It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Team: none
Main: Unzucht
Level: 5
Class: None

Post Progress Recruitment
Progress is going to be actively recruiting for the first time since we formed, 2 Universes ago. We have developed excessive amounts of high end base gear, weaponry, ships, and built up our stockpile of resources for the coming universes. What we lack now to move on to the next level is manpower to use these things to achieve our goals.

What we are looking for is quite simple; dedicated, experienced players. You must be self sufficient. You must not be afraid when the time comes to kick some ass. You must be objective and impartial, as the time may come when we invade your old team. Most of all, you need to be one bloodthirsty motherfucker, who would assault an elderly woman for the commods needed to finish your project.

We currently have only 4-5 active members who play every day, and yet we've survived wars with multiple teams, always emerging victorious, and we have an ongoing fight with Death Mental. We likely always will have a fight with Death Mental. Yet we move foreward, we progress.

Joining us will put you in the same circles as some of the most (in)famous players of SS, past and present. I will be accepting applications in this thread, via forum PM top this account, and ingame applications (I can usually be found on the characters "Progress" or "Jiraque".). You can also contact Hooch Dealer if I am not available.

-Sodomy (Always outnumbered, never outgunned)

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Team: Nabacan Empire
Main: The Atheist
Level: 20
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: Progress Recruitment
I see nothing about levels, let me join! :P

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:38 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Threaten
Level: 2853

they have AIDS dont fall into their tarp

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Paximaximus
Level: 2572
Class: Engineer

Sodomy wrote:
Progress is going to be actively recruiting for the first time since we formed, 2 Universes ago. We have developed excessive amounts of high end base gear, weaponry, ships, and built up our stockpile of resources for the coming universes. What we lack now to move on to the next level is manpower to use these things to achieve our goals.

What we are looking for is quite simple; dedicated, experienced players. You must be self sufficient. You must not be afraid when the time comes to kick some ass. You must be objective and impartial, as the time may come when we invade your old team. Most of all, you need to be one bloodthirsty motherfucker, who would assault an elderly woman for the commods needed to finish your project.

We currently have only 4-5 active members who play every day, and yet we've survived wars with multiple teams, always emerging victorious, and we have an ongoing fight with Death Mental. We likely always will have a fight with Death Mental. Yet we move foreward, we progress.

Joining us will put you in the same circles as some of the most (in)famous players of SS, past and present. I will be accepting applications in this thread, via forum PM top this account, and ingame applications (I can usually be found on the characters "Progress" or "Jiraque".). You can also contact Hooch Dealer if I am not available.

-Sodomy (Always outnumbered, never outgunned)

I like ya and all Sod, but I recall you being outgunned in UZ once, your monk logged off and your Zerk got sodomized. Was back when I was DM.
Sorry mate, respect :wink:
This is truly a tight team.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:35 am
Profile E-mail

What i have learned in Star sonata if anything is that sodomy doesn't do a thing which doesn't help himself 100x more than anyone else. Also that if he gets hold of your account/password, you could easily regret if he suddenly decides he wants to strip the account or some such mischief.

I would like to translate his recruiting post for you also into how i understand it.

Progress is recruiting because we need some fodder to hold the healers, engineer and FCs still in Olympus thanks to the content needing more players and the explosion code not letting everything stand still so everything can be easily MC'ed. I don't want to fall behind with gear & skillz compared to the rest of the player base. You will of course get any left overs i cant use and you will be equipped enough to help you help me succeed in my goals. Of course i will strip your accounts if you consider leaving.

You might wanna ask yourself 2 things also when considering how far you can "trust" him.

why did sodomy get banned ?

why will DeathMental always be at war with the team he is on ?

- oVo

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: FFs V
Level: 3006

Take the discussion out of their recruitment post? :P i think most people know why the DM/Progress war is going on :mrgreen:

The Voomy One wrote:
You gotta be shitting me >_<

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:54 pm
Profile E-mail

The ones who don't now have some idea that they should be wary if they plan to throw their lot in with sodomy and his lackies.

Since when have _any_ recruitment posts been purely recruitment....

Anyway i have done my duty to warn people what they are getting into now, ill leave this thread alone its sickening.

- oVo

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Tesh_Sharman wrote:
The ones who don't now have some idea that they should be wary if they plan to throw their lot in with sodomy and his lackies.

Anyway i have done my duty to warn people what they are getting into now, ill leave this thread alone its sickening.

- oVo

Erm, LN did the same exact thing with people wanting to leave his team, strip accounts such as neuraxis and others, so same warning goes for DM.

Only if LN has access ofc =P

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Aidelon
Main: STRIKER1
Level: 1945
Class: Speed Demon

Now thats funny when DM warns of someone doing something that they do themselves lol. Can you say HYPOCRITES. Sounds about how they whine that a team is cheating when they get thier asses handed to them lol

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Paximaximus
Level: 2572
Class: Engineer

killermoney4000 wrote:
Now thats funny when DM warns of someone doing something that they do themselves lol. Can you say HYPOCRITES. Sounds about how they whine that a team is cheating when they get thier asses handed to them lol

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S
I can say it, and speel it :mrgreen:
Sorry, in a chirpy mood.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:48 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: leonard Mccoy
Level: 2500
Class: Berserker

Katz.. all you know is what someone told you..so respectfully, please speak on something you actually have first hand knowledge of. I think Neuraxis is the only example of this and from what i understand a poor one. All i am saying is there is alot most people don't know about that particualr circumstance and it's also none of their damned business. Someone has been telling tales to make themselves look better. Leo
katz wrote:
Tesh_Sharman wrote:

- oVo

Erm, LN did the same exact thing with people wanting to leave his team, strip accounts such as neuraxis and others, so same warning goes for DM.

Only if LN has access ofc =P

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm
Profile E-mail

Who gives a shit, he'll still leave you off better than you started if you're somewhat intelligent.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Trevor50
Level: 4503

Klestiko wrote:
Who gives a shit, he'll still leave you off better than you started if you're somewhat intelligent.

Stay strong, live long, and walk humbly.

Strawberry Blueberry Pancakes

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: none
Main: Unzucht
Level: 5
Class: None

I appreciate your support guys, and without an ovo post in this thread, I would have felt awkward, he's kind of like that psycho ex-gf who even though she's moved out of town, still somehow manages to show up at yoru birthday every year and puke on peoples shoes.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:14 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next