It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:04 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: PM Me If You Suck
Level: 1996
Class: Gunner

Post Re: PBFs / Capitals, Redux
Er globug... I think I speak for just about everyone when I say: No.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:12 am

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

For me the only problem is still the Zeus Throne, not anything else. More in depth - the inbuilt items on the Zeus Throne. Like Trevor said once before - Don't change things that doesn't need changing. And in this case the Paxian Battle Frigate, the Mulligan's Zebu Titan and the Red Photon line of ships are all perfectly balanced.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:15 am

Tbh camsy i really cant give a shit wat anyone thinks unless a admin replies. In regard to defqon u cant break seer with 5 augs sorry to dissapoint you. And in regard to what Trevor goes by saying dont change something thats already fine or whatever it was. How about something more along the lines of "Theres always room for improvement and expansion otherwise we arnt going anywhere"

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:42 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Qlimax
Level: 1753
Class: Seer

globug wrote:
Tbh camsy i really cant give a shit wat anyone thinks unless a admin replies. In regard to defqon u cant break seer with 5 augs sorry to dissapoint you. And in regard to what Trevor goes by saying dont change something thats already fine or whatever it was. How about something more along the lines of "Theres always room for improvement and expansion otherwise we arnt going anywhere"

With 5 augslots? Oh i sure can break it.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:45 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: __
Level: 2482
Class: Berserker

Cerb augs alone already break seer :roll:

I pity the person that goes against a seer with 5 augs...

On the other hand...hey, why not? There is a massive price jump between tech 20 and tech 21, so why not have an equivalent power jump?

Heck, if you had that much of a power boost, then you could create entire new zones MADE to be done with only epic t21 ships. Say, Danger Factor 510-750. Stuff that is literally impossible to do without insane end-game setups.

Why? Because right now, the end game SUCKS. We fly around getting shot at by big greens and doing uber runs every few days that are INSANELY BORING. When people come into a twitch-based space game, they expect it to be twitch based all the way through, not something where you sit in one place for 10 minutes holding the spacebar. Even WoW has a better endgame than SS does at the moment.

landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!

Last edited by Cygnus on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:46 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: Max235
Level: 1821

Could either take Thermal's seer and make it something like 150k shields and 70% resists.

Or make it a glass cannon and oneshot anything but a shm or an engineer, and probably come close to doing both of them in.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Main: Qlimax
Level: 1753

7x the dmg of a panther seer in dmg tweak and 3x the shield way more resist and 2x RoF is a quick example with a not so hard to do aug set up. Obviously your 1. A noob or 2. Never played as a seer or know how they work.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:49 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: enkelin
Level: 3002
Class: Speed Demon

AWC and PW are really nice as they are. Another aug slot on either of them would be game-breaking in a PvAI context.

(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:30 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9