It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:38 am

Team: Bella Morte
Main: Lilith
Level: 840
Class: Speed Demon

Post Game within a game (the gold saucer)
Recomending a sort of (and yes i know this has been recomended before) Galaxy or something area where you can spend Credits for specialized ticket's (a lot of credit's) for in game galaxy games for prizes and such

Kind of like a space carnival.

mini games liek target practice n such where the game spawns u a designated ship u use for various obstacles of target practice Ex a zebucart with basic gear vs like a swarm of volcom's msot points determines what prize from say a hestia aug - a rop - well w/e that u can get by finishing the mission in the main game area's lobby.

another would be like a PVP arena where so many people can be put in at one time and they would battle for a main proze of credits and or a item given by the game at random

there would also be set games for spacific level's like say a level 50 whent in there max prize would be 100 m or some special aug fiorthat level and so on. kind of unspacific but the concept isnt hard to get.

the galaxy would be one main one With a staton for each Gaming event. that would take you when you start the mission selected iwth whome ever else in squad in that station to a seperate instanced galaxy for that gaming event. completeion would take you back to the main station and the item or credits would be given to the winnner upon mission completion.

i would recomend this also be P2P locked.

nothing too extravegant but fun none the less..

inspiraton ( Final Fantasy 7 (the gold saucer) ) ~Lilith

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 pm
Profile E-mail