Bases are supposed to be strong and effective. It should be a substantial investment to make a galaxy strong enough that there isn't a major risk of it being overrun at any given moment if it is built in a valuable galaxy. that makes perfect sense in terms of credits and resources, but the raw amount of time required to do so is prohibitive. most players hate the idea of having to build more than they're used to

im not saying we should weaken bases, or make them cheaper. im saying that bases shouldnt be so time consuming, a simpler "set and forget" system which only requires players to choose what they want their bases to do, would be better, because it wouldnt force players to put so much time into them, and it would make players much more willing to build more, especially when it is an advantage to do so.
Otherwise, no one would build the type of proddy needed to safeguard the rare and expensive bps. The only way to eliminate this problem would be to make the difficult bps far easier to obtain, the materials to build those high-end builds much less valuable...The reason bases are so expensive is because of the difficulty of obtaining enough augs to fully prepare them - but this is an essential limitation - otherwise people would be able to build far too many bases with far too much ease. If bases were made far easier to build, it would actually reduce galaxy attacks because it would be too easy to make a galaxy undefeatable. basically, the change to the bases system i am suggesting, is that bases cost the same, take the same time to build and gear, but without the player needing to be there, incessantly clicking and organising until the very thought of building more bases becomes horrible.

"Forcing teams to fight over this is not a good idea for SS. All it would do is brutally murder teams like Mad+, Reddit, PC, Aero, and RE. And they will quit. teams dont quit because they get attacked. they quit because they get attacked and they cant recover. and they cant recover because the base system in SS is retarded. no "game" should force players to do that much goddamn work in a competitive system."

Again - if it was that easy to make a galaxy undefeatable, why would anyone ever bother to attack a gal? because launching the attack would require the same investment, and the same time spent defending, but without the massive amount of tedious clicking and organising that is currently needed. it would make it easier to build defences, but on the flipside it would make it easier to launch an attack

"forcing teams to fight over local areas over non tiered resources is much better, because it doesn't depend on who already won the race and lets people in 2nd and 3rd place create a big enough sting to drive other teams away, offensively and defensively. not really, most of the time it just means no fighting takes place at all. smaller teams still get shat on early in the reset. the max limit to how many bases a player can have, is what really limits BvB. i was on RE for quite a while, and when SP attacked our HQ, we lost several ada moons"

So wait - are you implying that there should be no limit to the number of bases some one should be able to build? no, simply that it should be less time consuming and less of a "clickfest" to relocate and rebuild. it should cost the same, and have the same construction-based-delays, but it shouldnt tax the player's "will to play" by being so tedious and boring. That would utterly kill BvB. If that was the case, the wealthy teams could simply build enough bases to make all their galaxies indestructible. If they had enough creds, they would also be no limit to the number of galaxies they could take, while smaller teams would be completely unable to compete with the long-term, entrenched, tycoon teams. in the war with SP, we had the resources to counterattack, but we didnt, because we didnt have anyone good enough at the "clickfest" of setting up an attack base in enemy territory. numerous players stepped forward to fund such an attack, but noone stepped forward to do the actual setting up, because as i mentioned before, it is tedious, boring, time consuming and when you put several hours work into something only for it to fail, it tends to kill your motivation to play.

the players who quit didnt quit because they lost all their credits, they had plenty left. they quit because they put all that time and effort into their bases, only for SP to steamroll them. it wasnt the cost of rebuilding which dissuaded them, it was the time and effort required to rebuild.

"SP absolutely flogged the shit out of us, because they could throw everything they had into it. they had closed all their vulnerabilities, they WAITED until they'd covered every possible way we could counterattack, until they made their move, which meant we lost shitloads, some of our best players quit, and SP lost hardly anything at all."

This is partially true. However, it is also worth noting that the RE HQ was not adequately defended to repel the assault. The bases in the HQ gal had the following deficiencies: 1) They were augged with andaman augs rather than Achilles augs. 2) Only a couple of the augs were combination augs - most were first tier augs. 3) There was no tank base in the gal. 4) Only a couple of the bases had ada gear, and few of them had full sets of dampeners. 5) The surrounding gals were also underdeveloped - there was a clear path to the HQ that SP was able to exploit. and yet, we couldve afforded all the nice gear and bases that SP had, we just didnt build them, because the players able to build them didnt want to put in all the time and effort to do so. because building bases is tedious and boring.

