It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:10 pm

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Hooch Dealer
Level: 2763
Class: Gunner

Post The answer to why.
I have had a few old team mates ask me why I am on the same team as the original Sodomy. They can not comprehend why I would be on the same team of a guy who got one of my accounts, Cay Shaders, banned for the horrible act of sabbing DM.

Before you can understand why you need all of the facts. Cay Shaders account was left in the care/possession of Starship Orleans and Sodomy while I was deployed. The account was to be used for the benefit of Toxic, however SSO/Sod saw fit. No permission was given for the account to be taken to over to Death Mental. No one asked me to move the chars over to Death Mental.

Sodomy discovered this and using the password I had given him, logged on and proceeded to get back the gear that belonged on the account. Due to the spin dokoring magic of Richard(LN), you guys believe that Sodomy was sabbing DM, when in fact he was just getting the gear back that belonged on the account. Had I been able to talk to Sodomy, or had internet, I would have sanctioned this. Not to hurt any of my old teammates that were on Death Mental, but to return the gear that belonged to Toxic and to me.

To anyone currently on Death Mental from Toxic, try to remember who moved that character from Toxic to DM, that is the person you need to blame for what happened.

If DM's leadership wishes to continue wasting your team funds by having Progress warred I am fine with it. Had I not been deployed, I would have done the same thing Sod did. I fully support his actions, and as such I accept the consequences of them. But I want everyone to know all the facts involved.

http://www.gbtv.com
http://www.theblaze.com

Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:42 pm
Profile YIM

Team: Evil Empire
Main: Outcast
Level: 2206
Class: Berserker

Post Re: The answer to why.
Well, this topic should get interesting.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Team: None
Main: BlackDragon
Level: 1876
Class: Speed Demon

Can you explain why the Adamantiumized SuperLaser that I built was taken? Or tossed? I cant remember which.

No one helped me build it. I did it on my own production base, so if you think that's the whole story, him taking back what was rightfully his, then clearly some facts are missing.

Im pretty sure Sodomy said something along the lines that "I needed to be punished for being one of JJ's lap dogs" or something to that effect.

Granted, this is long in the past so Im not trying to create any drama but to say LN spun this into some sort of twisted delusional way of getting at Sodomy you are incorrect, unless, of course, there is a clear reason as to why my Ada SL was tossed/taken.

~BD

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 pm

BlackDragon wrote:
unless, of course, there is a clear reason as to why my Ada SL was tossed/taken.

~BD

Cause he needed one, duh.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:55 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Threaten
Level: 2853
Class: Shield Monkey

sounds like someones mad they cant go into DM gals safely :roll:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 am

Main: Hooch Dealer
Level: 2763
Class: Gunner

BlackDragon wrote:
Can you explain why the Adamantiumized SuperLaser that I built was taken? Or tossed? I cant remember which.

No one helped me build it. I did it on my own production base, so if you think that's the whole story, him taking back what was rightfully his, then clearly some facts are missing.

Im pretty sure Sodomy said something along the lines that "I needed to be punished for being one of JJ's lap dogs" or something to that effect.

Granted, this is long in the past so Im not trying to create any drama but to say LN spun this into some sort of twisted delusional way of getting at Sodomy you are incorrect, unless, of course, there is a clear reason as to why my Ada SL was tossed/taken.

~BD

I can not account for the Ada SL BD, as I know there was not one stored on Cay before I was deployed. But I do know only 2 others for sure had access to Cay while I was away, JJ and Richard. Ask them who took Cay off Toxic and on to DM. Then ask them why they did it without consulting me the owner of the account. Ask them why Cay had all the base gear striped, why his ward was unauged and useless. If you can answer that then I will gladly give you an Ada SL.

And to Threaten, I started this threat because I was pissed off at seeing what the bases in FM spelt out, it is far past time I spoke out. If the truth is Poison then consider me the most TOXIC thing in Star Sonata.

http://www.gbtv.com
http://www.theblaze.com

Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2466
Class: Engineer

rand4505 wrote:

Sodomy discovered this and using the password I had given him, logged on and proceeded to get back the gear that belonged on the account. Due to the spin dokoring magic of Richard(LN), you guys believe that Sodomy was sabbing DM, when in fact he was just getting the gear back that belonged on the account.

