It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 am

Post N STRIKE RECRUTING
we are a team that has low lev playes that are online on diferent times and are there to help you lev we want you to have fun but help team aswell by putting miney in team funds for our bases it dousent have to be much you can get promoted very quikly to officer in like 2 days if u lev fast and help the team well

to join pm me or starspark, stardroner,stargunner,stardriver we advise you to be atleast lev 10 before u join it will help on getting more privaliges

please make contact if you want to join i will be online on at 3 o'clock greenwich main time on or another time just pm us to join if we are on

we have loads of menbers and at the moment 2 bases wich will change to 3 or 4 soon

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:26 am
Profile E-mail

Team: pantalones
Main: Rhezmyn
Level: 1921
Class: Engineer

Post Re: N STRIKE RECRUTING
...I couldn't read a single word this kid typed.

I think he was talking about papayas.

The Voomy One wrote:
I've heard that butterfly is a insect...apparently with wings and shit.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:52 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: lord blaster
Level: 2473
Class: Berserker

Rhezmyn wrote:

You don't have to be such an ass, it's quite obvious that English isn't his first language or that he's dyslexic. The post is more or less readable with a few letters missing or jumbled up so quit talking nonsense. If you have problems reading his post, then read this:

Toustain wrote:
We are a team that have low level players that are online on at different times and are there to help you level. We want you to have fun but help the team as well by putting money in team funds for our bases, it doesn't have to be much. You can get promoted very quickly to officer in like 2 days if you level fast and help the team as well.

To join, pm me or starspark, stardroner, stargunner, stardriver. We advise that you to be at least level 10 before you join, it will help on getting more privileges.

Please make contact if you want to join, i will be online on at 3 o'clock Greenwich Mean Time or another time. Just pm us to join if we are on.

We have loads of members and at the moment, 2 bases which will change to 3 or 4 soon!

Just shut the fuck up already.

Julian wrote:
if a gust of wind knocks you over in real life are you going to rage quit that to?

Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Vigoratus
Level: 1648
Class: Speed Demon

theblaster wrote:
Rhezmyn wrote:

You don't have to be such an ass, it's quite obvious that English isn't his first language or that he's dyslexic. The post is more or less readable with a few letters missing or jumbled up so quit talking nonsense. If you have problems reading his post, then read this:

Toustain wrote:
We are a team that have low level players that are online on at different times and are there to help you level. We want you to have fun but help the team as well by putting money in team funds for our bases, it doesn't have to be much. You can get promoted very quickly to officer in like 2 days if you level fast and help the team as well.

To join, pm me or starspark, stardroner, stargunner, stardriver. We advise that you to be at least level 10 before you join, it will help on getting more privileges.

Please make contact if you want to join, i will be online on at 3 o'clock Greenwich Mean Time or another time. Just pm us to join if we are on.

We have loads of members and at the moment, 2 bases which will change to 3 or 4 soon!

Excuse me officer but i dunt read a word that sir just sayd

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: BOSSEN
Main: UnpleasantPantsBulge
Level: 2092

Don't promote players so quickly; anybody can join and then become a officer or even higher and steal your money and destroy your bases when you start building them.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Biggee
Level: 2163

UnpleasantPantsBulge wrote:
Don't promote players so quickly; anybody can join and then become a officer or even higher and steal your money and destroy your bases when you start building them.

Thanks for the tip. I did not know.

anilv wrote:
Try again when you have a doctorate in mathematics, grasshopper. I'll be pulling rank until then.

Bonecrusher wrote:
I'm a professional whiner.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:47 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Paximaximus
Level: 2572

biggee531 wrote:

Thanks for the sarcasm.
That post wasn't directed at you.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:52 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Dragon_God
Level: 1255

biggee531 wrote:

Why was that necessary?

Anywho,what Bulge said promoting teamies that quick is not a good think (probably why I still only soldier :( )

Well good luck and god speed.Beware who u invite your teamies can make u or break u.

To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge.

Fear the Dragon_God

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:23 am
Profile E-mail