no 20%  20%  [ 5 ]
get a real domain 58%  58%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 24

Team: Blazing Angels
Main: JohnLuke2
Level: 197
Class: Berserker

Post The Confederacy of Independent Systems
We accept p2p and f2p of all level. We belive with hard work enginuity and inteligence f2ps can help. We don't believe in a level 5 having a a level 2k shield monkey healing him until level 500 hunting seraph. We believe in hard work and experience we don't like using game xp exploits to gain levels but we help each other level honestly. The exception would be f2ps and alts since it is Tim consuming and dificult to get alts up to speed espcially f2p aiming to be the next noobaco.

If we ever get enough people we will assum a republic see http://www.freewebs.com/starsonatacis for details.

Last edited by eaterjolly on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:46 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: CIS Recruiting (again)
Oh, I must necro this statement/wall of text :p

The CIS has returned! After many years of inactivity the CIS is coming back online. We are starting fresh with a clean slate. We are looking to make the team more true to its word by making it more republic like and self sufficient.

Our website: http://www.freewebs.com/starsonatacis/

Team overview:

The Confederacy is a unique team as to our knowledge we are the only team to this day that runs like a full republic. Public leaders except the Director and Councilors are elected and rotated every 6 months. Our team is focused on integrity, selfless service, and excellence in all we do. We do not exist because we want to have power or be in control; we exist because we want to help and raise lower levels to a point where they can enjoy the game. Our team leaders maintain an open door policy and are usually available to help.

Team structure:

This system is designed to balance out power so no one branch can control the entire team.

Director: The directors' main job is to oversee the well being of the clan and make sure it is running effectively. The director has the ability to only veto rules presented to him from the senate he also has control of were funds are distributed. Funds will be distributed to anyone helping during the time of major construction in galaxies and other projects. Money will also be distribute for trade and to stations. The director will control all members during battles and act as a strategic planner for attacks. The director will also present to the senate body a team or people he wants to go to war on and the senate votes yay or nay. The director also engages in diplomatic talks with other teams on possible merges, trade agreements, alliances ect ect. He may also present new rules or acts to the senate to be voted on.

Councilors: Councilors present new rules to the senate which the senate then votes on. Only the director has final say in the establishment of a new rule. Councilors also will oversee the well being of the team and help others as needed. Councilors must frequent the game and be of high level. Councilors will also enforce the rules and anyone caught breaking the rules will be reported to court system and the judge will oversee the case. The jury will vote on a punishment. They will also control promotions

Senate: The senate body will vote whether a new rule created by the councilors will make it to the approval desk of the director. The senate will vote on going to war and will enforce rules. They will vote on the whatever comes to mind. The senate is required to be one the game very often. The senate body will be made up of high level members of great experience. The senate body is made up of 10 people. Anyone on the team may present ideas to them they will vote on it and if the general vote says yes then it will make it to the director for approval.

Clan Judge: The Judge will oversee all court cases and will enforce all rules. The judge must be on the game extremely often. The judge will decide the final ruling in all cases.

Panel Judge: The Panel judge exist solely to watch for corrupted leaders. Corrupted leaders will be sentenced by the Panel Judge if found to be guilty of corruption. Corrupted leaders will be either demoted or removed from the team depending on their position.

Jury: The Jury will be made up of a people chosen at random from the teams officers or operators. They will attend court cases and will vote on punishments for rule breakers such as: Fines, Demotions, Kick's or Bans, temporary or permanent watch for a member caught breaking rules, or any other punishment presented from another member on the jury. The judge will decide on a punishment they suggest.

Team History

The CIS was born out of the drifting remnants of the United Trade Federation. A proud and strong team for many universes. Eventually envy grew among many p2p teams that a mostly f2p team was able to get so strong, and several loyal members of the UTF including It2 the leader and founder of the Federation realized after the destruction of UTF, was an inside job mean't to destroy the team and its leaders creditability to prevent f2p from ever getting so strong. Although the spy's and saboteurs manage to destroy the team they were not able to destroy its leader's creditability. Many members were still loyal to It2 and realized that it was an inside job thus the conclusion to form a new team was formed. Many fingers still point to Pantalones(1# team at the time) hiring spy's and saboteurs along with other major teams at the time that realized the threat the United Trade Federation posed to their power and possible holding of the system.

