It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:34 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Team: Aidelon
Main: stargeneral
Level: 1963
Class: Engineer

Post Re: RE/DM/TW
Agreed with Jey, and I just have to point out that this reminds me of something...ahh what is it..on the tip of my tounge! AH The USA alliance, thats what this looks like! Reaper is the new Hermes ;)

Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Trevor50
Level: 4503
Class: Shield Monkey

I would have to disagree on RP being the new Hermes, RB has a soul. See the difference already?

I also am fairly sure he would not take part in a sabotaging. Since he would play "fair".

Stay strong, live long, and walk humbly.

Strawberry Blueberry Pancakes

Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:56 pm
Profile E-mail

To compare the DM/TW/RE alliance to the USA alliance is a joke.

If your gonna talk shit make it believeable.

- oVo

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Team: Pirate Hookers
Main: bling
Level: 2393
Class: Berserker

As we know, the leaders, or at least few of the leaders, of the USA alliance condoned SP's sabotage. Seeing as DM was also a victim of a sabotage, a time of weakness that the USA actually acted on, paints the USA in an entirely different light.

Yea, TW and DM have people that talk crap, but what team doesn't. RE doesn't have any real reason or anyone good sides maybe goett to talk crap, so they are exempt.

These guys play the game for what it is, not manipulating unfair game mechanics to their liking (except maybe Alan).

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:39 pm

supersoccer wrote:
Agreed with Jey, and I just have to point out that this reminds me of something...ahh what is it..on the tip of my tounge! AH The USA alliance, thats what this looks like! Reaper is the new Hermes ;)

Disagree.

Reaper doesn't make us listen to his wild theories on how the US government blew up the twin towers.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2157

i'm in it for tw's vent. give me a jaggie rant or rp rage quit, or even a leo ramble to pass the time and i'm fine with lc exploiting the game to whatever means, hehe

Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:07 pm
Profile E-mail

found my keys, Beenie Man had them - apparently Sean Paul tied to infiltrate them.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:41 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: reaper pride
Level: 3960

supersoccer wrote:

You ya nob jocky are getting a kos for that jibe, i hate that fuk face, i have hated pants for god knows how long (Tried to stop LC joining the USA when I was counciller)

And as for "unfair" actions, ill tell you summit.

I had someone pm me offering me secrets from LCs private forums...wanna know what I did?

Placed him on KoS and pm'd Sharky strait away informing him.

But seriously stargen or who ever was on the account bad move I will be persuing /war on u now.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12