Now - I will say that this battle did highlight a problem with the "behind enemy lines" system - it was a problem in my opinion that Matlin lost EVERYTHING that was in his bases - this is something that could be prevented without a major overhaul of the base system. a major overhaul, such as a reduction in the amount of "clicking and overly repetitive actions" required to build/rebuild

"if the suggested system was in place, they would have been forced to attack early on, which wouldve cost the a hell of alot more, because it wouldve cut into their time for claiming their own territory, and it wouldve left open many ways for RE to counterattack, and it wouldve left them extremely vulnerable to attack from other teams."

So here's the thing about this - this statement is in and of itself true, but ultimately, I don't think it would have the effect of boosting BvB. If it is possible to suck a planet/moon dry of its resources with great speed, there would be little to no reason to ever attack because it would simply be assumed that any quality team would be able to drain the vast majority of the resources from the planet before an attack could be rearranged. hence the need to make it less time consuming and tedious to launch an attack. the costs would be the same, it just wouldnt be as frustrating and tedious, and therefore players would be much more willing to fight For instance, I know that if this system were in place, I'd simply build roughly 100 ada extractors to ensure that I could empty a planet within a couple of days. As a result, the only teams worth attacking for resources would be teams who simply did not have the resources to build enough extractors to drain their planets quickly. It would make weak teams a massive target and would prevent them for having any real access to tier 3 resources because bigger teams would simply assault them, drain all the valuable resources out of their gals, and then move on to other gals.

"under the suggested system, the moons wouldve been long dry by the time SP was able to attack with impunity. they wouldve either had to attack while they were still vulnerable, or they wouldve lost the reason for attacking. (SP did end up giving some of the galaxies back, but we still lost some of our best players)"

again - it was the behind enemy lines rule that was the problem. If Matlin and Jazzyone hadn't lost the majority of their high-end gear in the battle, they would have been unlikely to quit. So, if your suggestion was to alter this rule (if it is still in place - I'm not totally sure to be honest) - then I would agree. and yet, matlin and jazzyone probably wouldnt've quit if the base gear they lost didnt represent an enormous investment of time. credit wise, they could afford to rebuild. it was the "time and effort" which made them unwilling to rebuild (and rightly so. i dont build bases for the very reason that i dont have the spare time to do it. its like writing huge forum posts, very few people do it because for them it takes a very long time. i do it because i can hammer out 100 words per minute with ease. that gives me an "unfair" advantage over other posters because it takes them longer to do the same thing, and that is similar to SP and other teams advantage because they have experienced basebuilders, for whom the "tedious boring waste of time" has been reduced to an easily repeatable set of actions that they've done 100 times before, and so it isnt as frustrating or boring.

"that is why you're wrong. teams may be inequal in resources and equipment, but in manpower, smaller teams often have the advantage, which means, during the uni rush, before the big teams have their "unkillable defences" set up, wars are alot less one sided."

This isn't really true either. During uni rush, in unis where I plan to build bases, I can have 8-10 t20 bases fully geared and set up within 2-3 hours. Setting up "unkillable defences" is a matter of hours, not days - so I don't really see how the combat over resources that takes place in the week after reset would in any way be affected by this. as i mentioned above, "noob base builders" would be at less of a disadvantage, because the tedious set of actions that "pro base builders" are accustomed to, would be doable without inducing the feeling of "damn. i am wasting my life". it would make base building less frustrating and time consuming, which makes the game far more playable.

"you're worried about a problem that already exists. the suggestion will level the playing field, when it most needs to be level. i really dont know how i else i can explain it to you."

I don't see this system levelling the playing field at all. I see it further tipping the balance towards big teams who have the resources to build sufficient number of extractors to simply plow through the universe like locusts while small teams struggle to build 3-4 expensive extractors per player.true. though the players unable to build thousands of extractors would, as a result of the new system, be far more able to defend their own territory. and you do also need to take into consideration the fact that once the big teams have extracted all the ada and other tier 3 commods they can get, they may be far more likely to focus on other commods, or colonies, since after those commods are extracted, their value, and the motivation to spend billions to steal them from other teams, would be drastically reduced.

for example, under the new system, a smaller team would be far more able to prepare an attack base of equal strength to the ones deployable by rich teams such as SP. this would discourage those stronger teams, since it would give the smaller teams the ability to strike back and do real damage to the colonies, which must be defended for the entire universe.