Many people expressed that they wanted to close loopholes that were left in the corporate based structure of the Federation. A Republic style of system was chosen to watch for many of the problems that existed in the UTF. A Senate was created to make sure that popular vote controlled the team and that leaders could not run rampant and do as they wanted. A system was devised to punish rule breakers and enforce team rules, regulations, and the Code of Conduct. The Panel Judge was named primarily to watch out for corrupted leaders as the UTF had a corrupted councilor that had been left unchecked. A system of promotions was also devised at the time as a way to make sure promotions weren't dealt at random and that would block out thieves and spy's due to the time required to promote, the money and knowledge needed to promote, and the humility that would be shown along with the discipline and respect that it took to fork over money for tax's and promotions.

The CIS name was chosen at the time to represent the many fragment portions of the old Federation that joined together to form the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Despite the popular belief that the name was simply ripped off from Star Wars it was chosen as a symbolic message to represent what had happened.

The CIS grew in power but was very often limit by outside force's keeping an ever so watchful eye on the team to make sure the CIS wasn't growing too powerful. At one point Bizman of Pantalones had ordered a hunt and elimination of It2 during a uni rush, because the CIS had taken top spot for a few minutes knocking pantalones down a few ranks. Luckily though there was no war, because it would have mean't the destruction of the entire team. It showed however even while trying to hold someone down they can very easily break free given the time.

The CIS held Lavinite for a few months then It2 announced he was leaving the game and was to return at a later date due to personal and academic reasons. Upon It2's return the CIS has been started back up with a clean slate and is looking for new blood that wants to be on a unique team and have a unique commitment as a public leader on the team. The growth of the team was slow and the team's growth was stunned. Not many people know much about the details of why It2 left again, but hopefully overtime things will unravel. 

-Personal note from It2,

This is the real never fully told history of the CIS. Only a few people really know what happened on the day the UTF was taken down and it will remain that way. This has not been altered and is based on events that took place in the days after the splintering Federation.

If you want to be on a one of a kind F2P/P2P team contact a CIS member online or send us a message or post on the Forums.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:55 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Hiigaphiix
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 2569
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: The Confederacy of Independent Systems
I love how organized it is. Cheers for the CIS.....again...

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Tron20 wrote:
I love how organized it is. Cheers for the CIS.....again...

Are you "tron" Higarian?????? O.o wow if so you really fooled me!!! No wonder tron has been level 40 for so long... Just look how long you've been 1500 :p joking

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: norrath
Level: 1806
Class: Seer

I vaguely remember you guys...and I hardly remember anything. :|

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am

villiroth wrote:
I vaguely remember you guys...and I hardly remember anything. :|

Well I know for sure ur listed main wasn't ever on us..

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 pm
Profile E-mail

Main: norrath
Level: 1806
Class: Seer

Never said I joined you, just said I remembered the team.

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 pm

villiroth wrote:
Never said I joined you, just said I remembered the team.

that makes us famous... YAY

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:24 am
Profile E-mail

Main: E11inium
Level: 65
Class: Gunner

I thought CIS was some f2p team.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:33 am

Team: pantalones
Main: flo02
Level: 2257
Class: Speed Demon

it was e11

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:41 am

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Nathaniel Lighting
Level: 2061

You guys are back :O Even you John Luke.

If you don't remember me, i was that guy who threatened your team then you tried to scare me with this "Lvl 1500" Guy on your team around 2 years ago.

If you remember that, that is :P

Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Team: Uber Noobers
Main: catz
Level: 20

Yep, i was on panzer1001 at the time, around 2008 with UN CIC, age of the f2p, where they actually played xP, i remember EEC, froggy, bloody blades and some other teams.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:03 pm
Profile E-mail