It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:07 pm

Team: Psionic Corps
Main: L0L
Level: 1062
Class: Berserker

Post Blazing Angels Recruiting
Yes, we are now taking applications to be part of this steadily- growing team. We currently hold several w1 galaxies, and our main source of income is building and harvesting from bases. With over 100bil in assets, our stronghold, Cartwheel, is a great place for new players to aggro AI passing through and allow the bases to heal them and kill the AI, and therefore make money quickly. We also have some lesser protected galaxies with lower leveled AI that are great to level off of.

For the medium players, we constantly send small parties (usually 2 or 3) people around lvl 120-200 to go level in nearby w2 space. Safety in numbers. The majority of our players are level 50-250, and we do NOT accept f2p's. We aren't racist, some f2p's don't really take the game seriously and usually wind up angering another, much more powerful team.

For the high level players, we have several lvl 600-2000 accounts that constantly go out and complete dungeons, such as copper and the occasional Serengeti run. We also have massive manafacturing infrastructure that can easily build almost any ship or item needed, such as EFDN's and Pax Cele's.

Our most recent wars have beenUnforgiven: Starting as just a complaint over our leader's f2p alt poking other f2p's in FM, we then layed bases after they had us aggroed and soon we went to fully- fledged wars. Eventually, we decided that FM wasn't cruical, and the taking of it would anger other, larger teams.

Mandorians: We just wanted _-_-Deathreus-_-_, -Fallen-Angels-, and -Axemen- off their team, as they had all left Blazing Angels without a boot, and in one case defaulting on a loan. We shot their base in FM and soon our low level players who could fight the Mandorians present (me included) began shooting the Mandorians. Mandorians relented, and booted Fallen Angels, the only KoS member left on their team.

Dragon Alliance: We got bored and needed Vesta, so we took it from them. Then we forgot to take our bases off aggro and it shot JUDDERNR on Pantalones, and they destroyed our base there.

We are quickly growing and glad to help new players. Apply in- game by contacting Jeffgordon 3, The Smasher15, Sococry or L0L.

Kinky? Lets not go there...

I'm willing to go there ;)

blacker2359 wrote:
First thought: L0L playing C2? HOLY SHIT IT CAME OUT?!?
10 second later: I'm gonna kill L0L.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:58 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Post Re: Blazing Angels Recruiting
Lolwut? wrote:
Starting as just a complaint over our leader's f2p alt poking other f2p's in FM,

That's bannable yo.
:o

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: reaper pride
Level: 3960
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: Blazing Angels Recruiting
Klestiko wrote:
Lolwut? wrote:
Starting as just a complaint over our leader's f2p alt poking other f2p's in FM,

That's bannable yo.
:o

Its only bannable if it suits the admins or ur on EF /me coughs and points to an undisclosed iWin player.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 pm