It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:29 am

Team: The Great Armada
Main: Xonok6
Level: 590
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Another Ship Idea...
Fallen- wrote:
Engineer's friend

Signed to this, all classes should use slaves IMO.

Tomzta09 wrote:
Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive.

Grow a vagina, those things take a pounding.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:38 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

Fallen- wrote:
then bravo because i have not and i personally do not see anything in a t20 setup in gear from my experience that has surpassed even some of the most basic of T21 gear and aug estup's if you want to show me details , please do so. But somehow i feel this is falling on def ear;'s anyway so nevermind..

As I've said before, it is YOUR fault you cannot join any half decent team that can do or participate in Olympus runs. With Twilight Commander, you had a decent shot of making it into EF or Mad+ if you kept you mouth shut. Guess what? You didn't and he did.

Bashing, yes, I agree admins, I'm bashing Lilith for its annoying whines day in, day out. But it did it ITSELF. This is its fault.

Quote:
i personally do not see anything in a t20 setup in gear from my experience

T20 means Primal gear, FT Merc gear, Emp gear, and Art of Augs/CaL/Z/P/R.

No way in hell can something like an Izer take on an AWC. Likewise if you try a shitty geared and augged panther against the same AWC.

People in T20 can still beat the more basic T21 players if they're experienced, something you seem to lack. But trying to beat Spacely in T20 is just a fail waiting to happen.

It will never help you to declare war on the strongest teams in game, whether you think they're evil people or heavenly angels.

If you wanted a chance to reach T21, you blew that by calling Leo those names.

PS: You're still kos to RSI for mouthing off Reddit and myself in my pm. Smok shall have help in killing off your team.

PSS: Camsy and Clam have awesome responses. Can an admin flesh out stats for such a ship? And Camsy, can you make a model similar to that?

Tue May 01, 2012 7:59 am

Team: Bella Morte
Main: Lilith
Level: 840
Class: Speed Demon

Churchill I dont think You know exactly what uimdoing Im not after Killing ANYONE im not the warmonger's you people are im peacefull and nice and EXTREMELY empathetic at times it gets teh better of me yer right at times it is my weakness , But u know what I would rather Be soft hearted and kind Then be some Brutal bastard Fuck with no concern for life other then his own OK I fight becausei defend my self From the likes of TYRANICAL PRICKS who think thery can mopw over anyone because it gets there cock hard.

And in that i will Happily Pierce there heart with a Rapier Of Virtue

And watch Them Bleed the Cold Black blood From there Frozen jaded veins

And i will Fucking Smile And i will Purr liek a kitten In the Irony of those type's Own self destruction. because it is just and right./

The universe is full of balance. and those who seek to be so wicked and cruel will meat just that in the end The most horrific downfall Skinning there ass opn the pavement the whole 20 yards all the way to the bone until they realize they cant stop and they scream and cry for a savior

But you know what Wont be a god damned sul there to give them a hand in the end. So goodday Churchill. I made my bed i lay in it and i Love it.

Because i know in my heart ia ma FUCking HELL of a lot better then most. because i give a damn. for more then my own pockets or desire's

Look down at me all you wish, cuz ill keep smiling rigth back up at you while the sun melt's you're false wings icarus.

Tue May 01, 2012 8:22 am
Profile E-mail