It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 pm

Team: Bella Morte
Main: Lilith
Level: 840
Class: Speed Demon

Post Another Ship Idea...
Yes its a link i didnt make this,,, But Its inspiring None the less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugql6D4p ... 1335624922

I would like the name however to not be as described for reason's

make up another name if u wish..

heres a rough imige idea , yea you probly think it's stupid... i know..

Speed : basic: 250 // 0 weapon's slot's // Hull 280 // Light Fighter
// tech 19
// Requiring infinite Knowledge 10
// Size 50 // Reflectivity 5 %
60 % resistance to all but ethereal / laser weapon's

Soak's Heat and energy Damage by 20 %

modification's Speed +20 % Capacity +10 % Radar + 100 % Visibility -20 % unless Charging * ( this involves the inbuilt item) Hostility -50 %
inbuilt item's (????) make a name
Aura generated Field of 2,000 around ship +10 % energy recharge friendly
Instigates Warping of Hostile Target within 5,000 Range

*inbuilt item can only be used in time amounts of 7 minutes Charge takes 50 energy/s

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Another Ship Idea...
anything im missing im hap[py to hear comment's on ^,^

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:49 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Lord Runningclam
Level: 3813
Class: Engineer

It would help your suggestion a lot if you explain what you think to be the general purpose and application of this ship. How do you see it being used? Why do you think this is a necessary addition? Are there any downsides or ways it can be broken? Let us know a little more about what you actually intend here.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:53 pm

A support Ship using its weaponless energy aura and fast movement Id think it would be a Engineer's friend Similar to the Super phunka in the speed bassis Also would be a interesting Scouter ship For those who had to "sell there ancient scout ships, Or have Not yet gained them.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:58 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

Just use a Locution or make a new alt. I seriously doubt you sold 5 Ancient Scoutships.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:06 pm

It's not that i did i just want to invent stuff ^,^

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 pm
Profile E-mail

As a scoutship - I also think there's no reason not to just use a locution, or build a vulture, or use a spearhead or something like that - I used a locution for years before I made my speed rhino scoutship and I never felt like I really needed something more. With the right augging, pretty much any light fighter can make an adequate scoutship.

As far as an engineering ship - as an engineer, I'll say straight out that there's no way I'd ever use a ship that did nothing but produce an aura. At that point, I'd go build an EF dread. The problem is that basically "playing" in that ship would simply involve either sitting there under a bigger ship to avoid damage or cruising around like a stingerless hornet. I don't think I'd ever want to play exclusively with a totally passive mechanic.

Also - what is that forced warp within 5000 range thing? I'm really not sure I understand that part.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Look mate.. Im trying not to be a bitch about this Ok. but ive notioced a lot of Older content, Being ignored erased or dumped since C-2's Release I do not like the New tech 21 crap... its insanely superior to any tech 20 stuff.. Im simply trying to inspire More tech 18-19-20 Material, Before the developers go all Hoorah on Oly stuff and forget the other 40 - 70 % of there P2P gamers

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

T19-T20 content outnumbers T21 content by three to five times. There isn't a real need to upgrade that area aside from beefing certain ancient ruins.

You ruined your own reputation yourself by initiating a burning crusade against a team that could squash you or any team you led by accident; no offensive strike needed.

You made the choice to destroy any chance of reaching T21. Live with the consequences.

Now, on topic, No. Just no. Make a new character and get an Ancient Scoutship from its mission, or use an Apprentice's Ward, or just about any Light Fighter past T10 if you wanted a scout ship.

As for the "support" part of the ship, still no. A forced warp is not only not code-able at the moment, but would take too much time to code for one thing.

This ship makes me think you are trying to avoid PvP by forcing anyone within 5000 distance to auto-activate their warp devices.

And, as a final note. Stop assuming we're all savages to be converted to a Pseudo-Christian Sect. It is very very offending and therefore pisses people off that you believe that we are not worthy of whatever religion or absence of religion we chose for ourselves.

You drop hints, obvious, and subtle (mostly very obvious) about belonging to some cult or similar organization, and you treat everyone that isn't friends with or on SBP as uncivilized barbarians.

If we're that uncivilized, it it not you or your religion to judge that.

Last edited by Max235 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:02 pm

seanla4350 wrote:
After having spent close to 2 trillion credits on bar skills I now realize that one thing I really would like to spend massive amounts of credits on is a way to eliminate travel times in the game. It simply takes too long to travel places. What can I say other than... Warp speed!

I kinda get a feeling this is on the same track as my earlier Ship within a ship idea,

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:03 pm
Profile E-mail

Max235 wrote:
T19-T20 content outnumbers T21 content by three to five times. There isn't a real need to upgrade that area aside from beefing certain ancient ruins.

You ruined your own reputation yourself by initiating a burning crusade against a team that could squash you or any team you led by accident; no offensive strike needed.

You made the choice to destroy any chance of reaching T21. Live with the consequences.

Now, on topic, No. Just no. Make a new character and get an Ancient Scoutship from its mission, or use an Apprentice's Ward, or just about any Light Fighter past T10 if you wanted a scout ship.

As for the "support" part of the ship, still no. A forced warp is not only not code-able at the moment, but would take too much time to code for one thing.

This ship makes me think you are trying to avoid PvP by forcing anyone within 5000 distance to auto-activate their warp devices.

And, as a final note. Stop assuming we're all savages to be converted to a Pseudo-Christian Sect. It is very very offending and therefore pisses people off that you believe that we are not worthy of whatever religion or absence of religion we chose for ourselves.

You drop hints, obvious, and subtle (mostly very obvious) about belonging to some cult or similar organization, and you treat everyone that isn't friends with or on SBP as uncivilized barbarians.

If we're that uncivilized, it it not you or your religion to judge that.

Um Excuse me , They are evil , there greedy and they know they are and there ok with that. and you know what im ok with it to, i dont care. As for tech 21 stuff. I simply See it as nothing more then people getting a fucking hard on dominating eachother. and personally i find it Sick mentally and on top of that a horrible view of our opossible future.

As i said before mask affect , We resemble our true selves when our real identity is hidden via this game and a charecter. I have no problem with that team any more they will end them selves eventually Like all power hungry people do. And as for my idea. Ilike my idea i liek to invent and i think a possible way to break from a ship yer in asside from a pod maybe Using this idea here would be a good solution.

For example in the heat of battle.

But it is Not my Nor your'e Decision its whatever Developer Want's to say yes or no if they want to spend the time.
Stop being Rude.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:08 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Mew Meeow
Level: 1244
Class: Shield Monkey

i seriously doubt T21 is that far supiror to T20, mainly becouse i have beaten players in T21

playerboy345 wrote:
Swift.Kill wrote:
u havent tryed 5 Ada Rage BS Zerker yet WHIT LINCIN :D

u havent tryed 5 STFU WITH YOUR BS WHIT GTFO :D

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:01 pm
Profile E-mail

then bravo because i have not and i personally do not see anything in a t20 setup in gear from my experience that has surpassed even some of the most basic of T21 gear and aug estup's if you want to show me details , please do so. But somehow i feel this is falling on def ear;'s anyway so nevermind..

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:39 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: PM Me If You Suck
Level: 1996
Class: Gunner

I don't know about what you've suggested but that pic you had in the first post would look real nice as a t21 freighter upgrade from sing sphere. :P

Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Yeah, I got to agree - it is a pretty cool pic.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:28 pm