It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:12 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Team: Aidelon
Main: STRIKER1
Level: 1945
Class: Speed Demon

Post Re: iWin
If that is the real case John why wait till AF joins Tallons(uber) team. I mean of course TW is a very strong team but why be scared shitless its only pixels.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Budahead Charm
Level: 2298
Class: Fleet Commander

Because Acid is a man and came to me like one he got my respect for that not hide behind LC and be a pussy

http://www.teamunderdawgs.webs.com/

Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:41 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Team: Evil Empire
Main: Outcast
Level: 2206
Class: Berserker

flamingeffigy wrote:
Because Acid is a man and came to me like one he got my respect for that not hide behind LC and be a pussy

Rofl

You mean Seronys is the pussy because he joined a team a lot of powerful teams are at war with, and Acid is the noble one. Jeez John.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Team: Uber Noobers
Main: catz
Level: 20
Class: Shield Monkey

Outcast wrote:
flamingeffigy wrote:

Rofl

You mean Seronys is the pussy because he joined a team a lot of powerful teams are at war with, and Acid is the noble one. Jeez John.

sero got what he wanted, endless warz :D

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: none
Main: Unzucht
Level: 5
Class: None

Dancmpbll wrote:
AcidFlame is now on TorchWood.

Got a problem? Tough shit.

Tallon

Thats a tough pose considering how I backed you with Mont`ka, Tallon. But hey, if you really want to throw your weight around, after we have consistantly tried not to step on eachothers feet, well, not much more to say. We reap what we sew.

As for Mac.. who the fuck are you?

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Team: Traders
Main: AcidFlame
Level: 2658

flamingeffigy wrote:
killermoney4000 wrote:
WOW im amazed at how quick John folded up. Its actually kind of funny. Never seen anyone grow a pussy so fast. Still love john though.

no actually Acid and i talked in pm if some other person would have done the same it would have never come to where we are right now.

I never talked to you...lmao...

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Team: none
Main: Unzucht
Level: 5
Class: None

AcidFlame wrote:
flamingeffigy wrote:
killermoney4000 wrote:
WOW im amazed at how quick John folded up. Its actually kind of funny. Never seen anyone grow a pussy so fast. Still love john though.

no actually Acid and i talked in pm if some other person would have done the same it would have never come to where we are right now.

Even the guy you try to defend is trashing you. lol

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Budahead Charm
Level: 2298
Class: Fleet Commander

AcidFlame wrote:
flamingeffigy wrote:
killermoney4000 wrote:

... Shock Commander is me also

http://www.teamunderdawgs.webs.com/

Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:08 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Team: None
Main: Seronys
Level: 1963

flamingeffigy wrote:

lets get one thing straight here, there is no hiding behind, lets see, since i joined LC you warred them, thats 1 more enemy due to me, so infact, im bringing more danger upon them, now quit being stupid. If you have a problem with me, let me know, im not fucking psychic, i cant read minds ffs.

No matter what you do, no matter what you say, no matter how hard you try, I will ALWAYS win.
iWin

Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Mikkel
Level: 1609
Class: Engineer

sero who doesnt have a fuckin problem with you?

Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Officer

Team: Death Mental
Main: capt. mac
Level: 2931

[quote="Sodomy"][quote="Dancmpbll"]AcidFlame is now on TorchWood.

Got a problem? Tough shit.

Tallon[/quote]

Thats a tough pose considering how I backed you with Mont`ka, Tallon. But hey, if you really want to throw your weight around, after we have consistantly tried not to step on eachothers feet, well, not much more to say. We reap what we sew.

As for Mac.. who the fuck are you?[/quote]

Wouldnt expect much more from a pussy like yourself

Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761
Class: Shield Monkey

Mikkel wrote:
sero who doesnt have a fuckin problem with you?

i dont... sero is pretty funny actually.. i mean shit, you GOTTA laugh when someone would rather attack the galaxy owner, than attack someone who wasnt on the same team (and so the bases wouldntve responded), who was actively hunting him

Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:03 am
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Seronys
Level: 1963

Well it seems it's my turn for the apology. I apologize for any inconvenience or hardships i have caused on the playerbase during my piracy. My shittalking was a bit rash, i ment it all in good fun, but it went out of control, and needless to say, it became personal. Apart from that the experience was fun, and to some of the more experienced members i fought, i hope i made your SS lives a little bit more exciting, to those who i have annoyed, again, my apoligies. To those that wish to pursue me and make me pay for my "crimes". I do not blame you, but, i will fight back, and don't forget I am trying to stop pirating, your continuing threat, will only lead me back to it :(. As well as apologies to EF for all my nasty comments, and a congratulations on doing what everyone else could not.

No matter what you do, no matter what you say, no matter how hard you try, I will ALWAYS win.
iWin

Last edited by Macedonn on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:10 pm
Profile E-mail

Only fags apologize. :P

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Ivelios
Level: 2907
Class: Berserker

Macedonn wrote:
Well it seems it's my turn for the apology. I apologize for any inconvenience or hardships i have caused on the playerbase during my piracy. My shittalking was a bit rash, i ment it all in good fun, but it went out of control, and needless to say, it became personal. Apart from that the experience was fun, and to some of the more experienced members i fought, i hope i made your SS lives a little bit more exciting, to those who i have annoyed, again, my apoligies. To those that wish to pursue me and make me pay for my "crimes". I do not blame you, but, i will fight back, and don't forget I am trying to stop pirating, your continuing threat, will only lead me back to it :(. As well as apologies to EF for all my nasty comments, and a congratulations on doing what everyone else could not.

Apology accepted, by EF at least :)

Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot

English Romantic poet John Keats.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:01 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next