It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:39 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: pay with Paypal money (no credit card)
Jey123456 wrote:
Its indeed not something we have much control over, its because paypal enforce having a credit card attached to the account to use subscriptions.

As many other said, get a prepaid credit card (5-10$), and link it to your paypal account (read the details on the specific prepaid card you get to see if you need to register it and what not). Once it is on paypal, youll be able to use every features without actually owning a real credit card ;) ( as long as you never run out of money in the paypal/bank account, if you ever get a refused transaction and your credit card cant cover it, your paypal account will be flagged and then it become a little more complicated.

i pay my sub without any money in my account, it pays the sub with an E-cheque and the money goes from my bank account 3 days later. i have never had a problem

and i always figured it was meant to be that way, since you can easily revoke a subscription if the money never arrives, its not like you're sending anyone anything

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:39 am
Profile E-mail
Dev Team

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Jey123456
Level: 3267
Class: Fleet Commander

Post Re: pay with Paypal money (no credit card)
thats because you have a credit card linked to your paypal account. Paypal pay us, then do the bank transfer request. if its accepted your set, if its refused paypal will charge your credit card. It is not something we have any control over. Paypal require a credit card associated with the account for any kind of subscription.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:03 am