purely out of spite, a smaller team which has had its ada moon stolen, could run an "LC" style war of attrition which would severely harm the larger team over the course of an entire uni. without the "clickfest" time constraints, that smaller team could work out a cheap attack strategy, and constantly harrass the larger team

it would make it no less easy for the larger team to steamroll the smaller one, but it would make it far more risky, since the smaller team would be much more able to counterattack. in essence, the "immunity" of larger teams would be compromised, and at the moment, it is that "immunity" which drives the dominance of larger teams.

it would have an effect similar to what the addition of RoPs to the game did for SD combat. before they were added, beserkers needed expensive jiji weapons in order to have any chance of defending themselves 1v1 against SDs. after the addition of RoPs, any beserker could defend itself against an SD. it gave lower level, less uber beserkers a way to fight back against an enemy which they formerly had no chance against. (seriously, one gremcannon and a decently ranged weapon meant that an SD could completely remove all methods of defence. the beserkers were too slow to run, didnt have the range to attack back, and didnt have the regen to survive sustained attack) the suggestion will give smaller teams a way to fight back against larger teams

and if it matters, RoPs were something i suggested. and they worked exactly as intended. SD vs zerk fights went from being entirely one sided, to being fairly even, and i ended up having alot of fun in those fights subsequently, because i, and many other beserkers, could actually hit back at the SDs, who formerly was untouchable, just as larger teams are currently untouchable.

many people complained before they were implemented, that RoPs would worsen the problem by giving SDs a cheaper weapon with which they could attack. they didnt. to be fair, they did get a cheaper weapon to attack with, but the small benefit they gained, was counteracted by the huge benefit gained by the intended users. it solved the problem, just as a change to base building would solve the problem of larger teams dominating smaller ones.

Thu May 17, 2012 10:29 pm
Profile E-mail

The Salty One wrote:
I do actually like the basic idea of finite planetary resources, but there ought to be some extraction limits in place.

One possibility would be equipping extra extractors at the cost of decreased long term extraction rates... but with the current system it probably won't work.

the decreased long term extraction penalty would be that if you put 3x the extractors on, the supply runs out 2 months early, forcing you to either use the resources at the same rate you normally would, or secure other supplies

at the moment, unused planets are "wasted", the new system would allow players to take advantage of those unused planets

Thu May 17, 2012 10:35 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Radia
Level: 1101
Class: Speed Demon

landswimmer wrote:
at the moment, unused planets are "wasted", the new system would allow players to take advantage of those unused planets
Which would crash the market. Because if right now, there is untapped T3 commod planets, then under this system they will get tapped, and those commods which never would have been mined would be in circulation.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Thu May 17, 2012 10:45 pm
Profile WWW

Visorak wrote:
landswimmer wrote:
Which would crash the market. Because if right now, there is untapped T3 commod planets, then under this system they will get tapped, and those commods which never would have been mined would be in circulation.

why do i get the feeling that no matter how i explain it, someone will find a way to misinterpret it?

i never said untapped tier 3, i said simply "unused planets", implying metals, nukewaste and other stuff which players normally forgoe in preference to more valuable commods.

Fri May 18, 2012 1:31 am
Profile E-mail

I am not moving my prod because team space ran out of nukes, metals, and oats.

Fri May 18, 2012 1:55 am

Max235 wrote:
I am not moving my prod because team space ran out of nukes, metals, and oats.

thats okay, because, YOU DONT HAVE TO.

what part of "the same total amount of resources" and "OPTIONAL" dont you understand?

Fri May 18, 2012 3:35 am
Profile E-mail

Main: Radia
Level: 1101
Class: Speed Demon

landswimmer wrote:
why do i get the feeling that no matter how i explain it, someone will find a way to misinterpret it?

i never said untapped tier 3, i said simply "unused planets", implying metals, nukewaste and other stuff which players normally forgoe in preference to more valuable commods.
So
Quote:
certain commodities, such as space oats, would remain limited in extraction rates, and infinite in supply, out of neccesity.
? Who cares if there is metals or nukes being unused. That crap is everywhere. You can't swing a DF around any gal without hitting a planet loaded with the stuff.

My point still stands. If you give commods a tangible max cap, people with hit that cap. And they will do it faster every uni. Currently we are limited by base slots and extraction rates, with an unlimited supply that takes time to extract. If you limit the supply and (essentially) eliminate the extraction rate, people will reach for the cap.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Fri May 18, 2012 7:46 am
Profile WWW