SO wait you are telling me that in fact Sod was taking your and his gear back to the one man team at that time(toxic) and you gave him the pass to do so ? Did he asked for the gear bf he started taking everything/tossing crap ?
Hooch ffs didnt we talked about this few weeks ago? Was the TRUTH you where telling me then TOXIC as well?
So even do if we look deep enough in forums we will find sods topic where he says why and what he did openly . Trust me there is not one place in that topic that is saying im taking my crap back ti is all about sods whining how he got hsi revenge now cos JJ told him to better do some with RL then spend so much time playing .

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:22 am

Main: Lord Nibbler
Level: 3265
Class: Shield Monkey

Quote:
No one asked me to move the chars over to Death Mental.

was he ever on DM?

Quote:
Due to the spin dokoring magic of Richard(LN)

who is that?

Quote:
you guys believe that Sodomy was sabbing DM, when in fact he was just getting the gear back that belonged on the account

sodomy took gear from 10+ gals, tossed everything from JJ's shops, cancelled expensive gear.... and never denied that he did it

Quote:
To anyone currently on Death Mental from Toxic, try to remember who moved that character from Toxic to DM, that is the person you need to blame for what happened.

only person who could have invited cay 2 DM would b sodomy aswell-after he used him 2 scoop all the gear he tossed.....thats what got cay banned

Quote:
But I want everyone to know all the facts involved.

just check sodomys forum posts.....there ull find ur "facts" :-P

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Main: BlackDragon
Level: 1876
Class: Speed Demon

rand4505 wrote:
BlackDragon wrote:
Can you explain why the Adamantiumized SuperLaser that I built was taken?
~BD

I can not account for the Ada SL BD, as I know there was not one stored on Cay before I was deployed.

rand4505 wrote:
Sodomy discovered this and using the password I had given him, logged on and proceeded to get back the gear that belonged on the account.

I would just like to point out the discrepancy there. He clearly did more than "get back the gear that belonged on the account", as my Ada SL clearly shows, along with the countless number of other people who were affected by mass amounts of builds being cancelled, gear tossing, etc.

Sodomy sabotaged our base, case and point.

Also, does the Cay Shaders acct contain the Cyphe12 chars etc? Because Im almost positive thats who showed up on my base logs. I could be wrong though, its been a while.

~BD

Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Team: Pirate Hookers
Main: bling
Level: 2393

I'm pretty sure I remember it being cyphe's characters that did the sabbing.

So I think that makes your post kind of void hooch, seeing as you had no fault in it at all.

LEZGODUCKS

Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2466
Class: Engineer

I think so as well . Your only fault is to trust what Sod told you . You would not be the first .

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:52 am

Main: disrupter
Level: 2225

I have no issue with hooch,as we were teamates long ago.But i also dont need to search old posts from sod.Uth Matar,BD,LN,are honorable people.ISNT lethal dosage a sod char? TOO?,Im not all uber like alot of ya but i have played since 2006.JUST LOVE THE DEATH. have a good day. :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:52 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: none
Main: Unzucht
Level: 5
Class: None

Hooch was deployed, but he does have the correct gist. Hundreds of billions in gear, commods, etc was stolen from Toxic by DM. Cay, although not on DM, was instrumental in storing the gear I, um, reclaimed. Cyphe was the account that did not have its password changed.

Minor details, the fact is, current DM leadership as well as JJ basically looted everything that had been built over years in Toxic, then left for their own team. They looted my accounts, SSOs, and god knows how many others in the process.

That is the reason for the sabotage and theft of DM gear, and why I primarily targetted who I did, even if I did get carried away and take it out on others in DM as well, I could have done far, far more damage if so inclined. I have never denied it, and I will never feel bad for what happened to DM due to it. The only regrets I have are for Krogoth and for Cay being banned. Fuck you all. You took our gear that we spent years building, better fucking believe well try to take it back with any means, and fuck you up in the process.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:51 am

Main: Stalker
Level: 20
Class: None

Somehow, I get where Sodomy is going.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: disrupter
Level: 2225

omg,sod u were a shitty, ID directer,never even acknwoleged vanu merge,,u lie ,DM,steal,rofl,as if they need to come on dude go away...

Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:18 pm
Profile E-mail YIM